LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2016 3:11 pm  #1

He messaged me and I was in such a good mood but then...

Hey awesome creators

oh gosh some crazy stuff is going on ... on Friday my target suddenly began to like stuff on my Facebook page he has to know that I thought about him when I posted it. For example a picture with a text like 'the best way to watch tv is with the right person then maybe you won't even need a tv anymore' guess he missed me . Then one day after that he suddenly text me in whatsapp! I was sooooo surprised my heart almost stopped beating lol. And he wrote 'awesome picture. I wish you a nice day.' Well not much for the most of you I guess but after almost a week without contact and after he rejected me last Sunday in such a stupid way I was really happy . I just answered a few hours later with 'thanks . I wish you a nice day as well'. So I was pretty sure everything is going my way.
Buuuut then he put a new Profile picture in whatsapp from clubbing last night (I guess) with a girl standing in front of him, his best buddy and his girlfriend and another girl. Then I stalked the girl and I found out that she's the best friend of his mates girlfriend... and he doesn't even has a hand on her or something like that but I found a comment from two weeks ago on her picture in Facebook from him 'you look wonderful ' and this nearly killed me.

I was sooo optimistic and thinking everything goes right but that is really like something hit me in the face ... I know it's pretty crazy to think so much about that but it's hard to stay positive after seeing that :/

I really could use some l help right now

9/25/2016 8:13 pm  #2

Re: He messaged me and I was in such a good mood but then...

Try to soothe yourself, but don't go lurking.  Social media and other avenues of getting updates on our men seems to backfire quite a bit. Don't forget that you are perceiving this other girl to be a threat, so she is. It could be that she's got someone else and he is out of town so she tagged along with her BFF that night. Make assumptions that suit and soothe you, don't get caught up in negative thoughts.

9/26/2016 1:57 am  #3

Yeah well I just hope he'll switch the picture soon again so I don't have to see it in whatsapp anymore. Well I know she's probably just the BFF of his best mate but that he really compliment her profile picture is killing me...
Guess I try to soothe myself by the fact that he doesn't touch her in any way on the picture. Probably they just had a fun night and he sees her just as a friend. I found out that she lives in another city and visited her BFF (who lives together with her boyfriend and my guy) still crazy situation ... omg. She has a big nose though... lol. Oh guys .. don't know how to get this off my mind. But would he write me on saturday that he likes my picture if he would like her and she was already there? Idk....

Mindf*ck ....

9/26/2016 3:41 am  #4

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Hey awesome creators

oh gosh some crazy stuff is going on ... on Friday my target suddenly began to like stuff on my Facebook page he has to know that I thought about him when I posted it. For example a picture with a text like 'the best way to watch tv is with the right person then maybe you won't even need a tv anymore' guess he missed me . Then one day after that he suddenly text me in whatsapp! I was sooooo surprised my heart almost stopped beating lol. And he wrote 'awesome picture. I wish you a nice day.' Well not much for the most of you I guess but after almost a week without contact and after he rejected me last Sunday in such a stupid way I was really happy . I just answered a few hours later with 'thanks . I wish you a nice day as well'. So I was pretty sure everything is going my way.
Buuuut then he put a new Profile picture in whatsapp from clubbing last night (I guess) with a girl standing in front of him, his best buddy and his girlfriend and another girl. Then I stalked the girl and I found out that she's the best friend of his mates girlfriend... and he doesn't even has a hand on her or something like that but I found a comment from two weeks ago on her picture in Facebook from him 'you look wonderful ' and this nearly killed me.

I was sooo optimistic and thinking everything goes right but that is really like something hit me in the face ... I know it's pretty crazy to think so much about that but it's hard to stay positive after seeing that :/

This is nothing..., change your focus, control your mind and soon you will have what you want.

9/26/2016 3:50 am  #5

Linda wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Hey awesome creators

This is nothing..., change your focus, control your mind and soon you will have what you want.

Thanks Linda these words I really needed! I'll get the BWD book today so he won't be able to resist anymore 😁

9/27/2016 2:52 am  #6

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Yeah well I just hope he'll switch the picture soon again so I don't have to see it in whatsapp anymore. Well I know she's probably just the BFF of his best mate but that he really compliment her profile picture is killing me...
Guess I try to soothe myself by the fact that he doesn't touch her in any way on the picture. Probably they just had a fun night and he sees her just as a friend. I found out that she lives in another city and visited her BFF (who lives together with her boyfriend and my guy) still crazy situation ... omg. She has a big nose though... lol. Oh guys .. don't know how to get this off my mind. But would he write me on saturday that he likes my picture if he would like her and she was already there? Idk....

Mindf*ck ....

This girl sounds super random. So he thinks she is beautiful, but it is you that he has a connection with! There are so many cute guys I know but it doesn'tmean I want a relationship with any of them. She is nothing. It is obvious that you have come a long way already; do not let this wee bump in the road affect you.

9/27/2016 5:36 am  #7

emem80 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Mindf*ck ....

This girl sounds super random. So he thinks she is beautiful, but it is you that he has a connection with! There are so many cute guys I know but it doesn'tmean I want a relationship with any of them. She is nothing. It is obvious that you have come a long way already; do not let this wee bump in the road affect you.

Thank you .. I don't know why but I'm really struggling with the situation atm. Since I've seen the photo it's so hard to keep my faith... and every bad stuff he said before we went in NC again repeats in my mind on and on. I mean he came back, we had daily contact, he even slept at my place again and we were talking about activities we could do together ... and suddenly he said stuff like 'it won't work out again little belle' which is really ridiculous it's like he would say 'it won't work out again my love' and he thinks he need to date and so on ...
except from likes on some on my posts in Facebook (which were obvious about him) I didn't here anything except this compliment in whatsapp on Saturday. As I read the story from Jim yesterday I thought maybe he just went distant again as an echo of my past thoughts but now I'm thinking maybe this is all just nothing and there's just no hope anymore ... gosh I'm at work right now and could cry lol. Next week he will go on vacation with two colleagues which will make it even harder for me ... maybe he will find out he doesn't even think about me anymore or meets a new girl there ... feel like I'm going crazy atm I really doubt about everything on LOA lol don't know what to do or think anymore :'(

9/27/2016 6:19 am  #8

Why would he comment on your picture via whatsapp when he knows it's about him, after liking the photo?
Why would he wish you a nice day randomly?

He's got to like you.
I wouldn't do all those things if I didn't like a person

9/27/2016 6:21 am  #9

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

emem80 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Mindf*ck ....

Thank you .. I don't know why but I'm really struggling with the situation atm. Since I've seen the photo it's so hard to keep my faith... and every bad stuff he said before we went in NC again repeats in my mind on and on. I mean he came back, we had daily contact, he even slept at my place again and we were talking about activities we could do together ... and suddenly he said stuff like 'it won't work out again little belle' which is really ridiculous it's like he would say 'it won't work out again my love' and he thinks he need to date and so on ...
except from likes on some on my posts in Facebook (which were obvious about him) I didn't here anything except this compliment in whatsapp on Saturday. As I read the story from Jim yesterday I thought maybe he just went distant again as an echo of my past thoughts but now I'm thinking maybe this is all just nothing and there's just no hope anymore ... gosh I'm at work right now and could cry lol. Next week he will go on vacation with two colleagues which will make it even harder for me ... maybe he will find out he doesn't even think about me anymore or meets a new girl there ... feel like I'm going crazy atm I really doubt about everything on LOA lol don't know what to do or think anymore :'(

I understand how hard this must be for you. Mixed signals are infuriating! But it sounds like this guy is confused and clearly your LOA and PW are working, so do not doubt that! I am quite new to all of this, but I would suggest rescripting this whole thing (I hope that is the right term for it). And I think his friend's holiday will be a good thing because you can take a step back, get your vibe back and bombard him with PW. Give him time to miss you, because of course he will! It is a speed bump but the road is not closed. He is still in touch with you, which is a huge thing - he would not be if he did not care.

What is the worst that could happen? Maybe he will date a few women, but you will PW his arse off, so eventually he will come back to you.

Like I said, I am new to all this, but I think you should bring the focus back on you, do something you love doing and do the cord cutting. Hold on tight. (Hug)

9/27/2016 9:15 am  #10

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Why would he comment on your picture via whatsapp when he knows it's about him, after liking the photo?
Why would he wish you a nice day randomly?

He's got to like you.
I wouldn't do all those things if I didn't like a person

Well basically it was only one message with 'awesome picture! I wish you a nice day.' lol. Since a stupid like on a photo of my sushi on Monday I haven't heard from him by now.

Today one of my friends said 'maybe he's so weird because he met a girl' gosh.... this wasn't definitely what I needed to hear

Board footera