LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2016 10:16 pm  #1

Question about PW and BWD regarding gender?

This may be a dumb question and I think I remember it being covered at least once on the forum but to make sure, can these techniques be used on the same sex as well?
I was assuming cuz a few guys have used them on women here and so I thought the gender wouldn't matter?
Anyway, I'm asking because there's this beautiful girl I've had interest in on and off since last February but I became aware of Lanie's book in April and by then my focus was on a male musician who had already added me on social media.
I'd like to be friends with her as well as the male who I plan to use PW on in the future <3

9/25/2016 10:52 pm  #2

Re: Question about PW and BWD regarding gender?

I've never tried it on someone of the same sex, but what I have read is that it works a lot better on women than men (women tend to be more receptive to energies). So if it's a girl you want to try it on, it'll prob even work better/faster.

I wrote this in another thread I think. I had a girl friend who tried something similar on me. It wasn't PW (she doesn't know the technique), but she wanted me to ask her out as like a manifestation experiment so she briefly visualized and wrote down the intention.

When I met up with her the following day, a thought bubbled up in my conscious, and I thought - why not ask her out to this event I've been thinking of going to. After I told her, she laughed super hard and told me what was up.

So something similar could happen with the girl you're interested in... she might start getting thoughts like she should be friends with you and it'd feel completely natural.

10/01/2016 8:15 pm  #3

Re: Question about PW and BWD regarding gender?

It doesn't matter if it is same sex.  Not at all.  We are all energetic beings!  :-)

Board footera