LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/23/2018 7:58 pm  #81

Re: Questions? Post here! People who aren't signed up - come on join in!

Wow! How remarkably insightful.

I’ve grown so much with this man. I truly feel and sense he is my mirror.  He would make comments like; I’m not good with my emotions, and I would try to see how I’m not good with mine as well. That’s when I discovered I’m not good with my anger. Obviously one would think I knew all along but I just went with what I was feeling. Didn’t even think to question it.
But we have an other issue I can’t seem to get around and that is the non commitment. Even though we’ve been dating for about a year and half, he still goes on line pof and tinder.
I watch this guy Matthew David Hurtado on YouTube and today he suggested ho’oponpo which I had already been using for when we get into heated arguments. But I’m at a loss at how to apply it to this situation?
I don’t know, I’m just all over the place. If he’s my mirror, I must have some commitment issues as well. I definitely have been discovering some hidden beliefs like I secretly don’t feel I deserve love. I’ve been using the Morty Lefkoe method and I got rid of I’m not good enough but feeling like I don’t deserve or that I’ll never get true love sorta still feels like I’m not good enough, especially when I’m confronted with my poi still being on dating sites. After all this time? Ugh. And why don’t I want to give him up knowing all this? On some level I feel like if I could make him love me then I’m lovable. I know mentally I am but how as a grown woman do I still secretly feel this stupid stuff. I just want to be in a loving relationship. Why all this hard work?

2/24/2018 11:00 am  #82

Thank you so much. You’re way better at this than me.
I can’t get past PWing him with my fist.

But yours is way better. Im gonna go do it now.

2/24/2018 12:53 pm  #83

See how good you are with this. You must have manifested all sorts of amazing things.

I prayed for a dent free car three years ago when mine died and I was walking to work. I would just thank God all the way home and I really did feel grateful for it. Took about 6 weeks to get one. And it happened. Free car. Yippee.

I also wanted a round purple rug in my living room. I never went shopping or even looked at ones online. I would sit in my living room on my chair and just relax and when the thought of a rug came to my mind i would just think of different colors and I settled on purple. Zero people knew about this. 6
Months later my mom came over and guess what she brought ? A round purple area rug someone gave her to give to me!!! Wild!!!
This stuff works. I better get into feeling all sorts of love from my guy. What stops me is I want it to come from a sincere heart. Like he’s offering it to me. Not that I had to conger it up.

2/25/2018 7:39 am  #84

Hi everyone,
I thought I was getting better day by day , but just saw one post from him and I've suddenly converted into a mess. All the negative thoughts have rushed back.
Don't know how to deal with these emotions again.
Feeling devastated
Don't know what to do anymore!

2/25/2018 10:48 am  #85

I don’t know exactly what you are going through but I had to do Havening when I couldn’t get out of a ten year depression. You can look it up on YouTube. It works so well for me I tell everyone about it. Also, get a really good magnesium supplement.

Sometimes you just have to allow yourself to feel it. Just say to yourself... for just this moment can I allow things to be just this way? And then say yes. Say it to yourself over and over and some really big deep breaths.

I don’t know about you but I had to get rid of all my social media because I knew I was setting myself up to fail. I couldn’t handle it.
My guy came back to me after marring another woman and when it happened I was actually disgusted. Something I didn’t expect.

But anyways, sometimes you just have to alllow your self to feel your feelings . Doesn’t mean he won’t come back.

2/25/2018 11:16 am  #86

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0C1liEFCZm4

If posting links is against the rules, I apologize.

It’s the havening technique with that English psychologist guy.

2/25/2018 11:36 am  #87

Thank you so much for replying. This might help me

3/06/2018 5:52 pm  #88

Hello Darlings,
I read Lanie talking about visualizing a laser beam going from your head to your POI third eye area. What color is the light? I end up imagining a red light. Is that wrong? Also, as Lanie says to visualize two chords going from your POI's solar plexus to you and vice e versa, I end up visualizing one chord going through our hearts. Its also very hard to visualize the chords and the laser beam at the same time while you are doing your PW meditation and trying top hear and send love energy to your POI. Any advice? Please!!

3/07/2018 3:56 pm  #89

meet up? what does that mean? 

5/20/2018 10:35 pm  #90

Can someone please please tell me has anyone had this happen after starting the techniques that your POI got into a relationship with someone else, but you STILL ended up with them later on?  Posted elsewhere on the forum but no answers yet so I am posting in the question section and really hope somebody sees and replies. 

Board footera