LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 6:37 am  #11

Re: My man is back

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Omg how awesome is that! Congratulations girl! Which techniques did work best for you?

Basically everything. Lol. First, understanding the reasons which caused the breakup. Second: deal with my anxiety and fear. I meditate everyday. Visualization and doing the technique. I read everything about the LOA and the power of the subconscious mind. I listened to many audios, first ABraham hicks, Greg Bradden, Joe Dispenza and of course, The great Neville Goddard. And I got great support here, specially from Cheriesymone and Mcleanie (love you girls).
And I started feeling good.

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/26/2016 8:06 am  #12

I am SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

9/26/2016 8:33 am  #13

Wow.. BIG congrats to you, JCB! Your story gives me confidence that I can attract my crush too!

9/26/2016 9:16 am  #14

I was feeling a bit off this morning, but reading your post has lifted my spirits!!! I'm so happy for you and I can't wait for everyone here to also be posting success stories soon <3

9/26/2016 9:22 am  #15

Wow!  I am so happy for you!!!! Well done!  What an inspiration for everyone!

9/26/2016 9:39 am  #16

Oh this is fantastic news Jim. Congrats for your success. 😊😊

9/26/2016 9:51 am  #17

Congratulations!!!!!
So happy for you. *HUGS*

9/26/2016 10:47 am  #18

I am so happy for you!! This really gives me hope! I know how hard you have worked.. This is so wonderful

9/26/2016 1:51 pm  #19

You are proof that it works. The good and positive feelings can also bring new and unexpected things into your life. For me it was a wonderful new man. Well done!! Girl Power!!!

9/26/2016 2:36 pm  #20

It makes me so happy to read about success stories like this. So so happy for you!!

Board footera