LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/16/2016 2:18 pm  #1

Hi, I'd really appreciate some encouragement right now

Hi ladies,

So as some of you may have seen my posts, my ex and I spoke last week for the first time in 10 months. He was really talktative and friendly, and was super interested in the conversation. Everything flowed really nicely and I was feeling really good about it.

We haven't talked since then which is okay but I've been having a hard staying positive. I'm happy that we talked but I can't help but be disappointed that it was just platonic, and I worry that's all I'll get.

I know some people haven't gotten contact yet and would kill to be in my position, but honestly it's made things harder for me. Cause now he showed up in the physical and it kind of intimidated me, and all my insecurities and fears popped back up.

I really want this to come full circle and get back together, but I just feel so bad since we talked and I don't know exactly why. I want to be able to relax and have faith, and expect more to come but it just feel unattainable right now.

9/16/2016 3:09 pm  #2

Re: Hi, I'd really appreciate some encouragement right now

ADreamer wrote:

Hi ladies,

So as some of you may have seen my posts, my ex and I spoke last week for the first time in 10 months. He was really talktative and friendly, and was super interested in the conversation. Everything flowed really nicely and I was feeling really good about it.

We haven't talked since then which is okay but I've been having a hard staying positive. I'm happy that we talked but I can't help but be disappointed that it was just platonic, and I worry that's all I'll get.

I know some people haven't gotten contact yet and would kill to be in my position, but honestly it's made things harder for me. Cause now he showed up in the physical and it kind of intimidated me, and all my insecurities and fears popped back up.

I really want this to come full circle and get back together, but I just feel so bad since we talked and I don't know exactly why. I want to be able to relax and have faith, and expect more to come but it just feel unattainable right now.

Dear, it's only a week without contact, after 10 months. Please be patient, be grateful and trust the process, because it is really a process...
Meditate, listen to audios about mind power, read. That will build your confidence.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/16/2016 3:30 pm  #3

ADreamer wrote:

Hi ladies,

I get how you feel. First you feel so happy that everything seemed to work and then without reason you get discouraged and doubts creep in! Don't worry!!! I think you did a really great job attracting him back! But since you haven't spoken for so long, of course he has to see how your doing first, if you even want contact etc. I am sure he'll come around and you two will ne back in no time!

9/17/2016 1:20 am  #4

Thanks you guys. My emotions were just getting the best of me earlier. I guess I had just hoped things would progress faster.

9/17/2016 3:56 am  #5

Come on!!!
A contact after 10 months of no contact isn't bad at all. Be grateful. 
And I don't think you should worry about things just being platonic. Just visualize things being a lot more than platonic. 
I don't think you should rush either.
Slow and steady wins the race. And you will win.

RISE

9/17/2016 1:53 pm  #6

I'm doing better today. I do have faith, but my problem is that I can't keep it up contistently. I get bursts of faith and feel totally content, and then it just kind of fades away. I want to figure out how to keep my faith more consistent so I don't feel so up and down.

9/17/2016 2:21 pm  #7

When they come back, we instantly forget our loa stance and go back to focusing too much on them and disappointment sets in. Been there myself It halts the progress. Your manifestation is on it's way. Just keep focusing on you and your wonderful life and visualize the end.

9/17/2016 10:46 pm  #8

Don't stop doing LOA even after the contact.
Keep doing it till you get what you want.
Read Lanie's books again if you feel doubts.
Because the way she has written the books, it makes you feel so positive.
It might help.
Or come here on the forum and tell us when you are having doubts.

RISE

9/22/2016 12:32 pm  #9

Thank you ladies for the support, it helped a lot.

He and I are actually talking again now and he suggested we talk more!!!!

9/22/2016 11:52 pm  #10

ADreamer wrote:

Thank you ladies for the support, it helped a lot.

He and I are actually talking again now and he suggested we talk more!!!!

That's Awesome sweetie!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Board footera