LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/16/2017 1:07 pm  #1

Don't take these techniques lightly! Here's why...

I've been learning how to work more closely with my spirit guides (reading tarot cards, automatic writing), and asked that during this visualization, they step in and let my guy's spirit speak honestly for himself not me put words into his mouth because I want to know how he feels, I was curious about the wall he's putting up (I can feel it).

We meet up in a popular park by the river and I call him and he tells me on his own "Look ____ I like you but I just can't have a relationship right now, I've been hurt in the past and I've been keeping myself busy to avoid everything and I know you haven't heard from me but I think about you all the time."

So obviously PW and BWD are working! I just tell him that he has nothing to worry about, that I care about him and just want to treat him like the amazing person he is. i tell him that he will open up to me because I won't do him harm. And that he needs to let go of the past and move forward with me, that I'll be here for him. I send him away with love. Today I'm gonna write a script and begin seriously doing these visualizations!

But the thing that shocked me is that you really are contacting this person on a spiritual level! Like this isn't just a daydream or something this is actual contact! I didn't put these words in his mouth, he spoke these to me on a spiritual level, and I knew them to be true, I felt tingles in my body and actually gasped. So don't take this technique lightly!

2/16/2017 1:11 pm  #2

Re: Don't take these techniques lightly! Here's why...

That is awesome. I can sometimes read how my guy is feeling/thinking, but lately I haven't been able to pick him up because I've been so anxious about why I haven't heard from him. I should ask my guides to step in too, that's a great idea!

2/16/2017 1:21 pm  #3

jellyb wrote:

That is awesome. I can sometimes read how my guy is feeling/thinking, but lately I haven't been able to pick him up because I've been so anxious about why I haven't heard from him. I should ask my guides to step in too, that's a great idea!

It definitely feels better when you know WHY and pinpoint the block. Although not what I want it was nice for him to affirm that he HAS been thinking about me, and that he does like me. And now I can focus more on his blocks when visualizing. IE instead of having him say general stuff I can have him say "I'm ready for a relationship with you, I'm not afraid to be vulnerable with you." So definitely try it!

2/16/2017 1:56 pm  #4

thaqueenliz wrote:

I've been learning how to work more closely with my spirit guides (reading tarot cards, automatic writing), and asked that during this visualization, they step in and let my guy's spirit speak honestly for himself not me put words into his mouth because I want to know how he feels, I was curious about the wall he's putting up (I can feel it).

We meet up in a popular park by the river and I call him and he tells me on his own "Look ____ I like you but I just can't have a relationship right now, I've been hurt in the past and I've been keeping myself busy to avoid everything and I know you haven't heard from me but I think about you all the time."

So obviously PW and BWD are working! I just tell him that he has nothing to worry about, that I care about him and just want to treat him like the amazing person he is. i tell him that he will open up to me because I won't do him harm. And that he needs to let go of the past and move forward with me, that I'll be here for him. I send him away with love. Today I'm gonna write a script and begin seriously doing these visualizations!

But the thing that shocked me is that you really are contacting this person on a spiritual level! Like this isn't just a daydream or something this is actual contact! I didn't put these words in his mouth, he spoke these to me on a spiritual level, and I knew them to be true, I felt tingles in my body and actually gasped. So don't take this technique lightly!

The technique connects you at a level that few people can even reach when they are together.  It is definitely a spiritual level and although I tell that to readers it is sometimes hard to grasp.  I'm so glad because of other things you are studying that you understand the depth of the connection.  :-)

2/16/2017 2:41 pm  #5

The techniques are extremely powerful and I feel that people don't truly realize this and they take away the power these techniques have by doubting it. People also need to be careful when doing it, I read on LA that one girl did it on her crush and he wouldn't stop visiting her after.

2/16/2017 4:51 pm  #6

thaqueenliz wrote:

Welcome thequeenliz,
Thank you for sharing this! A lot of people still doubt, but your experience is very encouraging.
You must keep us updated on your progress 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/17/2017 5:17 pm  #7

emmiline wrote:

thaqueenliz wrote:

Welcome thequeenliz,
Thank you for sharing this! A lot of people still doubt, but your experience is very encouraging.
You must keep us updated on your progress

I absolutely will update! To be honest, nothing so far, but he's stubborn. I can literally feel him mentally blocking me out especially if I forget to cut our connection and carry the feeling of him with me throughout the day (as well as my psychic said he's blocking the connection he felt when meeting me), but I'm just waiting for him to open up so that it'll all hit him! After reading forbidden parapsychology (mentioned on this board somewhere) I learned there are a few ways to fix this two of them being increase intensity and frequency, or lower the intensity. I think with him I'll lower the intensity of the things he's saying and perhaps he'll be a little more receptive. I'll update on how this all works out :o)

2/18/2017 4:26 am  #8

I posted about this on Lanie's thread about her new book too:

Do not mess around with these techniques. Especially the love spell - crazy things are happening on my end already and it's only been twice that I've cast the spell.

2/18/2017 4:54 am  #9

Blue wrote:

Do not mess around with these techniques. Especially the love spell - crazy things are happening on my end already and it's only been twice that I've cast the spell.

Please tell me more! Without spoiling it of course!

2/19/2017 5:09 am  #10

Blue wrote:

Oh I bought the book. Will try the spell too.
Did you had to purchase the guided meditation Blue for the spell??

Last edited by Linda (2/19/2017 5:17 am)

Board footera