LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2016 5:54 pm  #1

What happens if you PW someone who has never met/talked to you?

So I had a crazy idea that I would PW my ex's mother whom I've never met.

She's very much against him dating anyone who's not in the same culture (my parents are the same), so if/when my ex and I get back together... eventually we'd have to face both of our parent's approval prior to getting engaged.

I thought, why not PW her... have her say that she's so glad I'm dating her son, that she's happy that I'm a part of their family, I'm the daughter she wished she had (she has 2 sons). We actually have some common interests and similar health issues, lol.

PW energy should go straight to the person - and they start thinking the thoughts you want them to think.

But in this case - his mom has never met me, hasn't even seen my pic. If I call out to her, how would this even register in her consciousness?

I'm guessing it's like manifesting an event - i.e. eventually the universe will orchestrate it so I end up meeting her, and then these thoughts I wanted her to think will get downloaded or something? Or I act in ways that make her feel that she's glad I'm dating her son.

Anyone know??

Last edited by getitgirl (9/25/2016 5:54 pm)

9/25/2016 8:07 pm  #2

Re: What happens if you PW someone who has never met/talked to you?

I'm not sure if when she meets you, she might have a déjà vu feeling, like sometimes you meet someone and it feels like you've met them before.  But, it might backfire and she might pressure your guy into finding a "nice" girl, and his take might be that her perception of the "nice" girl isn't you because he thinks that his mom doesn't approve of someone outside his culture. I'm not really sure if I would do this before meeting her.

Last edited by DC (9/25/2016 8:08 pm)

9/25/2016 9:23 pm  #3

A deja vu feeling, interesting... but what about all the things I would have her say in the sessions?

Let me clarify... I'm not concerned that he would dump me just because his mom thinks I'm not a nice girl from his culture. His mom actually disapproved of him dating someone from my culture when he was 18 -- and he responded by moving out and not talking to his mom for 4 years. He later started talking again when he found out she was in the hospital.

So nobody can really sway my ex when he wants something. He might be a bit less rebellious now at 32, LOL.

Anyways, so I'm concerned that she won't like me and it would create a distance between them again (he would choose his girl over his parents). I don't want that to happen.

I want her to accept me, and love me like a girl from their culture.

So you think it's better to do it only after I meet her?

9/25/2016 9:33 pm  #4

I would probably start it when he tells her about you, but before you meet.  That way the stage is set for your encounter.

9/25/2016 9:44 pm  #5

DC wrote:

I would probably start it when he tells her about you, but before you meet. That way the stage is set for your encounter.

Ah, okay. Thanks DC. Will save my visualization energy for something else, haha.

10/08/2016 11:54 pm  #6

i think this is a great idea. and i want to do it to my target's mom. except maybe..now that i think of it..we should just visualize him saying that his mother loves and approves of us!? what do you think?...also..one of the problems with my ex is that a few of his friends didnt like me so do you think i should visualize them saying they like me? or just him saying to me that they like me, or that he doesnt care what they think of me?! or maybe ttry them all...im kind of confused which, if any, is best to do.... but i think you should just try PW with the mom and see if anything happens...if anything it should let you be more at peace with her approval or not? hmmm...... let me know how its going!

Board footera