LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/20/2016 9:52 pm  #1

newbie here :)

hello everybody! i'm so excited.. i didn't know lanie had a forum!!

i've been doing PW for a little while and so far i saw the effects when i talked to my ex a couple weeks ago. we hadn't spoken in almost a year and i could tell he was definitely affected by the PW because of the way he was acting. so i'm really excited about that and it gave me a great boost of confidence. since then i have been still doing PW and been working on being patient and letting him come to me (i struggle with this part lol). sometimes it feels so real that he's already back with me that a couple times i have almost blurted it out to my friends that we're getting back together.. but then other times i feel really disconnected from him and it can sometimes last for a couple days and not gonna lie, it bums me out. during those times it kinda feels like i'm losing my progress.

i don't know why it happens. my biggest hunch is that maybe i'm just trying too hard? idk, what do you think??

9/21/2016 12:41 am  #2

Re: newbie here :)

Hi Pheebs, welcome 
Congratulations, that's great progress with Lanie's technique!

To remind yourself that you are a powerful creator of your reality, i would recommend you try a challenge. This will shift your focus back to you and build up your faith in your ability to manifest.
There are several on here to choose from, you can do a search for the money manifestation challenge and the change your story challenge - i really enjoyed these and got results, and they are fun to do as well.

Keep doing PW, I cant wait to hear updates from you!

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

9/21/2016 7:54 am  #3

Welcome Pheebs,
(reminds me of Phoebe from F.R.I.E.N.D.S )
Glad that you are seeing progress

RISE

9/21/2016 11:59 am  #4

emmiline wrote:

Hi Pheebs, welcome 
Congratulations, that's great progress with Lanie's technique!

To remind yourself that you are a powerful creator of your reality, i would recommend you try a challenge. This will shift your focus back to you and build up your faith in your ability to manifest.
There are several on here to choose from, you can do a search for the money manifestation challenge and the change your story challenge - i really enjoyed these and got results, and they are fun to do as well.

Keep doing PW, I cant wait to hear updates from you!

thanks for the advice! i think i'll do the change your story challenge. this sounds fun!

9/21/2016 12:00 pm  #5

Aphrodite11 wrote:

Welcome Pheebs,
(reminds me of Phoebe from F.R.I.E.N.D.S )
Glad that you are seeing progress

thanks!! that's exactly where it's from

9/21/2016 10:37 pm  #6

Welcome Pheebs!! And I'm finding that during those challenging times, I use some techniques that these wonderful ladies have suggested... It has kept life fun for me plus reminds me that my love is already with me... I talk to him all the time through PW...

Peace and Love😍

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

Board footera