LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 12:03 am  #1

My man is back

It's official. He's now my boyfriend again. It happened in just one week. He's sleeping in my bed as I write this. I am so happy that I can't sleep.
4 months of hard work finally paid off. And it's true girls. You have to think about your end result, always. You have to feel good most of the day and regain your strength.
I know we have to solve many things, mostly our way to communicate, but now I have tools. Now I know that my thoughts create my reality, good or bad.
Thank you girls for your support and thank you Lanie!
I love you girls.
๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™๐Ÿ˜™

He is on his way. It is inevitable.ย 

9/26/2016 12:09 am  #2

Re: My man is back

I'm so happy for you!! Your post fills me with JOY!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

Lovin Me and Livin My Destiny!!

9/26/2016 12:12 am  #3

I am so happy for you! Congratz ๐Ÿ˜š Wish u and ur bf all the best !

9/26/2016 1:16 am  #4

Hiya! I'm brand new on this forum and this was the first thing I read here, this morning. I am so happy for you!!!! ย  I am not sure what that smiley is, but I am assuming it is a big, big smile. How incredible is Lanie and how amazing are you???

9/26/2016 2:36 am  #5

That's absolutely amazing, I've been following your story for a while and it's amazing seeing your success congratulations xx

9/26/2016 2:58 am  #6

Oh my god, I'm soย incredibly happy for you!

9/26/2016 3:49 am  #7

Congratulations and enjoy... Care on with the thecnique everyday to fortified even if it still going good. Xx

9/26/2016 3:52 am  #8

Omg how awesome is that! Congratulations girl! Which techniques did work best for you?

9/26/2016 5:13 am  #9

Congratulations JCB! This put a HUGE smile on my face!  Wishing you a wonderful future together full of all the amazing things you manifest xox

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & myย opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

ย 

9/26/2016 5:34 am  #10

Congratulations Jim, so pleased to hear this! I enjoyed keeping up with your journey. Very proud of you!

Board footera