LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/11/2017 4:32 pm  #31

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

dannie wrote:

What if you feel your situation is impossible? Today is one of those days for me. Me and POI are still in contact but we can't get past hurts. I do PW,BURN,CTC and I feel great but thenthen i call him and he is angry. I feel like I reach him with techniques but at times like today my faith wavers. Ito posed the question to him if he wanted me out of his life and not call him any longer he answer was when he wanted to talk he would call me. Now I feel like shit and I can't bring myself to do any techniques. Today isn't a good day for me

You shouldn't be asking him if he wants you to call him, it should be the other way around.  
Stop giving him that power, don't call him anymore, it just makes you seem desperate to
him and gives him control over you.  Read Lanie's PP, it's all in there.  If you keep doing
the same things, you are going to keep getting the same results.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/11/2017 4:43 pm  #32

I guess I was calling to see if it was working which I should not do and I do come off desperate and I'm wanting that reconnection and I am not thinking. Right I cant bring myself to do PW or BWD.   Just need to get myself together emotionally before I start again. To me it does not seem like he is getting it when I do PW because of the way he sounds. I won't quit though I'm just having a moment

3/11/2017 5:23 pm  #33

I'm feeling kinda eh myself. In fact I think I'll do a self love meditation before I take a nap. I need it...
I woke up grouchy and feeling sad and the feeling has lasted for hours. I've questioned even continuing.
And its crazy cuz I am to see her speak at this march tomorrow. I wish I could pinpoint what it was that made me wake up grouchy and doubtful. Even got two possible signs on my way to my destination and at the training today despite the grouchiness!

Last edited by princessgirl87 (3/11/2017 5:25 pm)

3/11/2017 5:27 pm  #34

I know the feeling

3/11/2017 5:42 pm  #35

dannie wrote:

I know the feeling

*BIGHUGS* =3

3/11/2017 5:46 pm  #36

princessgirl87 wrote:

I'm feeling kinda eh myself. In fact I think I'll do a self love meditation before I take a nap. I need it...
I woke up grouchy and feeling sad and the feeling has lasted for hours. I've questioned even continuing.
And its crazy cuz I am to see her speak at this march tomorrow. I wish I could pinpoint what it was that made me wake up grouchy and doubtful. Even got two possible signs on my way to my destination and at the training today despite the grouchiness!

I woke up in the exact same state today, doll.  I think we've all been there at least once through out our journeys.  I had decent signs last night, too, so I don't really have a good reason why I felt like this, either.  Started doing the CTC stuff today with Lanie's method and another one that's really quick and can be done "on the go" so to speak.  I feel a decent amount better, but the overwhelming sense of uneasiness is still looming.

Sending internet hugs and good vibes your way - hopefully tomorrow's full moon will help ease the tension for all of us!

3/11/2017 6:00 pm  #37

dannie wrote:

I guess I was calling to see if it was working which I should not do and I do come off desperate and I'm wanting that reconnection and I am not thinking. Right I cant bring myself to do PW or BWD. Just need to get myself together emotionally before I start again. To me it does not seem like he is getting it when I do PW because of the way he sounds. I won't quit though I'm just having a moment

I understand.  It's kind of like opening the oven to check if the cake is baking.  LOLs.  Don't do that!!!
Just continue doing the meditations, don't stress about it, make yourself unavailable to him, DO NOT
CHASE HIM!!!  Read those books so that you are in control of the situation.

*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *

3/11/2017 6:04 pm  #38

DiscordEcho wrote:

princessgirl87 wrote:

I woke up in the exact same state today, doll.  I think we've all been there at least once through out our journeys.  I had decent signs last night, too, so I don't really have a good reason why I felt like this, either.  Started doing the CTC stuff today with Lanie's method and another one that's really quick and can be done "on the go" so to speak.  I feel a decent amount better, but the overwhelming sense of uneasiness is still looming.

Sending internet hugs and good vibes your way - hopefully tomorrow's full moon will help ease the tension for all of us!

Ooh I was told there would be a full moon this month! Thanks for the tip lol. And thank you for your response...I'm sure that she misses me and that everything I've done meditative-wise for about 4 weeks has built up and counted and I know it works cuz just the other night, out of the blue, I attracted an old crush (no longer a crush) messaging me asking for a favor--just like that and all I could think about was HER texting me without me initiating. Later for him lmao!
Think I'll do a CTC right before a self love session--good idea BTW lol
*BIGHUGS* right back atcha! ^-^ <3

3/11/2017 7:08 pm  #39

Thank you so very much Indigo! I will do what you suggest. I appreciate you

3/13/2017 11:51 pm  #40

Ughh hate it when my emotions get the best of me!
I wish I could numb them for a day...

Last edited by princessgirl87 (3/14/2017 12:24 am)

Board footera