LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/24/2016 6:53 am  #1

I manifested him back, but scared I am going to lose him

Hello everyone,
I purchased Lanie's books and they really do work. He literally texted me the next day, after I hadn't see him for over a year. I've been seeing him for around two months now, he is very alpha and ten years older than me. He is mediterranean so very open and affectionate, I am swedish so quite shy with affection. 

I'm easy to talk to and him and I have really nice conversations, he's told me his life and confides in me about things. I tell him how handsome he is and how happy I feel around him and make sure to smile a lot. But I'm shy when showing affection and usually wait for him to initiate first. I won't take his hand and hold it or randomly hug him. I thought it was normal for the man to initiate this stuff at first but today he said that I am quite closed. This worries me and I'm scared to lose him now because of this. We've been dating for two months so quite recent. I really like him. I've tried to be more affectionate with him such as take his hand, but after a couple of minutes he will take it away. When we greeted each other, we kissed on the lips, but no hug. Then he was quite serious for a bit even when I touched him arm, until we sat down at a restaurant next to each other and he eased up. Or when I hugged him goodbye, he barely hugged me back but did say he will miss me. On the sofa he kissed me on the cheek and then I leant in to hug him and he sort of leant back as if he didn't want that.While it is not in my nature to touch people randomly, to be honest I do love affection and need it. But if I feel he will not reciprocate then I fear rejection and will wait for him to initiate instead, in which case I reciprocate enthusiastically. After feel secure I initiate much more with affection.I told him that I feel like he dislikes me being like that and maybe prefers someone more open in that sense, and he said not at all that some affectionate people aren't necessarily that warm. I then told him that my boss said the same thing about me but that she came to realise that I have one of the biggest hearts and most giving person she has met. I am not sure if this is relevant information but just wanted to provide you with some details. He doesn't know that I become more affectionate as time goes on, but maybe I should tell him next time I see him?When we said goodbye he said see you soon, so no concrete plans to meet again which makes me think maybe he wanted more affection from me. I am wondering what is your take on this, and what I can visualise, maybe me being more affectionate and him liking it? Suggestions and advice appreciated, thank you! 

9/24/2016 7:08 am  #2

Re: I manifested him back, but scared I am going to lose him

Congratulations in manifest him.

I thinking you are analysing too much and start to give some awkward vibe.
Just be natural, kiss when you feel like to kiss and hug when you feel like to hug.
Go with the flow of the relationship.

With your shyness you need to work on your self steem. Don't worry What his said.the more scared you thinking you will lose him this is exactly what will happen.

Have fun with the date, you are in the moment of attraction not the analysing and jurnging.

Be light and have fun that so.

Last edited by Linda (9/24/2016 7:12 am)

Board footera