LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/22/2016 9:22 am  #1

being unfollowed all of a sudden. Is this a RS success ?

Ladies, 
I've been in 
no contact with my person of interest since exactly a month today. I posted like 2 pics within a month (job related stuff without me in it so pretty boring). So yesterday was the first time I woke up with a really high energy vibration, I was happy, in a good mood and just wanted to share it with the world. Posted a really good-viby pic from a sunrise in the woods and he even liked the picture.   [img]http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/wink.gif[/img]

And this night he unfollowed me. LOL 

I've been RS'im from time to time, maybe 10 times in 31 days. Basically whenever I felt like it. But it was so out of the blue just a few hours after even liking my picture. It's almost like as soon as MY ENERGY raised the RS kind of worked. Would you agree ? This is so weird. 

By the way I'm still happy and in a good mood and pretty high (energywise). I was just wondering on how you would interpret this act ? A passive aggressive behavior to 'escape' ? 

11/22/2016 11:45 am  #2

Re: being unfollowed all of a sudden. Is this a RS success ?

Yes, quite a few people on the forum have been through this. I feel like sometimes the feelings your target is feeling are so intense they try to disconnect from you

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

11/22/2016 8:21 pm  #3

I've noticed they squirm a bit. Put it this way, if there was NO feeling on his part he wouldn't have unfollowed you. He would simply remain indifferent. I just deactivated my social media account because my desire is always making his presence known. I deactivated because I FEEL something and want my mind clear. If I didn't feel anything I wouldn't give a darn. Hope this gives a fresh perspective

lunamoon wrote:

Ladies, 
I've been in 
no contact with my person of interest since exactly a month today. I posted like 2 pics within a month (job related stuff without me in it so pretty boring). So yesterday was the first time I woke up with a really high energy vibration, I was happy, in a good mood and just wanted to share it with the world. Posted a really good-viby pic from a sunrise in the woods and he even liked the picture.   [img]http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/Smileys/SoLoSMiLeYS1/wink.gif[/img]

And this night he unfollowed me. LOL 

I've been RS'im from time to time, maybe 10 times in 31 days. Basically whenever I felt like it. But it was so out of the blue just a few hours after even liking my picture. It's almost like as soon as MY ENERGY raised the RS kind of worked. Would you agree ? This is so weird. 

By the way I'm still happy and in a good mood and pretty high (energywise). I was just wondering on how you would interpret this act ? A passive aggressive behavior to 'escape' ? 

11/23/2016 2:40 pm  #4

thanks for the replies guys, I really appreciate it <3 

I agree with you, it's funny how I actually didn't freak out about him unfollowing me. I believe that if he wanted to cut every way of communication he would have blocked me totally. SO that I cant see him. But he just didn't wanna see me... 

It's very interesting for me to see how different it works this time. Until now, until this guy, I always used other mediations or rs techniques. They never failed, but they weren't connections with long lasting results.. This is the first time I am working with Lanie and focus more on the INFLUENCE rather than the seduction. That might be the reason for the different kind of result. 

Board footera