LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/31/2019 1:58 pm  #151

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

I have purchased both PW + BWD.... I currently reading BWD now + finished PW a few weeks ago.... I have a question about the remote seduction technique: I have done RS for a couple of weeks before a few months ago before I bought your BWD book.... I was wondering if masturbating during RS would hinder the results after I picture them coming towards me then proceeding to touching them? I some times feel like touching myself helps me visualize in first person better.... I have tried to google about it + seems like some people say masturbating helps RS while others say it doesn't.... I hope I am making sense....

6/04/2019 8:11 pm  #152

I would try to only focus on touching the other person and feeling it as much as possible.  Engage all of your senses and make it all about that and afterwards you can masturbate.  ;-)

7/30/2019 11:40 am  #153

I have decided to stop doing PW + BWD on my ex because I figured it was time to just let go of him since it seemed like he wasn't for my highest good as well as the fact that his girlfriend was the type to never leave him....Plus, I just saw evidence that he had been having an emotional affair with her behind my back when we were still together + wouldn't take responsibility for it.... I decided to block him + cut him out of my life....

I think he may be RS'ing (remote seduction) me without knowing about the technique.... For the last 2 weeks on the same day around the same time, I will be feeling horny while I am @ work when I am just minding my business....It will last for a few to maybe 10 minutes....I end up thinking about him while I am horny.... This occurs in the time of the morning where he would be just waking up or @ least it was that time when we were together....He could have maybe changed the schedule since the BU.... I think it may be him unconsciously sending out sexual energy to me because I have gone half a year without feeling horny because I decided to be celibate for a year after the BU.... Or maybe he is not doing it + I could be just feeling horny because I haven;'t really been thinking about it for a long enough time as well as still thinking about him a lot....I hope you can understand what I am trying to say....

9/23/2019 2:00 pm  #154

Thank you for all the wonderful information!! Love your books!
Question? Do we do PW/BWD everyday?

9/23/2019 2:38 pm  #155

ok so my POI is someone I have been friends with of a long time! Do I have to disconnect from him??

9/23/2019 2:47 pm  #156

queenstarfish71360 wrote:

ok so my POI is someone I have been friends with of a long time! Do I have to disconnect from him??

No, continue doing what you've been doing and still use the technique if you want him to be more than just a friend. 

9/24/2019 7:57 am  #157

Good to see this forum coming to life again! 

9/24/2019 8:28 am  #158

ok so how do you cut cords??? I have several of Lanies books but dont see that anywhere??

9/24/2019 5:31 pm  #159

There is a meditation on my website OR you can simply visualize all of the cords to your POI and anyone else you want to disconnect from being unplugged from your aura, your body (front and back) and being sent back to the person.  You will be amazed at how light you will feel.  :-)

9/24/2019 9:20 pm  #160

Why am I attracting back ALL of my exes, strangers and people I don't desire?  That is a positive sign that you are raising your vibration and the universe is answering by having literally ALL members of the opposite sex being attracted to you.  Yeah, but I only want the "ONE".  Being stuck mentally and emotionally on one outcome certainly limits what great things could be in store for you.  Why would you want to limit your experiences?  Know that if all the people you don't want are coming around how powerful the experience is for the one you are visualizing.  It is a positive sign so take it as that!

Men are definitely attracted to me since I have been using your techniques....also I think my SP is unknowingly  using your technique on me!😊😊😊

Board footera