LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2016 9:20 am  #11

Re: He messaged me and I was in such a good mood but then...

emem80 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

emem80 wrote:

This girl sounds super random. So he thinks she is beautiful, but it is you that he has a connection with! There are so many cute guys I know but it doesn'tmean I want a relationship with any of them. She is nothing. It is obvious that you have come a long way already; do not let this wee bump in the road affect you.

Thank you .. I don't know why but I'm really struggling with the situation atm. Since I've seen the photo it's so hard to keep my faith... and every bad stuff he said before we went in NC again repeats in my mind on and on. I mean he came back, we had daily contact, he even slept at my place again and we were talking about activities we could do together ... and suddenly he said stuff like 'it won't work out again little belle' which is really ridiculous it's like he would say 'it won't work out again my love' and he thinks he need to date and so on ...
except from likes on some on my posts in Facebook (which were obvious about him) I didn't here anything except this compliment in whatsapp on Saturday. As I read the story from Jim yesterday I thought maybe he just went distant again as an echo of my past thoughts but now I'm thinking maybe this is all just nothing and there's just no hope anymore ... gosh I'm at work right now and could cry lol. Next week he will go on vacation with two colleagues which will make it even harder for me ... maybe he will find out he doesn't even think about me anymore or meets a new girl there ... feel like I'm going crazy atm I really doubt about everything on LOA lol don't know what to do or think anymore :'(

I understand how hard this must be for you. Mixed signals are infuriating! But it sounds like this guy is confused and clearly your LOA and PW are working, so do not doubt that! I am quite new to all of this, but I would suggest rescripting this whole thing (I hope that is the right term for it). And I think his friend's holiday will be a good thing because you can take a step back, get your vibe back and bombard him with PW. Give him time to miss you, because of course he will! It is a speed bump but the road is not closed. He is still in touch with you, which is a huge thing - he would not be if he did not care.

What is the worst that could happen? Maybe he will date a few women, but you will PW his arse off, so eventually he will come back to you.

Like I said, I am new to all this, but I think you should bring the focus back on you, do something you love doing and do the cord cutting. Hold on tight. (Hug)

Why are you thinking the PW is working? Well it really was like he was suddenly confused... and it was very strange that he said 'little belle' that was a thing I always let him say to me in my PW ... and didn't really fit to the stuff he was saying to me at all -.-....

But thanks so much ... Hopefully I get through this... I posted some sad quotes in facebook a few minutes ago... but I deleted it... guess it's not the right way letting him know that I'm down right now ....

9/27/2016 11:45 am  #12

This is exactly why NC is recommended so much.
There are many reasons to go NC and this is one of them. It's for our protection.
We see their nonsense (illusion) on social media and we end up hurt and depressed.

I don't think NC should be broken before we are enough stable and strong. So stable and strong that even if we see their picture with someone we end up  thinking  "it's an illusion, he/she is going crazy for me, he/she is thinking of me all the time, he/she wants me, he/she is coming back to me"

And Linda - "This is nothing..., change your focus, control your mind and soon you will have what you want."
This was well said. 
Those things on social media are nothing. 
When you do PW/BWD, they think only of you.

MadMoiselle87
"maybe he will find out he doesn't even think about me anymore or meets a new girl there"
This is horrible and shitty thinking my dear. NEVER  think like this dear. If you get such thoughts, say the opposite of them a lot of times.
And with PW/BWD how on earth he won't think of you? He will.
Let him be on vacation wherever he wants. Just visualize him thinking of you during the vacation, missing you insanely, thinking that the vacation would have been amazing had he been on it with you. Imagine him getting bored without you, etc.

Also, I don't think you should talk to him at all. It's NC, not LC. And NC  means NC. If he contacts you again, then perhaps you should just tell him politely that you need some time for yourself and hence, you both shouldn't talk for few days.

I hope I am helping you in some way.
I hope whatever I said  above helps you in your journey.
If anyone thinks I am wrong in anything I said above, please let me know with the reasons.

Best of luck MadMoiselle87

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (9/27/2016 11:46 am)

RISE

9/27/2016 11:56 am  #13

MadMoiselle87,
Why are you thinking PW is not working?

RISE

9/27/2016 12:25 pm  #14

Aphrodite11 wrote:

This is exactly why NC is recommended so much.
There are many reasons to go NC and this is one of them. It's for our protection.
We see their nonsense (illusion) on social media and we end up hurt and depressed.

I don't think NC should be broken before we are enough stable and strong. So stable and strong that even if we see their picture with someone we end up  thinking  "it's an illusion, he/she is going crazy for me, he/she is thinking of me all the time, he/she wants me, he/she is coming back to me"

And Linda - "This is nothing..., change your focus, control your mind and soon you will have what you want."
This was well said. 
Those things on social media are nothing. 
When you do PW/BWD, they think only of you.

MadMoiselle87
"maybe he will find out he doesn't even think about me anymore or meets a new girl there"
This is horrible and shitty thinking my dear. NEVER  think like this dear. If you get such thoughts, say the opposite of them a lot of times.
And with PW/BWD how on earth he won't think of you? He will.
Let him be on vacation wherever he wants. Just visualize him thinking of you during the vacation, missing you insanely, thinking that the vacation would have been amazing had he been on it with you. Imagine him getting bored without you, etc.

Also, I don't think you should talk to him at all. It's NC, not LC. And NC  means NC. If he contacts you again, then perhaps you should just tell him politely that you need some time for yourself and hence, you both shouldn't talk for few days.

I hope I am helping you in some way.
I hope whatever I said  above helps you in your journey.
If anyone thinks I am wrong in anything I said above, please let me know with the reasons.

Best of luck MadMoiselle87

Well I didn't break the contact rule. I'm trying not to look at his posts on Facebook and in whatsapp he's in my archive but okay I was nosy and looked which profile picture he has .. guess that was my mistake ..

I'm an idiot. I was in such a good mood and then I've seen the pic and go crazy and stalked not only him but miss big nose chick as well -.- gosh... totally lost control lol.

Well I didn't answer much as he made me the compliment at my picture just 'thanks have a nice day as well' that's it. I know that there should be much more after what happened...

But except that we aren't in contact anyway :/..

Guess you're right I shouldn't think like I could be replaced that simple because that is just not true like he said once 'you're everything I ever wanted' so who should replace me?! PAH!

I just thought it's not working because after Veronica's 25 day challenge he came back but suddenly went distant again even though I did the PW, visualizations, RS and so on... I didn't get it ... and he said some stuff like 'i don't see a future between us' well at least he wrote that because i bet he never could say that in my face because that's not true.. it was like he played cold to keep the distance ... he even couldn't look me into the eyes anymore.. it felt he just was afraid to get feelings again.. idk ... and as I already said .. he said the words 'little belle' the thing I always used in my scripting, Pw and stuff ... but combined with all this hurtful things ... don't know what I did wrong ... doesn't make sense at all

9/27/2016 12:32 pm  #15

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

emem80 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Thank you .. I don't know why but I'm really struggling with the situation atm. Since I've seen the photo it's so hard to keep my faith... and every bad stuff he said before we went in NC again repeats in my mind on and on. I mean he came back, we had daily contact, he even slept at my place again and we were talking about activities we could do together ... and suddenly he said stuff like 'it won't work out again little belle' which is really ridiculous it's like he would say 'it won't work out again my love' and he thinks he need to date and so on ...
except from likes on some on my posts in Facebook (which were obvious about him) I didn't here anything except this compliment in whatsapp on Saturday. As I read the story from Jim yesterday I thought maybe he just went distant again as an echo of my past thoughts but now I'm thinking maybe this is all just nothing and there's just no hope anymore ... gosh I'm at work right now and could cry lol. Next week he will go on vacation with two colleagues which will make it even harder for me ... maybe he will find out he doesn't even think about me anymore or meets a new girl there ... feel like I'm going crazy atm I really doubt about everything on LOA lol don't know what to do or think anymore :'(

I understand how hard this must be for you. Mixed signals are infuriating! But it sounds like this guy is confused and clearly your LOA and PW are working, so do not doubt that! I am quite new to all of this, but I would suggest rescripting this whole thing (I hope that is the right term for it). And I think his friend's holiday will be a good thing because you can take a step back, get your vibe back and bombard him with PW. Give him time to miss you, because of course he will! It is a speed bump but the road is not closed. He is still in touch with you, which is a huge thing - he would not be if he did not care.

What is the worst that could happen? Maybe he will date a few women, but you will PW his arse off, so eventually he will come back to you.

Like I said, I am new to all this, but I think you should bring the focus back on you, do something you love doing and do the cord cutting. Hold on tight. (Hug)

Why are you thinking the PW is working? Well it really was like he was suddenly confused... and it was very strange that he said 'little belle' that was a thing I always let him say to me in my PW ... and didn't really fit to the stuff he was saying to me at all -.-....

But thanks so much ... Hopefully I get through this... I posted some sad quotes in facebook a few minutes ago... but I deleted it... guess it's not the right way letting him know that I'm down right now ....

Well, for one, the PW is working becaus he called you little belle. Why would you say it is not? Please do not let every little incident set you back like this.

Also, do not post anything on your FB; you are not needy, you are strong! You are the captain of your ship, the controller of your life. Focus on building your strength up, get your positive vibes going and then everything will fall into place on its own. You are Aphrodite, you are a GODDESS!

Trust me, I know how crap you are feeling right now, but the only way you can get through this is by building yourself up, not pulling yourself down in this way.

9/27/2016 12:42 pm  #16

emem80 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

emem80 wrote:

Well, for one, the PW is working becaus he called you little belle. Why would you say it is not? Please do not let every little incident set you back like this.

Also, do not post anything on your FB; you are not needy, you are strong! You are the captain of your ship, the controller of your life. Focus on building your strength up, get your positive vibes going and then everything will fall into place on its own. You are Aphrodite, you are a GODDESS!

Trust me, I know how crap you are feeling right now, but the only way you can get through this is by building yourself up, not pulling yourself down in this way.

Just to be clear, I meant Aphrodite in a general way, not the user Aphrodite. Lol, i just noticed that.

9/27/2016 1:00 pm  #17

emem80 wrote:

emem80 wrote:

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Just to be clear, I meant Aphrodite in a general way, not the user Aphrodite. Lol, i just noticed that.

Haha i know what you meant lol. Funny though.

Thanks emem you're sweet! I'll do what I can. You'll laugh but I'm just wearing my Superman shirt haha I'm such a nerd xD but hey maybe I'll be my superpowers back :D!

You're right! He lost something not me. He should win me back that's not my thing to do

9/27/2016 1:06 pm  #18

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

emem80 wrote:

emem80 wrote:

Haha i know what you meant lol. Funny though.

Thanks emem you're sweet! I'll do what I can. You'll laugh but I'm just wearing my Superman shirt haha I'm such a nerd xD but hey maybe I'll be my superpowers back :D!

You're right! He lost something not me. He should win me back that's not my thing to do

Exactly! Let himfeelyour absence! You are Wonder Woman and Supergirl and whoever the hell you want to be - he WILL come to you. Just stay strong, sweetie.

9/28/2016 3:03 am  #19

"I am an idiot" - This has to stop
NEVER talk like that about yourself.
You may not mean it when you say it but it still affects you.
Whenever you talk about yourself it should be positive only.

Thanking him for his complement on you dp is called breaking no contact.
No contact means you do not participate in any form of communication in any format, you do not look at anything at relates to them that includes looking at their fb, twitter and whatever shit is used out there.

Now tell yourself "I am a smart girl. I am becoming smarter day by day."

RISE

9/28/2016 3:48 am  #20

Aphrodite11 wrote:

"I am an idiot" - This has to stop
NEVER talk like that about yourself.
You may not mean it when you say it but it still affects you.
Whenever you talk about yourself it should be positive only.

Thanking him for his complement on you dp is called breaking no contact.
No contact means you do not participate in any form of communication in any format, you do not look at anything at relates to them that includes looking at their fb, twitter and whatever shit is used out there.

Now tell yourself "I am a smart girl. I am becoming smarter day by day."

Okay I'm a smart girl. I'm becoming smarter day by day ^^.

Hm i dont know ... i would be really happy to get a text from him ... don't know if it would be such a good idea not to answer then... Veronica isles said that we should answer nicely but never start the contact which is really hard enough for me ...

I mean this time it was even me who start the NC... he's very proud and would never chase after someone... so if I wouldn't even respond when he would write me what really would be a highlight after my 'i thought at least a friendship would be important for you - whatever take care '...
he texted me 'it is' but I never answered that. Since that only the compliment text that's it. Oh and a stupid like on the post when I went to the movies with a friend which he always was jealous at and hated very much ...

Board footera