LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/27/2017 4:37 pm  #61

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Wasi wrote:

eleven wrote:

Wasi wrote:

Thanks , what about the time to do it ,what you think when it works more effectively, while he sleeping or awake

I just do it when I want to do it! He could be sleeping or not. I have no idea as his sleeping schedule is all over the place anyways lol. I know that I read about Neville Goddard saying it is best to do it in the evening right before going to sleep, but it works whenever you do it

Its been 15 days i am doing it ,before bed at night.one or two times i did it without guided meditation,and i got his message "miss you " and i was shocked .since after i am continuously doing with audio and no response from him, does that mean in my case its working without audio while i feel very much connected in audio meditation.He is so cold after that even i did text him today and he was just ok with me .
I was so down today and broke NC ,please advise what should i do

Keep doing what feels best for you. If you feel more connected when you use the audio meditation, then keep doing that! Don't worry about what you aren't seeing physically. It will come Him saying he misses you is a huge step in the right direction. Keep at it girl! Go back to NC and keep flooding your mind with success stories and researching topics that keep your faith high! For me, that has been listening to a lot of near death experience stories. 

3/27/2017 11:04 pm  #62

eleven wrote:

Wasi wrote:

eleven wrote:

I just do it when I want to do it! He could be sleeping or not. I have no idea as his sleeping schedule is all over the place anyways lol. I know that I read about Neville Goddard saying it is best to do it in the evening right before going to sleep, but it works whenever you do it

Its been 15 days i am doing it ,before bed at night.one or two times i did it without guided meditation,and i got his message "miss you " and i was shocked .since after i am continuously doing with audio and no response from him, does that mean in my case its working without audio while i feel very much connected in audio meditation.He is so cold after that even i did text him today and he was just ok with me .
I was so down today and broke NC ,please advise what should i do

Keep doing what feels best for you. If you feel more connected when you use the audio meditation, then keep doing that! Don't worry about what you aren't seeing physically. It will come Him saying he misses you is a huge step in the right direction. Keep at it girl! Go back to NC and keep flooding your mind with success stories and researching topics that keep your faith high! For me, that has been listening to a lot of near death experience stories. 

Aww thank you so much.. I needed this  (happy)

5/07/2017 9:34 am  #63

Hi

Last edited by Non (5/21/2017 11:52 am)

5/19/2017 7:36 am  #64

Hi,

I am new to this forum and also very new to the PW and BWD techniques. In the book, Lanie says that you can use PW anywhere, anytime and on anyone. I tried it on my mom just now but it didn't work. We were having dinner at a restaurant and I told her that I will be sending her a mental message, so I closed my eyes and visualised her telling me that the food is delicious and I replied her in my mind that yes it is yummy. I then opened my eyes to ask her if she felt anything. She said she didn't feel anything nor did the thought of food come into her mind at all. Instead, while I was finishing with the visualising, she spoke about something totally different instead.

I don't know if I am doing the technique wrongly? Do I need to lie down and get into the alpha/relaxed/sleepy state for it to work? Lanie mentioned that this technique can be done without getting relaxed too, so am a little confused.

I am trying these PW and BWD techniques now on a guy I just met a couple of months ago. Nothing romantic yet and am trying to send him messages to get him to communicate with me, ask me out so that we can get to know each other better. I am a little disheartened as it didn't work on my mom, does it mean it didn't work on my guy too? I have heard nothing from him since. Kindly advise and would greatly apprecite some tips!

5/19/2017 7:47 am  #65

klavier wrote:

Hi,

I am new to this forum and also very new to the PW and BWD techniques. In the book, Lanie says that you can use PW anywhere, anytime and on anyone. I tried it on my mom just now but it didn't work. We were having dinner at a restaurant and I told her that I will be sending her a mental message, so I closed my eyes and visualised her telling me that the food is delicious and I replied her in my mind that yes it is yummy. I then opened my eyes to ask her if she felt anything. She said she didn't feel anything nor did the thought of food come into her mind at all. Instead, while I was finishing with the visualising, she spoke about something totally different instead.

I don't know if I am doing the technique wrongly? Do I need to lie down and get into the alpha/relaxed/sleepy state for it to work? Lanie mentioned that this technique can be done without getting relaxed too, so am a little confused.

I am trying these PW and BWD techniques now on a guy I just met a couple of months ago. Nothing romantic yet and am trying to send him messages to get him to communicate with me, ask me out so that we can get to know each other better. I am a little disheartened as it didn't work on my mom, does it mean it didn't work on my guy too? I have heard nothing from him since. Kindly advise and would greatly apprecite some tips!

It is because you probably didn't have strong desire and strong feelings about her telling you that food is delicious. It is diferent from situation where you want your guy to want you or tell you something beautiful and meaningful.
Desire is important, it is like a fuel.

I had similar situation where it didn't work for little thing with friends or co-workers, but when it is done for something where is strong desire involved, it works, I wrote about it in topic "Instant effect" in succes section.

Last edited by Missy (5/19/2017 7:50 am)

6/07/2017 6:50 pm  #66

I've got a friends with benefits situation going on with someone I am really fond of. I'm not unhappy with the situation but I know I'm not going to want to be in a situation like this long term. I've been using PW on him since we've already got the sexual aspect nailed. I'm just wondering if it's normal for him to pull away, we see each other every two weeks, it's not always about sex though. We watch things together and he's let me cuddle into him without question. I guess my question here is can I take this from where we're at now to something a little less casual? I'm new to intentionally manifesting new relationships in these types of situations. 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (6/07/2017 8:42 pm)

6/13/2017 11:47 am  #67

When we are doing techniques, does content of our visualisation hit POI's subconscious and then these thoughts cause feelings that make changes in their energy field or does our feeling hit their energy field first and then they think thoughts that goes with that kind of energy or emotion they are feeling?

6/14/2017 1:33 pm  #68

Hi sisters. I am a newbie...glad I stumbled onto Lanie's website. I am currently separated from my husband due to his abusive behaviour...we are in different countries at the moment. I'd like to return, more to the country then to him...my question is: should I consider PW? He is begging that we come back, I caught him lying and manipulating again. No matter what I put on the table for him to consider, he tries to strongarm me.Yeah I do have a bit of revenge inside of me...would love to teach him a lesson. 

Last edited by Blossom (6/15/2017 1:49 pm)

7/07/2017 1:37 am  #69

Greetings from india! I recently came across the books and have been loving all of them so much.the techniques are easy to use and have worked for me when I have tried to use them on a friend and have even worked sometimes with the guy I'm in love with in terms of manifesting spending time with him, being intimate with him and going to the places I want to go with him. Now the thing is in March he decided he wants to get married to somebody that his parents have chosen for him(that's a thing in india) and not to me, somebody who's has been his best friend, lover and confidant for 10 years. Initially I was devastated but then I discovered your books and used the techniques on him and gained considerable progress in getting close to him and spending more time with him and making him desire me. But in the past 2 weeks it seems like he's pulling away and that is affecting my focus and belief while doing your techniques. I doubled up my efforts and even read the books again to uplift my focus and gain my 'pussy power' back but I still can't get him to commit to me. And he's been keeping busy since the past 2 weeks to spend time with me or reply to my msgs because of which my spirits have lowered further. Today he told me he's travelling to the city where he first told me that other girl lives. When I asked him why and if it was for work he said no to meet her. Now this could have been in jest also cause he Is pretty sarcastic. But since them I'm in shock over what is happening and my deep seated beliefs about losing him are coming to the surface. Also I have anxiety so focusing on the good parts and stuff I want is already difficult for me and when I get news like this all my happiness and perfect alignment with what I want gets shaken up easily. Deep down I know we are meant to be together cause I've never been as happy in life as when I'm with him and even he loves being with me but things like these have pulled me down a bit.
I need reassurance, more tips, any thing you can help me with to get me out of this funk and get back on track on getting my 'pussy power' with him back again.

8/02/2017 1:50 pm  #70

I just read Pussy Whipped and I have some questions that I hope someone experienced can answer for me!

My first question is about making a man fall in love with me who normally wouldn't have even considered me. I would not want this! I think it's one thing to hurry a process along that has a high probability of taking place anyway, but I wouldn't want to make a man fall in love with me if that naturally was not in his heart anyway. Does that make sense? So I guess my question is, how do I know if the man has sincere feelings for me versus only feeling love for me because of PW?

Board footera