LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2016 3:40 am  #31

Re: Pressing The Panic Button - Goldmine Resources

I'm glad you all appreciate the links. They are like chicken soup for the LOA soul 😂

9/25/2016 1:49 pm  #32

Rubybell68 wrote:

A lot of the post here or on other websites and forums that I find inspiring I copied and pasted in Word and then printed them out and have created a binder of all of them. Everyday I read the binder to raise my vibration before I do PW/BWD. It is like my own "LOA PUMPED UP BOOK". 

Thats such a great idea !! Think I Will make this too

9/25/2016 9:40 pm  #33

Thank you for posting these resources!!!

9/29/2016 3:20 pm  #34

Rubybelle68; Oaisiscalm and lalalovey:

I did sort of the same thing on my tablet. I used the Evernote app. I am able to screenshot pages from the internet to refer to and paste them into the note that I create; and then if I want I make notes below them also. I can clip relevant pages/posts from this forum and others too. You can create a notebook in the app to contain all of your notes on one subject. I have one for LOA/PW; one for Switchwords; one for my Gratitude Lists. In that notebook I also have the lists of things I am grateful for that are on their way; and my list of desired traits in a partner; the list of things I appreciate about my guy, etc. so I can review them every morning/evening. Since Lanie's books are also on my tablet (It's a Kindle); I can also go and refer to them as needed. The cool thing about this is that you can download Evernote to your smartphone and log in; and all your notes/notebooks are right there on the go (if you are like me and don't take your tablet everywhere). I can also include web links in the notes in case I want to review the pages again, or links to youtube if I want to watch/listen again - it just opens up my browser straight from the app.

Also, the ho'oponopono meditation - I found a way to download it from youtube; as well as the solfeggio frequency meditations; and I have those on my phone as well as Lanie's mediations (of course) so that they are always with  me. 

Just some ideas...

9/29/2016 4:38 pm  #35

lildreamer wrote:

I did sort of the same thing on my tablet. I used the Evernote app. I am able to screenshot pages from the internet to refer to and paste them into the note that I create; and then if I want I make notes below them also. I can clip relevant pages/posts from this forum and others too. You can create a notebook in the app to contain all of your notes on one subject. I have one for LOA/PW; one for Switchwords; one for my Gratitude Lists. In that notebook I also have the lists of things I am grateful for that are on their way; and my list of desired traits in a partner; the list of things I appreciate about my guy, etc. so I can review them every morning/evening. Since Lanie's books are also on my tablet (It's a Kindle); I can also go and refer to them as needed. The cool thing about this is that you can download Evernote to your smartphone and log in; and all your notes/notebooks are right there on the go (if you are like me and don't take your tablet everywhere). I can also include web links in the notes in case I want to review the pages again, or links to youtube if I want to watch/listen again - it just opens up my browser straight from the app.

Also, the ho'oponopono meditation - I found a way to download it from youtube; as well as the solfeggio frequency meditations; and I have those on my phone as well as Lanie's mediations (of course) so that they are always with  me. 

Just some ideas...

Thank you for sharing this. I have never heard of this app. I am going to check it out. This is a GREAT idea as well. especially for travel. Thanks love!!!

Is the Evernote app the one with the Elephant as its logo?

Last edited by Rubybell68 (9/29/2016 4:42 pm)

10/13/2016 5:46 pm  #36

Oasiscalm wrote:

WHEN THINGS AREN’T CHANGING

Bashar Circumstances Don't Matter 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9lE0S6ToZA

All You Have To Do Is Let Go
http://www.thesecret.tv/stories/all-you-have-to-do-is-let-go/

Oprah Lesson On Surrounding 
Take a minute and listen to Oprah break it down 
http://youtu.be/oevxabOemfo
Longer version 
http://youtu.be/Dp_cmLfJZ1w

All you have to do is let go, has helped me soo much!! I read it earlier this week and it really resonated with me. I had a moment where I was very stressed out about my love life and decided to cut the cord, send him love and RIGHT AFTER I told myself that I surrendered to the universe on the situation, he sent me a text message and communication has been more consistent.  Trust and believe this works, thanks so much for sharing these resources Oasis!

"The best way to predict your future is to create it." - Abraham Lincoln 

10/14/2016 5:29 am  #37

I read the links that were listed in the post. While I did feel a lot of hope and positive emotions, I couldn't help but think about a person still having free will to choose. 

10/17/2016 11:44 am  #38

Rubybell68 wrote:

lildreamer wrote:

Just some ideas...

Thank you for sharing this. I have never heard of this app. I am going to check it out. This is a GREAT idea as well. especially for travel. Thanks love!!!

Is the Evernote app the one with the Elephant as its logo?

Yes it's the one with the elephant on it and it's very famously used in India n an app everyone has on their phones !! 😊 I don't know any friend of mine who doesn't use it

😇 I AM THAT I AM 😇

10/17/2016 12:20 pm  #39

Thanks definitely gonna try!

11/20/2016 8:20 pm  #40

Bump

Board footera