LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/23/2016 8:47 am  #1

How long does the energy last?

Hey Lanie and Ladies,

As you know, I posted a few weeks ago about moving on with my life and I'm really at a point where I don't really mind if I hear from my ex again or not. I know l'll survive if I don't and will find happiness with someone else some day.

I stopped practicing the techniques after 3 months in which I was very consistent. It's kind of bothering me that I might have wasted my time and energy for 3 whole months for nothing so I was wondering how long after stopping the techniques does the energy and thoughts you plant in their minds linger around for?

It would kind of make me feel better about the time I spent on this if I knew that he is still being affected by all of the hard work I put in, lol.

Any thoughts?

Xo

9/24/2016 1:27 am  #2

Re: How long does the energy last?

I was wondering the same. Thank you pixelpie!

9/24/2016 1:31 am  #3

*Deleted

Last edited by Sam (12/06/2016 4:03 pm)

9/24/2016 11:30 am  #4

pixelpie wrote:

Energy last forever Em. It won't go away just because you stopped working on him. In fact what will most likely happen is that it will hit him again and again full force. (Since moving on is a forum of letting go ) And try and reach out to you. It happens to lots of people that way. It's just that by then some of them don't want the other person back at that point.

So even if we're no longer doing the techniques and simply living our lives and moving on, the energy is still with them? They will still feel it?

9/24/2016 2:57 pm  #5

So, despite looking, I haven't found anything concrete answering this question...however, I found a thread that might help understand better what's happening on the other end...and it indicates that the energy certainly lingers based on people's feedback...

http://www.powerlawofattraction.com/forum/index.php?topic=21648.0;prev_next=next#new

Below is an excerpt from this thread...

Ok, I've just realised this is not really easy to explain with words.

Resistence can happen for many reasons. I'll give you an example that happened with me so you can understand better.
The first time I tryed RS was on one of my friends. I choose him because I could see the effects pretty clearly because I saw him everyday and because I wasn't very interested in him at the time, so I could let go easily. I did it every night during a few weeks.
I didn't see many results in the first days but I kept going, I had absolutely nothing to loose. After a few weeks we were hanging out in the house of one of our friends and he started flirting with me HEAVILY. I never saw something like that before! He is so quiet and often so shy and he was telling me fucking dirty stuff that day. That was fucking insane. But that's not the point.
After that day I stopped doing RS on him because I didn't want him to fall in love with me (something that I knew would happen at some point). We acted like nothing happened and that never afected our friendship. A few months later, another friend of mine told me that that guy told him that he was "a little bit in love" with me but he kept acting like nothing was going on and everything was fine.
Your target may be a an incredible actor but, babe, shit is going crazy inside him/her.
Same happened with my boyfriend, who took a lot longer to show any sign he was interested. He came from a very religious family. They are not into this "sex after marriage" thing (thankfully, that would be such a waste since he's so fucking good in bed), but they're still conservative. He doesn't make out with random girls and stuff. I am not really the kind of girl you'd spected him to date: I used to have many sexual partners, I'm not a grade A student, I speak loud, I curse a lot, and he is the fucking perfect guy from all the teenager movies I saw my entire life. I like to think we're like Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy. <3
I think he kinda had some resistence because he couldn't deal very properly with all the sexual stuff going on his head about me, which was something he confessed later.

A person can resist for many reasons. Maybe they can feel like it's weird that they're thinking of you sexually or romantically out of the blue, maybe it's their religion, maybe they're too afraid to do anything...

Have a wonderful day! 

9/24/2016 8:14 pm  #6

Sam wrote:

Everything is energy. It never stops.

What worked for me is understanding that energetic relationships are 1000000000x more important than the physical ones. Because the physical relationship you have with someone is really only a small part of the entire relationship. The way you connected with him via energy is way more powerful than anything you could have done in the physical world.

YES!  And, remember that very few people know how to connect in this way so it gives you an advantage over your ex or partner that no one else has.  ;-)

9/25/2016 12:21 pm  #7

Em wrote:

It would kind of make me feel better about the time I spent on this if I knew that he is still being affected by all of the hard work I put in, lol.

Any thoughts?

Xo

I wouldn't think about it as time wasted regardless of what happens, if you hadn't been doing this, then what would you have been doing for the past few months? you probably would have been getting over him a different way, so this probably helped you get over him and realise you don't need him in a shorter timeframe.

Board footera