LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/14/2017 9:26 pm  #41

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Hi everyone. I am doing CTC and I am getting really emotional and I would like to know if that's ok? If this question has been answered already please direct me to it. All of a sudden I am so nervous

3/14/2017 11:47 pm  #42

I think I finally started to have a breakthrough today, at least with myself.  Been doing PW for about a week now, and I've frequently felt connections, but today, after doing CTC a couple times over the last few days, everything felt different.  It felt more peaceful than ever; less desperation between us and more comfort and genuine love.

I've seen minuscule movement in the form of my POI not getting panicky and upset when my name is mentioned around him; he actually just laughed something off last night and went about things like my name was just any other person's name.  Our history is a little weird, so this is actually much better of a milestone than I'm making it out to be, so we'll see!

3/15/2017 9:27 am  #43

My guy and I are not speaking right now. I'm the queen of no contact & have every man I've ever been with come back.  BUT my guy & I are not speaking now because both of us we mad & not understanding of eachother.  Wondering if I should apologize for my part or just continue no contact & discuss all when he returns.  Actually I think I just answered myself writing this out now lol

3/15/2017 9:44 am  #44

Positive2017 wrote:

My guy and I are not speaking right now. I'm the queen of no contact & have every man I've ever been with come back. BUT my guy & I are not speaking now because both of us we mad & not understanding of eachother. Wondering if I should apologize for my part or just continue no contact & discuss all when he returns. Actually I think I just answered myself writing this out now lol

LOL sometimes it goes like that.

3/15/2017 9:45 am  #45

Positive2017 wrote:

My guy and I are not speaking right now. I'm the queen of no contact & have every man I've ever been with come back. BUT my guy & I are not speaking now because both of us we mad & not understanding of eachother. Wondering if I should apologize for my part or just continue no contact & discuss all when he returns. Actually I think I just answered myself writing this out now lol

It's up to you if you continue NC but I would NOT apologize.  
I think that would give him the upper hand.  

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/15/2017 11:46 am  #46

Indigo wrote:

Positive2017 wrote:

Hi Positive 2017

I actually reached out to my boy a couple of weeks ago because I was feeling good.  It was a text just to clear the air.  I didn't apologise just said I wanted to leave the past where it is and move forward, and that I cared for him greatly.  The last time we spoke, it was him that had reached out, entirely from the blue (thanks to PW and BWD).  It started well and ended in an argument.  We had both I misunderstood each other all the anger and resentment came out. So it was left on quite a sour note although we both acknowledged how much we loved each other, and missed each other during that conversation.  That was 3 weeks ago and has been silence ever since.  I felt better sending that message with no desire for a reply.  It was more for my benefit than his.  Now I'm just leaving the rest up to the universe!  Do what ever feels right to you with no attachment to the outcome xx

3/20/2017 4:47 pm  #47

Indigo wrote:

Positive2017 wrote:

Thank you! I'm of the same mind as you. He'll apologize & we'll chat then.

Last edited by Positive2017 (3/20/2017 4:48 pm)

3/20/2017 5:17 pm  #48

Jag123 wrote:

Indigo wrote:

Positive2017 wrote:

Hi Positive 2017

I actually reached out to my boy a couple of weeks ago because I was feeling good.  It was a text just to clear the air.  I didn't apologise just said I wanted to leave the past where it is and move forward, and that I cared for him greatly.  The last time we spoke, it was him that had reached out, entirely from the blue (thanks to PW and BWD).  It started well and ended in an argument.  We had both I misunderstood each other all the anger and resentment came out. So it was left on quite a sour note although we both acknowledged how much we loved each other, and missed each other during that conversation.  That was 3 weeks ago and has been silence ever since.  I felt better sending that message with no desire for a reply.  It was more for my benefit than his.  Now I'm just leaving the rest up to the universe!  Do what ever feels right to you with no attachment to the outcome xx

Thank you for sharing! I debated but honestly when I wrote my question here & read it, I realized for my situation it's best I wait. When he reaches out we will chat then

3/25/2017 5:03 pm  #49

Girls!!!
Today my guy confessed he is extremely shy. Now it makes more sense he is resisting... what should i do?
should I take action or wait his time?

3/25/2017 5:22 pm  #50

my guy said that hes friends with all his ex's so why doesn't he want to be friends with me?

Board footera