LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/15/2018 10:40 am  #111

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Lapine wrote:

llss wrote:

Once you get the hang of it you find it’s not complicated at all. Really don’t have to stress about right timing. what I’d suggest focusing on is your words and what you feel when you speak.... look for the hidden feeling of unbelief when you do it. I have found that I have had look for other words that have the same definition because one word will trigger unbelief and a word with same definition will trigger the belief.

Does this make sense?

Yes, that makes perfect sense to me. Thanks!  I‘m still struggling with unbelief/ disbelief myself some of the time (usually not while doing PW, but at some other point later on in the day). The visualizations feel real and I think I got the hang of them pretty quickly. I get clear visuals and also hear my POI’s voice (not mine) while communicating with him during PW / BWD.

My problem seems to be that I can‘t stay in the „believing state“ all of the time. I know it is commonly assumed you only need 51% of belief to manifest successfully. However, I‘m not sure if I‘m even close to this percentage on avarage. Well, I think it takes time to re-program your mind. I‘m still doing PW or BWD on a daily basis (once per day and sometimes twice). So far I‘ve got mixed signals from the universe. For instance my ex „butt called“ me two days ago and I was really disappointed when I answered my cell and just got some mumbo  jumbo background noises. I‘ll try to be more optimistic.

Hey...a butt call is better than no call, righr? 😀 Try telling yourself the opposite of whatever negative belief you begin to think.  Just force it out of your mind ands replace it with something happy or postive.  The mixed signals you feel that you're getting could be the mixed signals that you're sending out.  (Doing  PW etc and then feeling discouraged or being in the disbelief state.) Maybe you can also add some daily affirmations that you repeat to yourself when you start to feel discouraged.

8/17/2018 3:21 am  #112

llss wrote:

Solomona:

I believe Lanie says in her book to move on. Get yourself back to your self. Date other people but continue to use the her methods. She said she used it for an entire year on her guy. That’s some serious Love and Dedication. I think certain people are meant to be together tho and some come in and teach us about ourselves.

I would be praying to God for help in your situation. You need some major guidance.

I know tony robins talks about the 6 human needs and if 3 are met in a relationship, we become addicted.
You could look those up and see how they were at play in your relationship.

Your heart must be aching.❤️
I pray that God helps lead you on the right path for you and binds up any wounds in your heart.

❤️💜

Hi IISS,

Thanks so much for your warm and loving reply. Indeed I am trying to get back to myself but it's still quite challenging. Went out on a date last night and kept thinking of my SP, had to hold back the tears and keep smiling and being polite. Will keep doing the self work and finding things to focus on that make me happier. Avoiding SP's social media is also helping.

Much love,
S

8/18/2018 10:56 am  #113

I’ve recently started scripting. In my script I write about how my SP messages me then he asks to meet up. I feel positive about it and incredibly excited when I write.

The problem I have is that when I’m doing my daily activities and scripting, I keep manifesting messages from someone with the same name as my SP!

Is there something I’m doing wrong? Do I need to include my SP’s surname?

Xx

10/07/2018 4:18 am  #114

HELLO!
I need some help to understand the order of the meditations that I use.
I bought a meditation bundle from Lanies website: it came with 2 PW meditation (one of them has 3 minute silence), and the third is get over lost love meditation, also known as CTC.
now, what I don't understand is the order of things...is there a timeline of some sort? for example, do I use CTC everyday and PW 2-3 a week?
please, I'm so confused I need guidance.
thank you!

2/10/2019 5:44 pm  #115

So, every single time I do PW (especially with the MP3) my guy contacts me, if not while I’m meditating, within an hour of doing so! Amazing.

Anyway, I have a few questions.

1. I’m trying to manifest COMMITMENT. It’s obvious he loves me, but he is afraid of committing. Anyway, today  we had some odd conversation about love and being conflicted, he typed something and then deleted it. I talked about it with his mom (we’re close) and she messaged me saying that she thinks he may have been saying something about committing and that he panicked and erased it. It’s just odd that she would have gotten that from what I showed her. I don’t look for signs, but...........lol

2. I don’t need to be in Alpha for PW right?

3. My emotions and feelings about this vary sometimes. This weekend has been challenging for me...most of the time I feel good. But what are some ways I can raised my vibration and work around my feelings?

2/14/2019 12:34 am  #116

IntentionallyThoughtful wrote:

So, every single time I do PW (especially with the MP3) my guy contacts me, if not while I’m meditating, within an hour of doing so! Amazing.

Anyway, I have a few questions.

1. I’m trying to manifest COMMITMENT. It’s obvious he loves me, but he is afraid of committing. Anyway, today we had some odd conversation about love and being conflicted, he typed something and then deleted it. I talked about it with his mom (we’re close) and she messaged me saying that she thinks he may have been saying something about committing and that he panicked and erased it. It’s just odd that she would have gotten that from what I showed her. I don’t look for signs, but...........lol

2. I don’t need to be in Alpha for PW right?

3. My emotions and feelings about this vary sometimes. This weekend has been challenging for me...most of the time I feel good. But what are some ways I can raised my vibration and work around my feelings?

Commitment is different for everyone but if your man loves you, is there for you and is monogamous then that may be his version of commitment.  Alpha state is always more powerful but at least you need to be in a relaxed and meditative state otherwise you aren't engaging all of your senses especially visualization.  When you are in an alpha (relaxed, meditative state) you will have powerful feelings and a sense of wellness so your feelings won't vary as much.  :-)

3/10/2019 10:43 am  #117

Hi Lanie!!

I purchased your books and some meditations a few days ago and I just had a question about the “Get Your Ex Back Subliminal Mixed.mp3”...

What do we need to be doing exactly while this is playing? I know it says not to drive, but do we have to be lying down? Meditating?

It’s an hour long and I’m doing the other meditations too so I’m trying to fit as much as I can in one day

Thank you!!!

3/11/2019 12:11 am  #118

I think you sent me an email but in response to your question the subliminals (except for sleep) can be used anytime during the day and you don't have to worry about driving.  It is not intended to relax you or put you into an altered state.  :-)

4/03/2019 1:26 am  #119

Hi guys,
I have a question regarding “Everyone is you pushed out”. I read with a psychic who told me my ex isn’t as emotional as I am so even though he thinks about me a lot and has feelings for me, he is more focused on work and accomplishing what he wants regarding career etc. Our long distance was also a problem for him but I think he is moving back to Sydney but the psychic doesn’t think he is emotionally mature yet. Its pretty devastating as I’m crazy about him but she said he takes me for granted because he can feel the energy of me being in love with him even though I don’t initiate contact. He’s a great guy and we had all these small crazy things in common which I took as the universe hinting he’s the one. I do Agnes Vivarelli’s self love meditations daily and keep it on during work or a long one that keeps repeating “I love myself” for about 3hours. I also do the pussy whip technique each night but Im usually asleep before the visualisation bit. When Im awake I struggle to make sure im experiencing it rather than seeing it like a fly on the wall but Ill get there with practice.  I was hoping you guys could help me on what I might be missing. I know that I would be believing im not good enough (for the manifestation right now to be him feeling he wants to prioritise work) and I need to keep telling myself he loves me and wants to be with me instead of believing he is prioritising work over his feelings for me. That must be what I believed for that to be mirrored back to me right?

Hoping you can help me!

5/19/2019 11:20 am  #120

I agree that he probably does feel the energy of your love because you are connected in a unique and special way.  Having said that it gives him the security he needs but it leaves you feeling lack.  I created the Cutting the Cord meditation so the other person could feel the loss of the connection and you can feel empowered again.  I know many women fear that it will disconnect them forever but that isn't the case at all.  It allows you to stop wallowing in self-pity.

Working on yourself is wonderful!  However, don't do it because of him.  Do it because you want to free yourself from placing all of your happiness on ONE person.  Also, psychics tell you what they feel at the present time but just know that what they place in your mind you may create by the power of suggestion.  You are in control of your life and not them.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Board footera