LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/15/2017 4:44 pm  #1

My guy was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here in a while....

So, recently my guy told me that he was diagnosed with BPD. I have been doing research on it and also reading a book about it to better understand the illness. I have been feeling fine about since he told me as I finally know why he is the way he is, but have been feeling down about it today. I haven't been doing PW for months now. I took a break from it.

Will LOA help with this situation? I have been trying to read up about BPD exs coming back and stuff...but I have no idea.

1/15/2017 4:55 pm  #2

Re: My guy was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder

Hi sweetheart.

I dated a guy with BPD so I understand what you are going through and can relate. It can be quite confusing and at times you feel hopeless because you aren't sure how to help your man. 

My man back then went through therapy and got on medication that helped him. I do not have much experience when it comes to LOA and health but I have heard it can help tremendously.

Here are a few links I have saved that I hope help you;

Health And Law Of Attraction

Using the Laws of Attraction When You Have Serious Health Issues

Law of Attraction Success Stories: Regaining Health

There is also a whole thread dedicated here to Health!

I hope everything works out for you! xo

Last edited by Blue (1/15/2017 4:56 pm)

1/15/2017 5:16 pm  #3

Eleven, I also want to mention that it is important not to focus to much on the fact that he has BPD. It will simply attract more of this situation ("energy flows where attention goes"). What I would recommend is also living as he does not have BPD, living in imagination as Neville has taught us to do. Here is his paper for reference. 

Last edited by Blue (1/15/2017 5:16 pm)

1/15/2017 5:24 pm  #4

Thank you for all of your help, Blue <3

1/15/2017 5:36 pm  #5

You're welcome sweetheart. P.S. loved you in Stranger Things ;P jk jk!

But please keep us all updated! You WILL get through this!!

1/15/2017 5:50 pm  #6

LOL!! You have me cracking up over here haha. I love that show!! That is partly why I chose that name and also because 11 seems to be a big number in LOA. It just seemed like the perfect username :D haha

I will definitely keep you updated xo

Blue wrote:

You're welcome sweetheart. P.S. loved you in Stranger Things ;P jk jk!

But please keep us all updated! You WILL get through this!!

1/15/2017 6:33 pm  #7

Hello love I would also like to add I have BPD and I find the more I focus on it the worse it gets. It's funny as I was feeling poorly today especially as things had been going so well with my guy and now they're backtracking a bit...

I started to think does LOA not work for me because of this? Or not as well? But I'm sure the answer is yes of course it does.

I don't want to have to miss out on all the miracles too

Lots of love and keep sending love, that's important.

X

Last edited by rosetinted (1/15/2017 6:33 pm)

1/15/2017 6:37 pm  #8

Also all day I was asking myself can anyone ever really love and be with someone with bpd? Then you posted this, full of love for someone with it.

Thank you you've helped someone today without even knowing it lol

1/15/2017 7:33 pm  #9

eleven wrote:

Hi everyone. I haven't been on here in a while....

So, recently my guy told me that he was diagnosed with BPD. I have been doing research on it and also reading a book about it to better understand the illness. I have been feeling fine about since he told me as I finally know why he is the way he is, but have been feeling down about it today. I haven't been doing PW for months now. I took a break from it.

Will LOA help with this situation? I have been trying to read up about BPD exs coming back and stuff...but I have no idea.

Hi sweetie, i was just wondering yesterday where you'd got to as i haven't seen you here in a while.
I'm sorry about this news you recieved. I am not sure if PW will help in this situation, but there is no harm in sending him loving thoughts.

You might want to try incorporating the ho'oponopono mantra (Hawaiian forgiveness mantra) into your routine visualizations for your man:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RTnCUpV42lY

We had a thread on this but it may have been purged.
* Forgot to add that it is used for healing as well.

Last edited by emmiline (1/15/2017 7:36 pm)

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/16/2017 3:22 pm  #10

Hi rosetinted! Thank you for your reply to my topic and sharing  
I am still learning about it and reading a really good book on it called Loving Someone with Borderline Personality Disorder by Shari Y. Manning. It is really helping me to understand BPD better. 
You are absolutely right. LOA works for everyone, no matter what the circumstances. 
I will take that advice and continue to send lots of love Thanks so much

rosetinted wrote:

Hello love I would also like to add I have BPD and I find the more I focus on it the worse it gets. It's funny as I was feeling poorly today especially as things had been going so well with my guy and now they're backtracking a bit...

I started to think does LOA not work for me because of this? Or not as well? But I'm sure the answer is yes of course it does.

I don't want to have to miss out on all the miracles too

Lots of love and keep sending love, that's important.

X

Board footera