LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/12/2018 10:01 am  #101

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

I have found in my experience that it didn’t matter what time I was doing it because once they are relaxed and comfortable it opens them up to receive it. And I just have some type of knowing when it goes through.
For instance I would use it in the afternoon while drinking a coffee at Starbucks and then later on in the evening I’d get this ‘knowing’ that it was received AND how well he received it. If it pleases him or not. I’ve had a few blocks, a couple the things I did weren’t well liked however I will say that with persistence and attaching a receptive emotion to it worked extremely well. In fact something I did a year ago just manifested last night with my guy. And I did it for a few days a year ago. And it was so shocking to me. Lol in the middle of it, I was feeling really excited and remembered when I pw’d this and I was like.... here we go!
Well anyways, that’s my experience.
God Bless.

8/12/2018 1:19 pm  #102

llss wrote:

I have found in my experience that it didn’t matter what time I was doing it because once they are relaxed and comfortable it opens them up to receive it. And I just have some type of knowing when it goes through.
For instance I would use it in the afternoon while drinking a coffee at Starbucks and then later on in the evening I’d get this ‘knowing’ that it was received AND how well he received it. If it pleases him or not. I’ve had a few blocks, a couple the things I did weren’t well liked however I will say that with persistence and attaching a receptive emotion to it worked extremely well. In fact something I did a year ago just manifested last night with my guy. And I did it for a few days a year ago. And it was so shocking to me. Lol in the middle of it, I was feeling really excited and remembered when I pw’d this and I was like.... here we go!
Well anyways, that’s my experience.
God Bless.

How did you do PW or other meditations at Starbucks? Can we do an "awake" version of these meditations?

8/12/2018 2:33 pm  #103

I do it wide awake. I zone out and picture him right in front me As if he’s actually there.
I pray that way sometimes too. Just zone out and talk to God.
Sometimes I don’t have us speaking at all I just try to feel.
When things are rough, I have us say in unison, I’m sorry please forgive me thank you I love you... and really feel grateful and respect.

But um yeah, I do it wide awake. And I can attest it works.

8/12/2018 2:52 pm  #104

Once you get the hang of it you find it’s not complicated at all. Really don’t have to stress about right timing. what I’d suggest focusing on is your words and what you feel when you speak.... look for the hidden feeling of unbelief when you do it. I have found that I have had look for other words that have the same definition because one word will trigger unbelief and a word with same definition will trigger the belief.

Does this make sense?

8/12/2018 2:55 pm  #105

llss wrote:

I do it wide awake. I zone out and picture him right in front me As if he’s actually there.
I pray that way sometimes too. Just zone out and talk to God.
Sometimes I don’t have us speaking at all I just try to feel.
When things are rough, I have us say in unison, I’m sorry please forgive me thank you I love you... and really feel grateful and respect.

But um yeah, I do it wide awake. And I can attest it works.

Thank you for answering!  I always felt like I had to be in the right setting to do anything but I'll try to connect with him when I feel good throughout my day. 

I also love ho'oponopono.  Good stuff.

8/12/2018 4:18 pm  #106

llss wrote:

Once you get the hang of it you find it’s not complicated at all. Really don’t have to stress about right timing. what I’d suggest focusing on is your words and what you feel when you speak.... look for the hidden feeling of unbelief when you do it. I have found that I have had look for other words that have the same definition because one word will trigger unbelief and a word with same definition will trigger the belief.

Does this make sense?

Yes it does. Thank you. I just did pw in an uber lol. I used the meditation but fast forwarded it about 10 minutes. I'll keep practicing.

8/14/2018 2:35 pm  #107

Hi all. Feeling a little lost and confused. Was seeing my SP for almost a year. At the beginning I knew there was an ex partner and teenage daughter in the picture with whom he is VERY close. They live abroad, he visits them and they visit him. Half way through the relationship I broke up with him because he would ignore me during visits and he didn't tell the ex about me. Then I did the PW technique and he came back to me within a month, saying that things would change, which they did...

He introduced me to his family, all his friends and was more present... However, he recently went all quiet on me for a few days and when I called him up on it he confessed that his ex had come for a surprise visit. Turns out they they are still sharing a bed during visitations and he is not prepared to make changes... He apologized about his behavior and simply said that his situation is 'complicated'. I did not respond to his message and haven't spoken to him since. He has now gone back with them to their country for a week and is posting pics of his trip on Facebook. 

I love him and want to be with him, but only as his official partner and sole 'bed sharer'. Any techniques, suggestions or inspirational stories for 'complicated' situations such as this one? Also, what are thoughts about unfriending him on Facebook?

Sorry for the long message. Any feedback would be welcomed. 

Love and light to you all xxx

8/14/2018 7:30 pm  #108

Hey Guys!

I am wondering if there is anything for couples who are in Long Distance. I really like this guy who is States at this point and I had to move to Asia to pursue my career further. We havent made anything official because of the distance. However, there is passion and we talk to each other almost every single day. 

I really want him to pay me a visit to India. Is there any meditation I should be doing or what visualisation will actually make him come fly to me? And How can I actually make things more legit and real in LDR?

8/14/2018 7:34 pm  #109

Solomona:

I believe Lanie says in her book to move on. Get yourself back to your self. Date other people but continue to use the her methods. She said she used it for an entire year on her guy. That’s some serious Love and Dedication. I think certain people are meant to be together tho and some come in and teach us about ourselves.

I would be praying to God for help in your situation. You need some major guidance.

I know tony robins talks about the 6 human needs and if 3 are met in a relationship, we become addicted.
You could look those up and see how they were at play in your relationship.

Your heart must be aching.❤️
I pray that God helps lead you on the right path for you and binds up any wounds in your heart.

❤️💜

Last edited by llss (8/14/2018 7:41 pm)

8/15/2018 10:23 am  #110

llss wrote:

Does this make sense?

Yes, that makes perfect sense to me. Thanks!  I‘m still struggling with unbelief/ disbelief myself some of the time (usually not while doing PW, but at some other point later on in the day). The visualizations feel real and I think I got the hang of them pretty quickly. I get clear visuals and also hear my POI’s voice (not mine) while communicating with him during PW / BWD.

My problem seems to be that I can‘t stay in the „believing state“ all of the time. I know it is commonly assumed you only need 51% of belief to manifest successfully. However, I‘m not sure if I‘m even close to this percentage on avarage. Well, I think it takes time to re-program your mind. I‘m still doing PW or BWD on a daily basis (once per day and sometimes twice). So far I‘ve got mixed signals from the universe. For instance my ex „butt called“ me two days ago and I was really disappointed when I answered my cell and just got some mumbo  jumbo background noises. I‘ll try to be more optimistic.

Board footera