LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/23/2021 3:24 pm  #151

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Hello Ladies,

I would appreciate a feedback. For some reasons I couldn't buy any of Lanie's books Amazon won't let me in account and I don't know why, they aren't even responding.
My question is, since I already purchased meditations (BWD,PW and CTC) is that enough for manifestations come to me or I need books too? Btw I read Hillier's book Mind Power Seduction because it was the only book I could get...
Thank you ❤

7/23/2021 5:09 am  #152

Soooo… I I was wondering if I can use these techniques to get my boyfriend to break up with me?? This sounds like I am trying to find a cowards way out but I have tried to finish with this guy several times since Christmas and every time I do it’s like emotional blackmail and bullying till I just give in and stay. I know I should be strong but I’m not emotionally strong enough to deal with the aftermath. His mental health isn’t great and I struggle with my mental health too and hurting him spirals me into a deep depression. I don’t know what to do. The relationship is making me unhappy but trying to finish it is making me ill…. Help!!

11/21/2021 9:59 am  #153

Hi my dear Lanie ! I have recently read your amazing book "Pussy Whip" (I'm on chapter 7 currently) but a question popped into my head 
there's been this guy that had a crush on me about 2 years ago but suddenly about 3 months ago popped into my head and I remembered that he had made some moves that I hadn't noticed back then 
the problem isn't that , the problem is that i was never obsessed with him but I've gotten to a point where i can't just stop thinking about him and I frequently check his instagram just to find out that he is flirting with other girls and liking their pictures which really annoys me .
could it be that he is using your technique on me ? and if he likes me why does he flirt with other girls ? 

12/07/2021 11:17 pm  #154

Hey Lanie and sisters. I'm a sagittarius my name is Christie. I was dating a Taurus f iui r roughly 5 mo. Because of biz he was building things got very busy and no time to spend together.  He broke it off...kinda..but saying a lie in Hope's I would run away. No I laughted and called him out on a lie. Anyway we still talked and even talked abt hanging out but didnt because he began talking to someone but found out on social media it was a relationship. When he first told me he was sorry for not talking as much that he was kinda (exact word) talking to someone I said ok I am too...I just like keeping in touch with you. Boom I got deleted ok off snapchat...hmm...Ok after I calmed down I started reading yr books and used every technique.  We always had great energy and connection we were both surprised abt. Well this girl was very bad news for him. Found out alot abt her. Did my breakup manifest and a month later she was gone. I decided to get some things off my chest and wrote him a hand written letter and sent in mail. Been 5 days since he received it and patiently waiting for my baby to reach out to me. Any suggestions on what I should do?

12/07/2021 11:22 pm  #155

Hey Lanie and sisters. I'm a sagittarius my name is Christie. I was dating a Taurus f iui r roughly 5 mo. Because of biz he was building things got very busy and no time to spend together.  He broke it off...kinda..but saying a lie in Hope's I would run away. No I laughted and called him out on a lie. Anyway we still talked and even talked abt hanging out but didnt because he began talking to someone but found out on social media it was a relationship. When he first told me he was sorry for not talking as much that he was kinda (exact word) talking to someone I said ok I am too...I just like keeping in touch with you. Boom I got deleted ok off snapchat...hmm...Ok after I calmed down I started reading yr books and used every technique.  We always had great energy and connection we were both surprised abt. Well this girl was very bad news for him. Found out alot abt her. Did my breakup manifest and a month later she was gone. I decided to get some things off my chest and wrote him a hand written letter and sent in mail. Been 5 days since he received it and patiently waiting for my baby to reach out to me. Any suggestions on what I should do?

1/03/2022 10:56 am  #156

No one has been on 4 help.

Board footera