LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/26/2017 2:04 pm  #51

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

I need to know which method of PW works better
Lanie 's audio meditation or without it  secondly what time is best for results when he is sleeping or awake?

3/26/2017 5:58 pm  #52

Issykitten wrote:

my guy said that hes friends with all his ex's so why doesn't he want to be friends with me?

I can't speak for certain for another, but I know for me, I have contact with almost all my exes. EXCEPT the one I still am wanting....too hard to pretend I don't have feelings for them 😉 (but also I'm a firm believer in no contact, I like them coming for me ☺️)

3/27/2017 12:56 am  #53

Hey since this thread can be about anything is anyone here from Greece?  Please PM me if you are! Thanks 

"I am not throwing away my shot!" - Lin Manuel Miranda

3/27/2017 1:53 pm  #54

Wasi wrote:

Lanie 's audio meditation or without it  secondly what time is best for results when he is sleeping or awake?

I appreciate if someone advise

3/27/2017 1:57 pm  #55

Wasi wrote:

Wasi wrote:

Hi Wasi! It is really up to you. I prefer doing PW without the audio meditation, but if you enjoy using the audio then go with that! It is what make you feel best.

3/27/2017 2:07 pm  #56

eleven wrote:

Wasi wrote:

Wasi wrote:

Lanie 's audio meditation or without it secondly what time is best for results when he is sleeping or awake?

Hi Wasi! It is really up to you. I prefer doing PW without the audio meditation, but if you enjoy using the audio then go with that! It is what make you feel best.

I agree.  I think it's a personal preference.  I personally like to hear the audio and be walked through it but I've seen results both ways. I like the audio best because it's drowns out my roommates etc.

3/27/2017 3:19 pm  #57

eleven wrote:

Wasi wrote:

Wasi wrote:

Thanks  , what about the time to do it ,what you think when it works more effectively, while he sleeping or awake

3/27/2017 3:25 pm  #58

Issykitten wrote:

my guy said that hes friends with all his ex's so why doesn't he want to be friends with me?

Don't worry about that.  It will open the door to make you start to compare yourself to his other ex-girlfriends and beat yourself up.  Focus on the areas you can work on(which I think we talked about if I'm not mistaken)

3/27/2017 3:58 pm  #59

Wasi wrote:

eleven wrote:

Wasi wrote:

Thanks , what about the time to do it ,what you think when it works more effectively, while he sleeping or awake

I just do it when I want to do it! He could be sleeping or not. I have no idea as his sleeping schedule is all over the place anyways lol. I know that I read about Neville Goddard saying it is best to do it in the evening right before going to sleep, but it works whenever you do it

3/27/2017 4:13 pm  #60

eleven wrote:

Wasi wrote:

eleven wrote:

Thanks , what about the time to do it ,what you think when it works more effectively, while he sleeping or awake

I just do it when I want to do it! He could be sleeping or not. I have no idea as his sleeping schedule is all over the place anyways lol. I know that I read about Neville Goddard saying it is best to do it in the evening right before going to sleep, but it works whenever you do it

Its been 15 days i am doing it ,before bed at night.one or two times i did it without guided meditation,and i got his message "miss you " and i was shocked .since after i am continuously doing with audio and no response from him, does that mean in my case its working without audio while i feel very much connected in audio meditation.He is so cold after that even i did text him today and he was just ok with me .
I was so down today and broke NC ,please advise what should i do

Board footera