LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/01/2017 1:02 am  #1

I wasn't sure... and then I got blocked!

I didn't know how well this was working. I haven't talked to him in a few weeks. Two days ago, I was able to send messages though Facebook. Today, I noticed he was missing from my contacts. Suddenly I'm blocked. Not gonna lie. That stung a little. But... ya know what that means...

3/01/2017 1:04 am  #2

Re: I wasn't sure... and then I got blocked!

Ratpack wrote:

I didn't know how well this was working. I haven't talked to him in a few weeks. Two days ago, I was able to send messages though Facebook. Today, I noticed he was missing from my contacts. Suddenly I'm blocked. Not gonna lie. That stung a little. But... ya know what that means...

So why does this happen? It seems like a trend huh?

I've been doing rs on my girl for a year now and she's still on my fiendslist. Maybe I'm not reaching her :/

3/01/2017 1:19 am  #3

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Ratpack wrote:

So why does this happen? It seems like a trend huh?

I've been doing rs on my girl for a year now and she's still on my fiendslist. Maybe I'm not reaching her :/

Apparently the emotions and feelings overwhelm them and they freak out. It's very random for him to just block me for no reason. It must be working.

3/01/2017 1:48 am  #4

You are doing right then. Keep up the good work. If you like then keep updating us. We love hearing such things that show us that it's working.

RISE

Board footera