LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/22/2016 9:47 pm  #1

works for some but not everyone.

I have been doing these techniques for a few weeks now on a work mate just for fun and to practice but it's not working. I thought I'd try it on him because I don't want him as a love interest, and I could see it work for me. But I have seen no signs at all,everything is as normal. So I really got into the bwd to see if that would work on him, for a few weeks. Nothing. I have even been trying it on n a friend who is like a sister to me, to see if she will contact me. Nothing. I think I just suck at this. I no some times it takes a while to build up but I have been doing it for weeks on the guy from work and nothing. Not even a weird look from him. I know it works because I have read that it does but maybe it doesn't work for everyone. Lanie say you can't do it wrong. So why can't I see it working. I feel like I should give up and just except that I suck at it.

9/22/2016 10:23 pm  #2

Re: works for some but not everyone.

Well, if you think you sick at it, then you will. Really, I'm not just saying it for shits and giggles; its because you say so and you are probably doubting it, whether you think so or not.

9/22/2016 10:26 pm  #3

Piper wrote:

Well, if you think you sick at it, then you will. Really, I'm not just saying it for shits and giggles; its because you say so and you are probably doubting it, whether you think so or not.

I agree. I have used this and it absolutely works. Have faith. That's the missing ingredient.

9/22/2016 11:37 pm  #4

Joshbemine wrote:

I have been doing these techniques for a few weeks now on a work mate just for fun and to practice but it's not working. I thought I'd try it on him because I don't want him as a love interest, and I could see it work for me. But I have seen no signs at all,everything is as normal. So I really got into the bwd to see if that would work on him, for a few weeks. Nothing. I have even been trying it on n a friend who is like a sister to me, to see if she will contact me. Nothing. I think I just suck at this. I no some times it takes a while to build up but I have been doing it for weeks on the guy from work and nothing. Not even a weird look from him. I know it works because I have read that it does but maybe it doesn't work for everyone. Lanie say you can't do it wrong. So why can't I see it working. I feel like I should give up and just except that I suck at it.

Β 
Sweetie for some people it works right away and others it takes awhile! It doesn't matter what category you fit into ITS WORKING! I've noticed that sometimes peoples perceptions are pretty off and because they come into it doubting already they have trouble seeing even the minuist of change in their target and then they claim that it doesn't work and they start getting impatient when all they had to do is after the technique is let it go and stop thinking about!  For me it didn't take that long with my husband but when I tried it on some other people it didn't work right away because I didn't do the technique and then let it go! Now it works most of the time but I'm still growing and learning I think over the last almost year I've learned so much about how this works I feel like I can write a book ( just kidding)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no but seriously sweetie if you really want to be successful at this my dear first have alittle faith and make sure you let it go out to the universe! If you're constantly looking for signs that means you truly don't believe! Do the technique and let it go sweetie and you be amazed on the things you'll manifest in your life!☺️ Oh and one more thing do your homework this very important as well! It will strengthen your faith sweetie!

Last edited by Mcleanie77 (9/22/2016 11:38 pm)

9/22/2016 11:46 pm  #5

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Joshbemine wrote:

Β 
Sweetie for some people it works right away and others it takes awhile! It doesn't matter what category you fit into ITS WORKING! I've noticed that sometimes peoples perceptions are pretty off and because they come into it doubting already they have trouble seeing even the minuist of change in their target and then they claim that it doesn't work and they start getting impatient when all they had to do is after the technique is let it go and stop thinking about! For me it didn't take that long with my husband but when I tried it on some other people it didn't work right away because I didn't do the technique and then let it go! Now it works most of the time but I'm still growing and learning I think over the last almost year I've learned so much about how this works I feel like I can write a book ( just kidding)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no but seriously sweetie if you really want to be successful at this my dear first have alittle faith and make sure you let it go out to the universe! If you're constantly looking for signs that means you truly don't believe! Do the technique and let it go sweetie and you be amazed on the things you'll manifest in your life!☺️ Oh and one more thing do your homework this very important as well! It will strengthen your faith sweetie!

What's the best advice you can give on "letting it go"?

9/22/2016 11:53 pm  #6

Is scripting something you should do every day? Sometimes i can be very busy all day that having few minutes of visualizing is a miracle enough for me...

9/23/2016 12:18 am  #7

bellescanyon wrote:

Mcleanie77 wrote:

Joshbemine wrote:

Β 
Sweetie for some people it works right away and others it takes awhile! It doesn't matter what category you fit into ITS WORKING! I've noticed that sometimes peoples perceptions are pretty off and because they come into it doubting already they have trouble seeing even the minuist of change in their target and then they claim that it doesn't work and they start getting impatient when all they had to do is after the technique is let it go and stop thinking about! For me it didn't take that long with my husband but when I tried it on some other people it didn't work right away because I didn't do the technique and then let it go! Now it works most of the time but I'm still growing and learning I think over the last almost year I've learned so much about how this works I feel like I can write a book ( just kidding)πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no but seriously sweetie if you really want to be successful at this my dear first have alittle faith and make sure you let it go out to the universe! If you're constantly looking for signs that means you truly don't believe! Do the technique and let it go sweetie and you be amazed on the things you'll manifest in your life!☺️ Oh and one more thing do your homework this very important as well! It will strengthen your faith sweetie!

What's the best advice you can give on "letting it go"?

Β 
Letting it go is not forgetting it! Letting go means trusting the universe that'll happen! Do the technique and then go about your day as if it's a matter of time till it happens or better yet like it's already happened!πŸ˜€

9/23/2016 12:24 am  #8

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

Is scripting something you should do every day? Sometimes i can be very busy all day that having few minutes of visualizing is a miracle enough for me...

Β 
I don't believe that's something you should stress about sweetie I think just when you do have time and also what I do when I don't have time to sit down and script just visualize that's what your doing anyway when you script you're just writing it down how you desire things to be! You can do that in your head whenever you want! ☺️

9/23/2016 12:26 am  #9

Just because your not "seeing" what you "think" you should be seeing does not mean that it is not working. The technique effects EVERYONE DIFFERENTLY! You really need to believe that it is working as well. This is the most EMPOWERING technique a women can have! Put some of your confident emotions into it and let it go. Stop worrying that your not seeing what you want to see. They are probably fighting the urges off. You have no idea their reaction when you are not looking at them.Β 

9/23/2016 2:32 am  #10

I am not saying that it doesn't work, I believe it dose work but I haven't seen any results on my practice people.
I'm not talking about my guy I want to attract. I don't see him so I wouldn't know what is going on there, and yes I do scripting and I visualise my life with him. I'm talking about someone I see everyday and I have been doing it for over a month now. I have read lots of books on this and they all tell you to practice so I thought practising on someone that you are detached from, would show me he is receiving something. And my friend I'm detached from, I can Easily pick up the phone and call her, I don't think about it after I do it, I get on with my day, except  this week when after I done it on my practice people I realised that I have been doing it a month on them and practising hasn't paid off on them either. If I'm sitting at the shops I will do it on someone I don't know, I just practice all the time. So why am I practising on people I see and are detach from if you can't see results. I know some take longer then others to respond but surely I don't just pick people that take a long time.
When I let go to the universe at the end of my session I watch them walk away and I say thank you, thank you for giving it to me. I don't think about it any more. Is there something else I am suppose to be doing??
I just don't get why they tell you to practice on people you see so you can see results, when you are not suppose to be looking for results.

Board footera