LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/13/2016 5:15 pm  #1

BELIEVE

Hi everyone! I know that I am new member to this forum, but I am not new to using RS. I would like to take the time and share with you all here my experience with using LoA to attract.

The Louis Experiment I learned about LoA in 2007 and came across RS (on powerfulintentions.org) back in 2009 when my first boyfriend (we’ll call him Louis) of 3 years broke up with me on Valentine’s Day. At the time I believed whole heartedly that he was the one for me. I’m not one who falls in love often, but when I do I fall hard. So I applied Malice (from powerfulintentions) techniques every night. Within 2 months my whole life had changed, I had manifested myself my own little business and am proud to say I started my own company when I was just 18 years old. I was lucky and my business came out of the gates guns blazing and had a lot momentum. I was so immersed in building my business and within the first month, not only myself but my company was gracing the pages of magazines. Some of these magazines were in the same industry as which my ex (a professional athlete) was apart of. Not only could he not get me out of his head (thanks to RS) but my company was the talk of all his colleagues haha. As I mentioned I started these techniques in February, but I had not seen or heard from him until that November. That was, what.. 9 months of NC, and he had a new girlfriend, but I always knew he still had crazy feelings towards me. So here we are, it’s November and I’m in a bar..look over and see him and his new girlfriend, he corners me as I exit the Ladies Room (which he becomes notorious for doing to me over the years) and follows me around the bar trying to buy me a drink. I did not accept his offer lol and did not hear from again until March of the following year. He text me randomly while I was on Spring Break, all I responded to him was “No Speaking” haha. I see him again in a bar 2 months later. He corners me and says “Can we talk” and continues to tell me how proud he is of me and how he misses me and wants to know if I still have feelings for him? This has continued for the past, what, 9 years? And any time I am using any RI/RS/Lanie Techniques I receive a text from him just seeing how I am or randomly telling me he will always care for me.
*The Key: what helped this manifestation is that I set a goal SO BIG for myself I had no choice but to be busy, productive and FOCUSED on bettering myself. Not stuck in the worry or wonder of his where/what-a-bouts and whether or not the technique would work from me. Don’t get me wrong I am human and had moments of missing him, but I really tried to only give him 30 minutes of my attention and that solely was with RS every night. I knew I had to be responsible for myself and my future—and that those two things were first and foremost important to me. I took every opportunity I could to go out, meet new people, network, date other guys, flirt and mingle. In bettering and creating something for myself, I attracted him back. Now I’m not saying everyone should be able to just go out and start their own company, but do yourself a favor and create something that you are innately passionate and interested about that will make your world better - start a blog, a fitness routine, put together a group, write a book, etc. Connect with yourself internally and you will connect with the world (and better connect with your loved one). ROCK YOUR OWN WORLD.

The PC Experiment Let’s hop forward a couple of years, it’s 2014 and I just broke up with a different guy (not my ex *Louis), and to get my mind off of him - I RANDOMLY picked another professional athlete that lived in the same city I lived in, we will call him PC. I said “I’m going to make him want me”. I googled him, found a good looking picture of his face and taped him to my ceiling. I used RS for 30 minutes every day and 30 minutes every night. In the morning after I completed my 30 minutes of RS I would look at his picture on my ceiling and say “he’s mine”. And I truly believed it. Now I had never even met this guy, all my RS was done off imagination. About a week later he randomly followed me on Social Media (completely out of nowhere). I sent him a DM asking if we had met before, from that we developed a friendship and it was obvious he had a huge crush on me. I was infiltrated into his little group of friends and we hung out a few times but I really let him chase me a bit, and he got really into me. We got together and it ended up that the chemistry in the physical world just wasn’t there. But to this day he is still weird about me, he will call/text me from his friends phone and about a day or two ago was texting me from a SMS service over the internet. Obviously, he is very immature.
*The Key: I believe the detachment was key here. I could not worry about what he was doing everyday because I honestly did not know him and had no way of finding out. There was no emotional attachment and I couldn’t take anything he did personally. When I did get to know him and hang out though I always knew in my mind I created this, I have control over this situation. Release yourself from the emotional/drama chains. Change your story. Start today to be more confident in your situation and your power. It is real. And don’t take anything your “ex” does personally, and frankly don’t care-BECAUSE HE IS SILLY, YOU ARE IN CHARGE HERE. 

The Brent Experiment Now this is one of my favorite RS stories. I had shared this technique my best girl friend, who was on the outs with her boyfriend and we were heading to Vegas, so for FUN she wanted to give it a shot. She had always found a friend of one of my good guy friends very attractive, I knew him, but my best friend and him had never met. So she started to RS him for about a month or two, just based purely off of her imagination. Fast forward to our trip to Vegas. We get to an after party at the club early and guess who else did… *Brent! *Brent’s friend comes over to us and says to my best friend “My friend *Brent wants to meet you”. We were amazed. I mean look at that, the Universe delivered *Brent (her RS target) right to her, putting us and him at the same place at the same time, completely unknown to us—we did not even know he was in Vegas! They spent the next two days together… but upon returning home she got back with her boyfriend. *Brent will still send her random DM on Social Media though.
*The Key: I think not having a personal attachment to your target makes these techniques so much easier to apply and bring to fruition. In doings so—we just don’t set our expectations so high, and it becomes something we do for FUN, with NO PRESSURE. Try to put yourself in this mindset when applying RI/RS/Lanie techniques on your ex -or- maybe even try this on a random target you don’t have any bond to. It will strengthen your ability to perform the technique and overall increase your confidence, and who knows maybe your unintentional target will be “the one”.

I hate to say it but guys really are [in some ways] “dumber” than us girls. It takes them awhile to sit with their minds because they are always preoccupied with what they consider “important” (sports, money, youtube videos, their crazy friends, boobs, buffalo wings, etc. haha) and always [trying] to dismiss their emotions. If he is pushing you away, don’t try to get him to open up (it will just make things worse unfortunately, even though I know your heart is in the right place). Retreat within ladies, use Lanie’s Methods (because they are some of the most powerful I have had experience with) and know that the answers you seek and the tools you need are within. Believe in yourself and BELIEVE IN LOVE.

Sending support and positive vibes 🙌🏻

Last edited by bellescanyon (9/13/2016 5:17 pm)

9/13/2016 5:31 pm  #2

Re: BELIEVE

This is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

This morning I was remembering... One day after I met my man for the first time, I KNEW he was going to be my boyfriend. I didn´t have any doubts. I even remember sending a photo of him to my friends and I told them: Look at my new boyfriend. I was sure that he was mine. I have to create that feeling of security again. 

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/13/2016 5:55 pm  #3

bellescanyon wrote:

Hi everyone! I know that I am new member to this forum, but I am not new to using RS. I would like to take the time and share with you all here my experience with using LoA to attract.

The Louis Experiment I learned about LoA in 2007 and came across RS (on powerfulintentions.org) back in 2009 when my first boyfriend (we’ll call him Louis) of 3 years broke up with me on Valentine’s Day. At the time I believed whole heartedly that he was the one for me. I’m not one who falls in love often, but when I do I fall hard. So I applied Malice (from powerfulintentions) techniques every night. Within 2 months my whole life had changed, I had manifested myself my own little business and am proud to say I started my own company when I was just 18 years old. I was lucky and my business came out of the gates guns blazing and had a lot momentum. I was so immersed in building my business and within the first month, not only myself but my company was gracing the pages of magazines. Some of these magazines were in the same industry as which my ex (a professional athlete) was apart of. Not only could he not get me out of his head (thanks to RS) but my company was the talk of all his colleagues haha. As I mentioned I started these techniques in February, but I had not seen or heard from him until that November. That was, what.. 9 months of NC, and he had a new girlfriend, but I always knew he still had crazy feelings towards me. So here we are, it’s November and I’m in a bar..look over and see him and his new girlfriend, he corners me as I exit the Ladies Room (which he becomes notorious for doing to me over the years) and follows me around the bar trying to buy me a drink. I did not accept his offer lol and did not hear from again until March of the following year. He text me randomly while I was on Spring Break, all I responded to him was “No Speaking” haha. I see him again in a bar 2 months later. He corners me and says “Can we talk” and continues to tell me how proud he is of me and how he misses me and wants to know if I still have feelings for him? This has continued for the past, what, 9 years? And any time I am using any RI/RS/Lanie Techniques I receive a text from him just seeing how I am or randomly telling me he will always care for me.
*The Key: what helped this manifestation is that I set a goal SO BIG for myself I had no choice but to be busy, productive and FOCUSED on bettering myself. Not stuck in the worry or wonder of his where/what-a-bouts and whether or not the technique would work from me. Don’t get me wrong I am human and had moments of missing him, but I really tried to only give him 30 minutes of my attention and that solely was with RS every night. I knew I had to be responsible for myself and my future—and that those two things were first and foremost important to me. I took every opportunity I could to go out, meet new people, network, date other guys, flirt and mingle. In bettering and creating something for myself, I attracted him back. Now I’m not saying everyone should be able to just go out and start their own company, but do yourself a favor and create something that you are innately passionate and interested about that will make your world better - start a blog, a fitness routine, put together a group, write a book, etc. Connect with yourself internally and you will connect with the world (and better connect with your loved one). ROCK YOUR OWN WORLD.

The PC Experiment Let’s hop forward a couple of years, it’s 2014 and I just broke up with a different guy (not my ex *Louis), and to get my mind off of him - I RANDOMLY picked another professional athlete that lived in the same city I lived in, we will call him PC. I said “I’m going to make him want me”. I googled him, found a good looking picture of his face and taped him to my ceiling. I used RS for 30 minutes every day and 30 minutes every night. In the morning after I completed my 30 minutes of RS I would look at his picture on my ceiling and say “he’s mine”. And I truly believed it. Now I had never even met this guy, all my RS was done off imagination. About a week later he randomly followed me on Social Media (completely out of nowhere). I sent him a DM asking if we had met before, from that we developed a friendship and it was obvious he had a huge crush on me. I was infiltrated into his little group of friends and we hung out a few times but I really let him chase me a bit, and he got really into me. We got together and it ended up that the chemistry in the physical world just wasn’t there. But to this day he is still weird about me, he will call/text me from his friends phone and about a day or two ago was texting me from a SMS service over the internet. Obviously, he is very immature.
*The Key: I believe the detachment was key here. I could not worry about what he was doing everyday because I honestly did not know him and had no way of finding out. There was no emotional attachment and I couldn’t take anything he did personally. When I did get to know him and hang out though I always knew in my mind I created this, I have control over this situation. Release yourself from the emotional/drama chains. Change your story. Start today to be more confident in your situation and your power. It is real. And don’t take anything your “ex” does personally, and frankly don’t care-BECAUSE HE IS SILLY, YOU ARE IN CHARGE HERE. 

The Brent Experiment Now this is one of my favorite RS stories. I had shared this technique my best girl friend, who was on the outs with her boyfriend and we were heading to Vegas, so for FUN she wanted to give it a shot. She had always found a friend of one of my good guy friends very attractive, I knew him, but my best friend and him had never met. So she started to RS him for about a month or two, just based purely off of her imagination. Fast forward to our trip to Vegas. We get to an after party at the club early and guess who else did… *Brent! *Brent’s friend comes over to us and says to my best friend “My friend *Brent wants to meet you”. We were amazed. I mean look at that, the Universe delivered *Brent (her RS target) right to her, putting us and him at the same place at the same time, completely unknown to us—we did not even know he was in Vegas! They spent the next two days together… but upon returning home she got back with her boyfriend. *Brent will still send her random DM on Social Media though.
*The Key: I think not having a personal attachment to your target makes these techniques so much easier to apply and bring to fruition. In doings so—we just don’t set our expectations so high, and it becomes something we do for FUN, with NO PRESSURE. Try to put yourself in this mindset when applying RI/RS/Lanie techniques on your ex -or- maybe even try this on a random target you don’t have any bond to. It will strengthen your ability to perform the technique and overall increase your confidence, and who knows maybe your unintentional target will be “the one”.

I hate to say it but guys really are [in some ways] “dumber” than us girls. It takes them awhile to sit with their minds because they are always preoccupied with what they consider “important” (sports, money, youtube videos, their crazy friends, boobs, buffalo wings, etc. haha) and always [trying] to dismiss their emotions. If he is pushing you away, don’t try to get him to open up (it will just make things worse unfortunately, even though I know your heart is in the right place). Retreat within ladies, use Lanie’s Methods (because they are some of the most powerful I have had experience with) and know that the answers you seek and the tools you need are within. Believe in yourself and BELIEVE IN LOVE.

Sending support and positive vibes 🙌🏻

You fucking rock!!! I'm loving me some Bellescayonyon right now!!!🎉🎊🎉🎊👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (9/13/2016 5:56 pm)

9/13/2016 6:42 pm  #4

This thread is BLESSED!!

Thank you so much for posting this!  You are indeed an Manifestation Master!

I love the fact that you have FUN with technique and you're not attached to the outcome. I honestly feel that when we set rules on how we SHOULD do any of the manifestation techniques, then it takes the fun out of everything. It becomes work and drudgery and then it becomes harder to manifest our desires because we become too concerned about whether or not we're doing it in the absolute correct way.

Faith, Fun, Confidence and Detachment are what's needed for this Manifestation life. We must always remember that.

Thank you again for posting this! 😃😃

My Manifestation is on Fleek!!  

9/13/2016 7:20 pm  #5

GIRL I SOOOO NEEDED THIS!! I THINK I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU!!! BOOM!!!

9/13/2016 9:19 pm  #6

Well I'm glad 😀 You know it's funny... I'm usually the girl behind the computer screen on forums who just observes all the time, obsessively [haha] but never posts. There is something about this forum, the community of all you wonderful people that inspire me to communicate and share my personal experiences. You all made me realized that another FUN and fulfilling part of manifesting is sharing our own individual and unique stories. If I can put a smile on someone's face or inspire somebody I come in contact with, that is more important to me than anything.

With this being said, I also just want to send huge acknowledgement and appreciation to Lanie and every member on this site for helping us all becoming successful in achieving our desires. I am grateful that there are people here who take the time to read, write and genuinely show support to others. This is what makes this site a safe haven for us manifestors. It is amazing to have a place like this for like minded people to interact.

When a relationship ends and we feel like there is little to no hope, we need to look at the POSSIBILITY. Like they say--with every ending there is a new beginning. For us whole hearted lovers who have been wounded I say: with destruction of a relationship comes the opportunity to rebuild an honest, credible, solid lasting structure built on permanence and strength -IF- we do the inner work, -IF- we realign ourselves to work with the Universe towards our benefit. Experiences can STRENGTHEN and teach us. Changes do happen to our benefit. Know this. Believe this. Embrace the change. Be the change. And be catapulted into a brighter future.

Make and accept your individual transformation. No one here is immune to the trial and tribulations of life, but it is important to make the most of every day. Be strong enough to change your life if you don't like where you are at. Surround yourself with people who influence you in a positive way and truly have your back and support you [and this site is a great destination for that]. Be confident, MOVE FORWARD, appreciate each shift and see YOUR truth - these things will create your WORLD.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF (because I believe in you) and Know what is right for you and go after what you want, we are all winners here!! 😘

Last edited by bellescanyon (9/13/2016 9:26 pm)

9/14/2016 12:18 am  #7

Oh my God what a inspire story's.

You have beautiful attitude so smart and mature.
This story really help me to relax in all areas of my life and go for it.
Love it thanks in share

9/14/2016 12:25 am  #8

bellescanyon wrote:

Well I'm glad 😀 You know it's funny... I'm usually the girl behind the computer screen on forums who just observes all the time, obsessively [haha] but never posts. There is something about this forum, the community of all you wonderful people that inspire me to communicate and share my personal experiences. You all made me realized that another FUN and fulfilling part of manifesting is sharing our own individual and unique stories. If I can put a smile on someone's face or inspire somebody I come in contact with, that is more important to me than anything.

With this being said, I also just want to send huge acknowledgement and appreciation to Lanie and every member on this site for helping us all becoming successful in achieving our desires. I am grateful that there are people here who take the time to read, write and genuinely show support to others. This is what makes this site a safe haven for us manifestors. It is amazing to have a place like this for like minded people to interact.

When a relationship ends and we feel like there is little to no hope, we need to look at the POSSIBILITY. Like they say--with every ending there is a new beginning. For us whole hearted lovers who have been wounded I say: with destruction of a relationship comes the opportunity to rebuild an honest, credible, solid lasting structure built on permanence and strength -IF- we do the inner work, -IF- we realign ourselves to work with the Universe towards our benefit. Experiences can STRENGTHEN and teach us. Changes do happen to our benefit. Know this. Believe this. Embrace the change. Be the change. And be catapulted into a brighter future.

Make and accept your individual transformation. No one here is immune to the trial and tribulations of life, but it is important to make the most of every day. Be strong enough to change your life if you don't like where you are at. Surround yourself with people who influence you in a positive way and truly have your back and support you [and this site is a great destination for that]. Be confident, MOVE FORWARD, appreciate each shift and see YOUR truth - these things will create your WORLD.

BELIEVE IN YOURSELF (because I believe in you) and Know what is right for you and go after what you want, we are all winners here!! 😘

It's 5am a here in Englad and I wake up to study for a very difficult exam.
Thinking oh my God how I am going to pass in this exam as I had failed 3 times now.
Your story give me so much hope. I need to relax and trust to manifest great things into my life.

Thank you so much for this beautiful words. Visualisation it's truly magical.

9/14/2016 12:56 am  #9

bellescanyon wrote:

Girlie you truly know how to inspire us all!! Thank you my dear!😘🤗

9/14/2016 1:50 am  #10

Thank you for posting this! Such amazing manifestations. You inspire me to go and manifest Some fun stuff 😊! I think indeed that I am too attached to my man, which makes it harder to manifest my desire. I am now going to focus more on fun manifestations on other people/areas of my life too. Because I know we have the power ! 

Keep on posting your inspiring stories! They are really helpfull ☺️

Board footera