LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2017 6:30 pm  #1

Unfollowed and Unfriended

Guess that means it's really really working.   

😁😂

Between that and seeing little reminders of him everywhere lolI think I'm on the right track.

2/27/2017 5:52 am  #2

Re: Unfollowed and Unfriended

DeDe651 wrote:

Guess that means it's really really working.

😁😂

Between that and seeing little reminders of him everywhere lolI think I'm on the right track.

Yes you are Blockinng,unfollowing etc. is clear sign it is reaching them. Happened to me to

2/27/2017 7:51 am  #3

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

I asked about this in another post.  I'm just unclear of how being blocked = message getting through.  What is the evidence that "it's working"?  I'm not intending to be a party pooper, I'm just trying to understand the thought-form here, if it drives them even further away.

What happens when you think of someone a lot? You are likely to contact them. If everything is well and good you will contact them. But if something went wrong you are going to avoid them. Blocking is a way of avoiding. When the relationship has ended you do not want to feel anything for that person. But you are feeling emotions. You are resistant. How do you cope with this? Different people different reactions. Some people try to run away from feeling those things and end up blocking.

Would you block someone if you just didn't care? how do you react towards someone you don't care about? You become indifferent. You don't think about them. You could care less if the person sees something about you or not, if the person contacts you or not. Because you just don't care. You are unaffected. Blocking is a negative response (you block people who bother you). But it's a "response". If they had really moved on then why did they even bother to look at your accounts? Why did they bother with blocking you? If you are getting a response be it negative or positive it is still a response. It is showing that they still care. Hate is not the opposite of love. Indifference is.

RISE

2/27/2017 8:46 am  #4

Also,  I'd like to add that whenever I was unfriended -  I wasn't spamming him with messages or anything.  He had no reason to unfriend me other than the fact that my remote influence was reaching him.

2/27/2017 9:44 am  #5

You said in your other thread you were disgusted with him and didn't respond to his message and those feelings lasted for weeks.
So he was presumably aware of the disgust and aware that you weren't replying to messages, then you start these techniques with him and he might be filled with loving feelings towards you, not necessarily feeling loving feelings from you.

He could have been thinking well she didn't respond to me the last time and is clearly disgusted with me and now I feel strongly towards her and i'm confused and I'm going to block her because I don't want to contact her when she's disgusted with me and risk being rejected.

2/27/2017 5:02 pm  #6

Aphrodite11 wrote:

You become indifferent. You don't think about them. You could care less if the person sees something about you or not, if the person contacts you or not. Because you just don't care. You are unaffected. Blocking is a negative response (you block people who bother you). But it's a "response". If they had really moved on then why did they even bother to look at your accounts? Why did they bother with blocking you? If you are getting a response be it negative or positive it is still a response. It is showing that they still care. Hate is not the opposite of love. Indifference is.

Always been curious about this. What happens if the person is indifferent towards you? Does it mean PW doesn't work because his/her feelings are impartial or does it take more effort for the thoughts and feelings to reach them?

2/27/2017 6:09 pm  #7

Did you check if he blocked you out of the blue? If so, that's also a very good sign. He can't get you out of his head.

2/27/2017 7:40 pm  #8

Justaspeckintheuniverse wrote:

Did you check if he blocked you out of the blue? If so, that's also a very good sign. He can't get you out of his head.

Yeah we were friends on Facebook and next thing I know bam we were not. I found that out two days after we last spoke. I didn't reach out for contact though. PW only and I know he's getting the message. I might chill on it for a few days and just focus on me though cause he will be back regardless.  And maybe after those two days I will question whether or not he is still worth it.

2/28/2017 1:20 am  #9

111sl wrote:

Aphrodite11 wrote:

You become indifferent. You don't think about them. You could care less if the person sees something about you or not, if the person contacts you or not. Because you just don't care. You are unaffected. Blocking is a negative response (you block people who bother you). But it's a "response". If they had really moved on then why did they even bother to look at your accounts? Why did they bother with blocking you? If you are getting a response be it negative or positive it is still a response. It is showing that they still care. Hate is not the opposite of love. Indifference is.

Always been curious about this. What happens if the person is indifferent towards you? Does it mean PW doesn't work because his/her feelings are impartial or does it take more effort for the thoughts and feelings to reach them?

I will try to explain as much as I can. Love is a positive feeling. Hate is a negative feeling. But both are feelings and emotions. As long as you feel at least one out of two then you still have something left for the person in your heart.
But what when you feel neither love nor hatred? What then? Then you feel NOTHING. No feelings. No emotions. That's indifference. 
Let's say you see a stranger walking on street. What do you feel towards the stranger? Love? Hate? No, you feel nothing because you have nothing for that person in your heart. That is indifference.
You just don't react when you are indifferent.

Now if you are doing PW then there is no way the person will be indifferent. He/she will definitely feel something. It is very very powerful. Read PW again if you ever doubt PW. Try doing PW on some other people whom you meet regularly. It will help you see the proof that it works. I tried it while watching The Accountant in the theatre with a boy. I saw him called him. Couldn't focus more than that and anyhow there was Ben Affleck on screen so........ lol
But he turned and looked at me. 

RISE

2/28/2017 4:36 am  #10

unicornsnrainbows wrote:

Thanks for spelling that out for me, Aphrodite.  He is definitely a run-away-er.  And he has always been able to easily "block" me out in his mind, just shuts completely off.  But I found it odd that within 24 hours of starting PW and just having positive, loving feelings towards him again, he blocked me, seemingly out of nowhere.  It's been almost a month now of doing this full-force, and still blocked.  For all I know, he IS indifferent now and has completely forgotten that he's blocked me, because I'm not on his mind.  But then, sometimes, I feel like he's right here with me (a lot of the time, actually), like I could almost reach out and touch him, and I think there's no way he's not feeling that, too.  Because we always had a strong telepathic connection.  In fact our relationship was much better on the spiritual plane, or whatever you want to call this, than it was on the physical world/ego plane.

Maybe I am not explaining this properly. But I will still try. Look if you are using PW and working on feelings and emotions during PW, then there is no way he is going to be indifferent. He hasn't unblocked you because he is still feeling emotions for you and is trying to deal with that.

RISE

Board footera