LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2016 7:35 am  #1

Connecting and using senses during PW/BWD

Hi everyone

I read here that many people feel a connection when doing the technques and some use senses which i know is important.
How do you use your senses and how do you know a connection has been made?
I am baffled.
I know my guy well and in real life we had many intense eye contact. But during the techniques i feel nothing. More strange is that sometimes i don't even see him when i call out to him..but i call anyways.
Needless to say when in the past he was more in contact i haven't heard from him in 2 weeks. This is strange since i broke my hand 3 months ago and still at home since i am having problems and he knows.
Any tips please?

Last edited by collie (9/20/2016 7:38 am)

9/20/2016 10:53 am  #2

Re: Connecting and using senses during PW/BWD

Hi,

I picture hugging him, and him talking in my ear.  If you can't see his face, that might help.  I can usually just feel if I have a connection.  Any way could work for you.  Just experiment with seeing or hearing him in different ways, and see what makes you feel connected.  No way is wrong.

Hope that helps some.

9/20/2016 11:19 am  #3

When I went to department stores I would grab one of those little sample cards and spray his cologne on it.  Before doing the technique I would smell it and place it next to me in bed.

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

9/20/2016 11:52 am  #4

AnnanWater wrote:

When I went to department stores I would grab one of those little sample cards and spray his cologne on it. Before doing the technique I would smell it and place it next to me in bed.

hahaha. I do the same, love his cologne !

9/20/2016 12:20 pm  #5

AnnanWater wrote:

When I went to department stores I would grab one of those little sample cards and spray his cologne on it.  Before doing the technique I would smell it and place it next to me in bed.

I like that!

9/20/2016 12:37 pm  #6

I have no idea what cologne he uses or can't figure out how he smells - he has no smell
It is strange that sometimes i have difficulty visualising him (sometimes his image comes and goes) and I know him so well - even saw him naked once .
Kukasai and others - how do you know that you have connected? What do you feel?
When you don't listen to Lanie's mp3 and you do PW/BWD - how long do you do it for and how do you relax?

Thanks

9/20/2016 12:47 pm  #7

It's so weird, I will randomly out of no where smell my target, smell a smell that reminds me of him, and then a couple days later I will run into him...

9/21/2016 2:35 am  #8

Yes, how do you know you are connected?
How do you feel the connection?
The only reason I know I am connected is because I believe the technique is connecting us.

RISE

9/21/2016 2:56 am  #9

When I look into his eyes I get a real buzz feeling in the heart. It's like a shock. I don't know if I am connected. I just took it that this feeling was the connection.

9/21/2016 3:28 am  #10

That buzz feeling perhaps means that you are connected

RISE

Board footera