LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/20/2017 11:46 am  #71

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Hi Lanie,
   I'm Aaditi Mudaliar from India. I'm in a relationship since 3 years. My boyfriend was so sure of getting married to me but he suddenly backed off saying that he doesn't want to go against his family and marry me. I fought with my family to get married to him. I tried the secret technique when he was not talking to me. It did also work. But he messaged me saying he took the right step by breaking up with me as his mother will never accept our relationship. Kindly help me to get him back and marry me.

10/20/2017 1:53 pm  #72

Hi,
   I have just posted about my relationship.  Can someone guide me as to how things can get better?

10/20/2017 2:49 pm  #73

Aaditi wrote:

Hi Lanie,
   I'm Aaditi Mudaliar from India. I'm in a relationship since 3 years. My boyfriend was so sure of getting married to me but he suddenly backed off saying that he doesn't want to go against his family and marry me. I fought with my family to get married to him. I tried the secret technique when he was not talking to me. It did also work. But he messaged me saying he took the right step by breaking up with me as his mother will never accept our relationship. Kindly help me to get him back and marry me.

Hello,

Have you gone to Lanie’s website? She has books and meditations that can get you started. Also you can email her directly with questions about her techniques.

12/22/2017 12:52 pm  #74

Can I use cut the cord meditation when in a relationship. I had a fight with my current boyfriend yesterday I did PW and Connect to your mate after the fight when I got home. I don’t want to think about the fight or the fact that he didn’t pick up my call yesterday. The whole thing is consuming me and I feel anxiety. Can I use CTC even though he is not an ex?

12/25/2017 10:28 pm  #75

Love007 wrote:

Can I use cut the cord meditation when in a relationship. I had a fight with my current boyfriend yesterday I did PW and Connect to your mate after the fight when I got home. I don’t want to think about the fight or the fact that he didn’t pick up my call yesterday. The whole thing is consuming me and I feel anxiety. Can I use CTC even though he is not an ex?

You can use it on a current guy, yes. Also, try to make sure that you're focusing on the good things in your relationship, and the things you love about him, and not the bad. I am still learning to do this and it's incredible when you see things conform to your thoughts.

1/26/2018 3:07 pm  #76

Is is normal for me to currently (and recently) starting to manifest dreams of my POI and I getting married? He's actually a current co worker of mine at my job that I am VERY attracted and he always stares at me at work with lust in his eyes and smiles at me alot at work as well. I've been recently doing more BWD and PW meditations and feel so connected to him, even though I haven't heard from him in awhile I feel like telepathically he thinks about me and admires me as well too.

1/27/2018 1:13 pm  #77

AnonymousSiren wrote:

Is is normal for me to currently (and recently) starting to manifest dreams of my POI and I getting married? He's actually a current co worker of mine at my job that I am VERY attracted and he always stares at me at work with lust in his eyes and smiles at me alot at work as well. I've been recently doing more BWD and PW meditations and feel so connected to him, even though I haven't heard from him in awhile I feel like telepathically he thinks about me and admires me as well too.

You're just taking your visualization into your dreams and that's a good sign.  Silly question but have you tried approaching him in a friendly and non-sexual way at work?  Maybe he's just shy.

1/27/2018 8:01 pm  #78

Lanie Stevens wrote:

AnonymousSiren wrote:

You're just taking your visualization into your dreams and that's a good sign.  Silly question but have you tried approaching him in a friendly and non-sexual way at work?  Maybe he's just shy.

Yes I have and when I approach him in a friendly and non sexual way at work he still smiles at me, I've also noticed that he's conversation with me more and more every time I see him at work. In addition, I first decided to try the BWD in combination with the PW meditation on him (while at work) and I noticed that within 5 min after I tried that on him he turned around from going into the break room to look dead at me. I was astounded! I thought to myself, oh my God Lanie's technique is working!

1/28/2018 4:09 am  #79

I recently read PW, (great book by the way!), and decided to practice on a man I am very attracted to. We don't know each other and are geographically separated. I then discovered BWD, and started to practice that too. Mostly because I actually enjoyed the thought of making love to him, and giving him pleasure. However, the other day I had a massive self confidence/self esteem fail. I caught sight of myself in the mirror, and thought how could he ever find me attractive, as I am nothing special. I decided to leave him alone, and disconnected myself from him immediately. And the two very strange things happened. Firstly, I had a really strong image of him standing in front of me, with the biggest goofiest smile on his face saying 'here I am, your man'. Then last night, as I was lying in bed, I felt him and saw him through my third eye, in my bed, trying to lie on top of me to have sex with me. It was really real. I could feel his skin, and breath, and I could smell his cologne.  What was all that about? Was it because I had stopped sending him my vibration, and his subconscious was missing it? Can anyone shed any light. I am so glad I discovered you Lanie! Thank you for your brilliant books, and this website!

2/22/2018 1:56 am  #80

My question is how did I attract an emotionally unavailable man when I’m emotionally available? I thought like attracts like? What am I missing?

Board footera