LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/15/2016 6:20 pm  #11

Re: HE TEXTED ME!!! HE WANTS TO TALK

This is so exciting! Congrats!

9/15/2016 7:04 pm  #12

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Im so fucking happy for you!!!!! It's definitely time that you get what you want As in the song "falling slowly", "you have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you've won"

Im so happy for you!!!!!! You've got this sending good vibes

Thanks!
See what happens when you leave people alone? I disappeared for more than 6 weeks. Well, not really cause he knew about me from different sources, but I allowed him to take the initiative. And I can tell you, he was angry and hurt!
This is just the first step. I'm confident, happy, and I understood many things about myself.

You're 100 percent right!! Thank you with my situation, I almost felt like reaching out yesterday. I didnt. Working on myself. I love my girl and I won't give up!!

I am so freaking happy for you!!! you totally deserve for it to be your turn!! You deserve to be happy!

9/15/2016 7:55 pm  #13

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Girls, finally I sent the letter to my man. That happened a few weeks ago. Mexican postal services are really bad 
Today he sent me a text saying: Why don´t you answer the messages? (I blocked him from my email too and forgot to unblock him). And I said: What messages?. He said: your mail. 
I checked the spam folder and there it was. He said in that mail that he received my letter and that he prefers to talk things over in person. He said: you told me very bad things the last time (before I blocked him) and I don´t want people to think bad things about me. 
OMG!!!
I AM so nervous...
I think I will let him talk. 

I am so happy for you!  Take some deep breaths and stay in control.  :-)  You can do this!  xoxoxoxoxo

9/16/2016 6:00 am  #14

Jim Chien Beige - so happy for you

9/16/2016 7:24 am  #15

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Girls, finally I sent the letter to my man. That happened a few weeks ago. Mexican postal services are really bad 
Today he sent me a text saying: Why don´t you answer the messages? (I blocked him from my email too and forgot to unblock him). And I said: What messages?. He said: your mail. 
I checked the spam folder and there it was. He said in that mail that he received my letter and that he prefers to talk things over in person. He said: you told me very bad things the last time (before I blocked him) and I don´t want people to think bad things about me. 
OMG!!!
I AM so nervous...
I think I will let him talk. 

I am so happy for you!  Take some deep breaths and stay in control.  :-)  You can do this!  xoxoxoxoxo

Thank you Lanie! 😙

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/17/2016 9:07 pm  #16

Update girls!!!

I texted him on Thursday night cause I told him I was out of town. I said: I'm going to bed, I'm very tired, tomorrow we'll talk. And I went to bed.
In the morning I had a message saying ok... So I told him: I'm going to exercise and then I have to go with my mother, what are you doing on Saturday? He said: I have to work, we'll talk. So today I was expecting his message, feeling very happy, I went to visit my parents and no message. I started to panic a little, but really a little and when I came home I did PW, I put my headphones on to listen to my subliminal while I was scripting. When I finished... Voilà. A message from him!!! We talked about his work and he started to complain so he called me. We talked about his business problems and we are going to meet tomorrow!!!
I am so happy and grateful. I'm even drinking a glass of wine after months of sobriety.

Hang on girls. Everything is possible.

9/17/2016 9:30 pm  #17

I am so happy and light as a feather. Thanks @pixelpie
😙

9/18/2016 2:13 am  #18

Awesome! Enjoy that glas of wine too ! You deserved it 😉

9/18/2016 2:25 am  #19

I am so happy for you!! You deserve it!! Looking forward to hearing about your meeting up with him!!

9/18/2016 3:00 am  #20

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Update girls!!!

I texted him on Thursday night cause I told him I was out of town. I said: I'm going to bed, I'm very tired, tomorrow we'll talk. And I went to bed.
In the morning I had a message saying ok... So I told him: I'm going to exercise and then I have to go with my mother, what are you doing on Saturday? He said: I have to work, we'll talk. So today I was expecting his message, feeling very happy, I went to visit my parents and no message. I started to panic a little, but really a little and when I came home I did PW, I put my headphones on to listen to my subliminal while I was scripting. When I finished... Voilà. A message from him!!! We talked about his work and he started to complain so he called me. We talked about his business problems and we are going to meet tomorrow!!!
I am so happy and grateful. I'm even drinking a glass of wine after months of sobriety.

Hang on girls. Everything is possible.

Love this xx

Board footera