LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/11/2017 11:04 pm  #1

Is BWD just for sex?

Hey all!

I'd like to know if BWD is just for sexual relations? Sure I want that but my purpose of using it is just to light a fire under my target's ass first...

8/13/2017 6:47 pm  #2

Re: Is BWD just for sex?

Shayne wrote:

Hey all!

I'd like to know if BWD is just for sexual relations? Sure I want that but my purpose of using it is just to light a fire under my target's ass first...

Hi sweetie, BWD is not just for sex but it definitely lights a fire under his ass.🔥😂 so what you do is you do your sexy time with him but after you do that imagine you and your guy cuddling and him looking at you with the most beautiful woman in the world and he only wants you! Just do things that you want from him that you're missing. I would either split the time during your mediation or just do the lovey dovey thing after BWD! It really doesn't matter how much time you spend but honestly you don't have to mediate for an hour but that's if feel you want too! Just make sure you feel the feelings of what you're doing and after that you're good sweetie and make sure you're following what Lanie says in her books thats most important and I like she says that he feels it's Everytime!😀

8/13/2017 7:07 pm  #3

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Shayne wrote:

Hey all!

Hi sweetie, BWD is not just for sex but it definitely lights a fire under his ass.🔥😂 so what you do is you do your sexy time with him but after you do that imagine you and your guy cuddling and him looking at you with the most beautiful woman in the world and he only wants you! Just do things that you want from him that you're missing. I would either split the time during your mediation or just do the lovey dovey thing after BWD! It really doesn't matter how much time you spend but honestly you don't have to mediate for an hour but that's if feel you want too! Just make sure you feel the feelings of what you're doing and after that you're good sweetie and make sure you're following what Lanie says in her books thats most important and I like she says that he feels it's Everytime!😀

That's good to hear! Here's the thing though, I'm not "with" this person exactly. We went on a date last weekend and I've known him for a little while because he and I used to work for the same company. He did ask me if we could "go out again" to which I responded "Yes." I want him to continue to reach out to me and ask me on more and more dates. I would think that BWD will help to make that happen, right? We have not had sex or kissed (yet). But we're attracted to each other and I do like him.

8/13/2017 9:02 pm  #4

Shayne wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Shayne wrote:

Hey all!

That's good to hear! Here's the thing though, I'm not "with" this person exactly. We went on a date last weekend and I've known him for a little while because he and I used to work for the same company. He did ask me if we could "go out again" to which I responded "Yes." I want him to continue to reach out to me and ask me on more and more dates. I would think that BWD will help to make that happen, right? We have not had sex or kissed (yet). But we're attracted to each other and I do like him.

Just continue sweetie and also just know this whole technique works as well as you do. Also as far as your concern you are already with him! It's not in the future it's now! If you continue to see it as something you're lacking you will continue to lack it! I'm not sure if you know Neville Goddard but he says that pretending is soooo powerful and know it seems crazy but girly it works! 😀👍

8/13/2017 9:19 pm  #5

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Shayne wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Just continue sweetie and also just know this whole technique works as well as you do. Also as far as your concern you are already with him! It's not in the future it's now! If you continue to see it as something you're lacking you will continue to lack it! I'm not sure if you know Neville Goddard but he says that pretending is soooo powerful and know it seems crazy but girly it works! 😀👍

You're so right! I'm a work in progress and trying to get better with my thoughts. It's probably best to not initiate contact with him then? 

8/13/2017 11:21 pm  #6

Shayne wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Shayne wrote:

You're so right! I'm a work in progress and trying to get better with my thoughts. It's probably best to not initiate contact with him then? 

Yup that's perfect 👍

5/27/2023 2:46 pm  #7

I agree with everything that's been mentioned so far but just to add to it, BWD drives his lust and passion for you! If you do a few sessions, you'll notice increased sexual interest, flirting and him making plans to meet - I've witnessed this numerous times now. If you're thinking about commitment, I'd choose to sprinkle in a bit of BWD for sure xx 

Board footera