LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 8:52 am  #1

Need advice please. My guy contacted me today

Hi,

I have been in love with this guy for 4 years and we did have sexual contact in the past and we are friends. I wrote about him a few times. I believe that one day he will be single again (he nearly was a few months ago much to my surprise). I do PW/BWD and some other stuff girls write about here like EFT and ignoring the current reality and visualisation and scripting. I want a relationship with him..serious one so i do PW more.
Anyways, I broke my hand and he was there for me and he was in touch until just over 2 weeks ago when he went radio silent and I didn't like it.
I said i am going NC (not easy at all) and continued to do the work. I also imagined him contacting me a seeing his pic on the whatsapp popup screen and i have a ringtone just for him so i imagined that also. I also read Pat Grout's E-Squared book and did experiment four where you ask for something specific from the Universe in 48 hours.

Today, he sent me a message but he didn't ask how my hand is. Also, when I asked him when will i see him he replied he doesn't know..sometimes over beer (he didn't mean alone).
Now, when i did visualisation i also imagined him coming to visit me (although last time when i asked him when he was coming he said that he wants to but it's better he doesn't come...(i am dangerous)).

Now, i also think by him contacting me i maybe cheated as yesterday I told our friend that I haven't heard from him in a long time. He said he will ask him if anything is wrong. So , i guess he mentioned to him that i asked about him. So, that is cheating and not having faith in the techniques no?

Also, i am yet not one step closer to my dream job at the bank i want...i do PW on 2 of the managers there that i know.
I think i am lacking energy also with my guy during the techniques.

Thanks.

9/28/2016 3:59 am  #2

Re: Need advice please. My guy contacted me today

Just keep doing PW/BWD.
I do not think you should ask him whether he wants to hang out with you or not, at least for now. Right now it is making you look desperate.
If you are likely to respond like that then maybe you should continue NC till the point when you do not appear desperate in any manner.
When he contacts you, you should sound happy and content in yourself. You should not sound as if you are excited because he contacted you.
He should be the one asking you whether you want to hang out or not. 
Continue your visualizations and let him take the initiatives. 

RISE

9/28/2016 4:06 am  #3

collie wrote:

Hi,

I have been in love with this guy for 4 years and we did have sexual contact in the past and we are friends. I wrote about him a few times. I believe that one day he will be single again (he nearly was a few months ago much to my surprise). I do PW/BWD and some other stuff girls write about here like EFT and ignoring the current reality and visualisation and scripting. I want a relationship with him..serious one so i do PW more.
Anyways, I broke my hand and he was there for me and he was in touch until just over 2 weeks ago when he went radio silent and I didn't like it.
I said i am going NC (not easy at all) and continued to do the work. I also imagined him contacting me a seeing his pic on the whatsapp popup screen and i have a ringtone just for him so i imagined that also. I also read Pat Grout's E-Squared book and did experiment four where you ask for something specific from the Universe in 48 hours.

Today, he sent me a message but he didn't ask how my hand is. Also, when I asked him when will i see him he replied he doesn't know..sometimes over beer (he didn't mean alone).
Now, when i did visualisation i also imagined him coming to visit me (although last time when i asked him when he was coming he said that he wants to but it's better he doesn't come...(i am dangerous)).

Now, i also think by him contacting me i maybe cheated as yesterday I told our friend that I haven't heard from him in a long time. He said he will ask him if anything is wrong. So , i guess he mentioned to him that i asked about him. So, that is cheating and not having faith in the techniques no?

Also, i am yet not one step closer to my dream job at the bank i want...i do PW on 2 of the managers there that i know.
I think i am lacking energy also with my guy during the techniques.

Thanks.

My advise is to read "Pussy Power" book by Lanie.

Last edited by Linda (9/28/2016 4:14 am)

9/29/2016 1:42 pm  #4

Thanks. I have read "Pussy Power". Maybe should read it again.
I will go NC again until he contacts me and I won't ask him when i will see him. Don't want to ruin it. Just need to have faith the techniques work even if i don't see results.

I am going to Italy with my sister..spontaneous..told him and he told me he is also going to Italy. One day before me. This trip for me is very spontaneous..decided yesterday only and leaving in 2 days. Didn't know he was going. Now, I have visualised us on holiday together but not like this..me and him alone..in love! The chances of running into him are slim..i hope. I am trying to ignore the current situation like i read so many times.
Just need more faith and not to break down and cry when i think he is mad at me.

9/29/2016 2:08 pm  #5

collie wrote:

Thanks. I have read "Pussy Power". Maybe should read it again.
I will go NC again until he contacts me and I won't ask him when i will see him. Don't want to ruin it. Just need to have faith the techniques work even if i don't see results.

I am going to Italy with my sister..spontaneous..told him and he told me he is also going to Italy. One day before me. This trip for me is very spontaneous..decided yesterday only and leaving in 2 days. Didn't know he was going. Now, I have visualised us on holiday together but not like this..me and him alone..in love! The chances of running into him are slim..i hope. I am trying to ignore the current situation like i read so many times.
Just need more faith and not to break down and cry when i think he is mad at me.

Um... just the fact that your guys' schedules turned out that way MEANS something. Even if you guys don't meet up. Like, that's definitely the universe saying something.

Board footera