LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/12/2016 5:42 pm  #1

Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

I keep forgetting that I want to get the inside scoop on this story. If you read the updated version of Pussy Whip, then you know exactly what the title means. Lanie I want to know how in heaven’s name did this non-Brad Pitt guy get one over you. What Law Of Attraction, mind control techniques did he use on you? How come this went on for a year? And when did you finally realize what was happening to you? And how were you able to set yourself free of his influence?

You see I want to know, just in case I ever find myself in that sort of situation, I can get out of it FAST.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/12/2016 6:48 pm  #2

Re: Lanie’s Brad Pitt.

He used a version of my technique on me.  I know it sounds crazy but it's absolutely true.  The MFer spent all day every day working on me.  It's a long story that I shortened but he was obsessed with me since I was 13! I visualized myself "seeing" the whole truth and nothing but the truth before I went to sleep one night because I realized it wasn't adding up.  The next morning I had an awakening and clearly saw what he was doing.  I broke the influence immediately.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and this is one of those times.  LOL

4/12/2016 7:07 pm  #3

Lanie Stevens wrote:

He used a version of my technique on me.  I know it sounds crazy but it's absolutely true.  The MFer spent all day every day working on me.  It's a long story that I shortened but he was obsessed with me since I was 13! I visualized myself "seeing" the whole truth and nothing but the truth before I went to sleep one night because I realized it wasn't adding up.  The next morning I had an awakening and clearly saw what he was doing.  I broke the influence immediately.  Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction and this is one of those times.  LOL

Did he learn it from you or someone else? And thanks for the new blog post.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/12/2016 7:26 pm  #4

He learned it from me unfortunately.  :-(  I didn't suspect anything at first because he didn't have contact with me for 4 months or so after I taught it to him.  The little prick was busy working on me during that time.  That's why I tell women that it doesn't matter if you think it's working or not it is working.  

My feelings about him changed entirely.  My friends and family thought I was insane because I was consumed by him.  Even though I know the technique, and use it all the time, I was unaware that he was using it on me.  The feelings are real and they feel as if they are yours.  My lifetime girlfriend thought I had lost my mind and she tried to talk some sense into me but it didn't work because his thoughts and intention were so powerful.  I had never been so "in love" before!  LOL  

I think his abuse of the technique and the personal energy required shortened his life because he died a couple of years ago.  He should have spent some time working on himself!  He learned that he could manipulate other people and it became a power trip for him.  All of his thoughts were about what he could do to others.  I know the story sounds crazy but it is 100% true.  Universal energy will make you feel great and energized but I think he was burning up his own evil energy to get what he wanted.  Having a pure heart and doing the technique with love is empowering and raises your vibration.  Doing something evil (and I admit mine in my book) lowers your energy and vibration.  To me it isn't worth it!

Sorry to say I don't mind that he is dead because I know he will never try to mess with me again.  I learned psychic protection because of him!  

4/12/2016 7:27 pm  #5

OMG! That is one crazy story!!!!!!!
Glad that you are ok.

4/12/2016 8:16 pm  #6

Lanie Stevens wrote:

He learned it from me unfortunately.  :-(  I didn't suspect anything at first because he didn't have contact with me for 4 months or so after I taught it to him.  The little prick was busy working on me during that time.  That's why I tell women that it doesn't matter if you think it's working or not it is working.  

My feelings about him changed entirely.  My friends and family thought I was insane because I was consumed by him.  Even though I know the technique, and use it all the time, I was unaware that he was using it on me.  The feelings are real and they feel as if they are yours.  My lifetime girlfriend thought I had lost my mind and she tried to talk some sense into me but it didn't work because his thoughts and intention were so powerful.  I had never been so "in love" before!  LOL  

I think his abuse of the technique and the personal energy required shortened his life because he died a couple of years ago.  He should have spent some time working on himself!  He learned that he could manipulate other people and it became a power trip for him.  All of his thoughts were about what he could do to others.  I know the story sounds crazy but it is 100% true.  Universal energy will make you feel great and energized but I think he was burning up his own evil energy to get what he wanted.  Having a pure heart and doing the technique with love is empowering and raises your vibration.  Doing something evil (and I admit mine in my book) lowers your energy and vibration.  To me it isn't worth it!

Sorry to say I don't mind that he is dead because I know he will never try to mess with me again.  I learned psychic protection because of him!  

Thank you for sharing, Lanie. That's quite a story! I am now convinced this as happened to me on some level. The man in question... I was virtually repulsed by him at first. Within a matter of weeks, I was head-over-heels and felt like I'D NEVER LOVED ANYONE LIKE IT BEFORE. I still love him, but don't really know why as any good qualities he has outweigh the bad. I was literally obsessed with him, yet would actively avoid him in the beginning? I STILL love him. Even though he's put me through hell!

I've noticed that when I'm attracted to someone, it's pretty much instantaneous, so what happened with him was odd. I could just be reading too much into it; maybe I fell for the 'classic bad boy', but this has got me thinking! He's 'magnetic' to a lot of people... but not because he's a good person or handsome or anything.

Can't believe you had to learn psychic protection because of him! OMG! xxxxxxx

Last edited by Pyro (4/12/2016 8:19 pm)

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

4/12/2016 8:18 pm  #7

I can't wait to read this part of the update - mine hasn't updated, yet

4/12/2016 8:25 pm  #8

ChaliceSnowFlower wrote:

I keep forgetting that I want to get the inside scoop on this story. If you read the updated version of Pussy Whip, then you know exactly what the title means. Lanie I want to know how in heaven’s name did this non-Brad Pitt guy get one over you. What Law Of Attraction, mind control techniques did he use on you? How come this went on for a year? And when did you finally realize what was happening to you? And how were you able to set yourself free of his influence?

You see I want to know, just in case I ever find myself in that sort of situation, I can get out of it FAST.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

Shana, you CREASE me! 'Lanie's Brad Pitt'... LOL!!!!!!!

'Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.'
-Neville Goddard 

4/12/2016 8:33 pm  #9

Piper wrote:

I can't wait to read this part of the update - mine hasn't updated, yet

Log into your Amazon account and click the Manage Devices button. Search for the Pussy Whip and it will show a button that says update available. The process has to be done manually.

Gorgeous Lucky Bitch,
Shana Jahsinta Walters.

4/12/2016 9:19 pm  #10

Lanie Stevens wrote:

The moment I read this Lanie had 666 posts. Feels like Halloween all over again or like I'm reading a Creepypasta story lol.

Lanie, how did he abuse the technique?

And do your books cover psychic protection? Can you tell us more about that?

Board footera