LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 8:27 pm  #1

Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

It's getting confusing because there are so many new topics so post anything you desire here and get more attention and answers.  But try to help someone else out before you post so you can be "givers", too.  :-)

9/26/2016 2:39 pm  #2

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Hey I recently read PW and BWD. I also started the mp3 mediation for both. I'm kind of confused a little. I feel like everything I'm doing to reach my guy is coming back to me. I get the feeling of wanna to reach out to him just wanting him all of him. I want him to feel the deep love I'm feeling for him to feel that for me. Do you have any advice. Please help. Thank you in advance

10/14/2016 7:55 am  #3

​Is it ok to feel sleepy whilst doing the techniques?
Sometimes my heart feels really heavy as well, is this a good sign?

10/23/2016 1:06 pm  #4

I have 2 things i need assitance with.
How do i do a better job of visulizing and not daydreaming?
I have Conflicting feelings.
My desire is to love the man & have positive, loving feelings for him but I am Conflicted because I am still feeling hurt & anger & resentment sometimes when I try my vizulaizations & i try to reframe those thoughts but am having issues. I don't want to make things worse by adding more negative thoughts to the matter by worrying about my unwanted thoughts.
Any help would be awesome!

10/23/2016 1:12 pm  #5

Yosburn wrote:

I have 2 things i need assitance with.
How do i do a better job of visulizing and not daydreaming?
I have Conflicting feelings.
My desire is to love the man & have positive, loving feelings for him but I am Conflicted because I am still feeling hurt & anger & resentment sometimes when I try my vizulaizations & i try to reframe those thoughts but am having issues. I don't want to make things worse by adding more negative thoughts to the matter by worrying about my unwanted thoughts.
Any help would be awesome!

Hi Yosburn!

I can definitely relate to what you are saying. In the beginning when I felt this way (BTW I was just using regular visualization techniques because I didn't know about Lanie's), it was really hard for me to visualize and whenever I would close my eyes to do so, I felt so anxious/angry/sad that it was almost impossible for me to visualize properly. So, what did I do? I didn't visualize. To be honest it felt weird NOT to visualize because I have been "visualizing" my whole life without even know about LOA. I've always loved coming up with a story in my mind of something I'd love to happen/experience before I'd fall asleep. It took me months (like 7 months) to be able to forgive and be happy again and think positively of him and I once again. Once I did feel good about him and I, he came back around and that is when I started visualizing again. (It has only been a month for me).

It is okay not to visualize right now. You will know when the time is right! Visualizing shouldn't be a job or something you *have* to do to get your person back. It should be something that you enjoy doing because it makes you feel good which results in sending out good vibes which then attracts your person back.

So, for now, focus on letting go of the anger and resentment and work on forgiving him and yourself first before you start visualizing  

Last edited by eleven (10/23/2016 1:14 pm)

10/23/2016 1:19 pm  #6

Thank you Eleven! That helps a little! 😊

10/23/2016 1:31 pm  #7

Yosburn wrote:

Thank you Eleven! That helps a little! 😊

My pleasure! If you have any other questions, I'll try my best to answer them to the best of my ability! 

11/08/2016 5:37 am  #8

I bought Pussy Whip last night and I immediately put it to use. I know Lanie said not to worry about doing it right or wrong, but that's not what I am going to ask. I used the secret technique when I'm feeling sleepy, like for example last night before I slept, this morning when I woke up and just now before I took my nap. The thing is, I can't remember if I completed my visualisation. Is that normal? I know last night i kept drifting off to sleep so I woke up to complete my visualisation, but for this morning and after my nap, I have no recollection if I completed the visualisation. 

Also, how or what should I do about this issue?

1/16/2017 5:18 am  #9

Hi, I am new in this PWD and HBD. While Lanie says dont worry abt the right/wrong way of doing, i am still keen to know if its possible to know that we are in our subconscious mind or we still operating out of conscious mind. It happens to me that i get a few outside/ random thoughts abt other people, or work at times. is it normal? 

Secondly, she says open the channel by connecting through a light coming out of our third eye and reaching their third eye. I do get problems while visualising this ray of light. What should i do at such times. Is there any other way of connecting to their third eye or subconscious mind? 

2/05/2017 12:50 pm  #10

Blue wrote:

I'm kicking myself for not seeing this thread. Even though it's pinned. *major facepalm*

Anyways, I've started doing PW on my man 3 times a day - sometimes more 😳 I'm just feeling so happy and positive and I know he's always anxious so I'm just sending him love.

But can I do it too much? You know what I mean? Like drive him insane. It's not draining me because I'm imagining that "universal energy" Lanie talks about.

I know he can't get me out of his head but I don't want to drive him super crazy - plus I cut off contact on the 31st so it hasn't been long but he also hasn't reached out.

I hope someone with experience with this answers! I would like to know too. When I have time and I am in the right mindset, I like to do it more than once a day too.  It just feels so good to me too. I have been sending quick messages to him when he pops up during the day as well like Lanie said to do. But then again, I want to drive him super crazy. In PW, Lanie said that she told her friend who was impatient to do it 3 times a day but that more wasn't necessary.

Board footera