LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 3:43 pm  #1

I did CC and BWD; got a nasty mean message?

I have him blocked from my phone for calls and texts; because a month ago he was mean when he was drunk. We can still communicate via email. I have been keeping minimal contact (we have a child together) and doing the various mediation (PW; CC; and BWD) when motivated; as well as Ho'oponopono a couple of times. I still have some anger towards him; so I try not to use that energy in the wrong way. 

Today I needed to talk to him about a big bill that we are both on - it's due tomorrow. I sent him a message about it and gave him a time limit to reply; because if he can't make the phone call about it that I was asking him to, I need him to let me know so I can attempt to make other arrangements. This is very important and it affects the welfare of our child. So I did the Cord Cutting and then BWD before I sent the message. 

He sent me a nasty; mean email back about  it. It IS possible that he thought I was asking him for the money; and I replied that I was NOT asking him for the money; but for him to make a phone call so that payment arrangements could be made. I was firm in my reply, and took him to task, but did not attack him personally. Still; he was very cold and mean. Not a month ago he was saying he was still  "madly in love with me".

Not sure what I didn't do right here.  Advice welcomed. 

10/01/2016 8:16 pm  #2

Re: I did CC and BWD; got a nasty mean message?

You can't let every little bump in the road disrupt your life.  Shake it off and continue!  :-)

10/10/2016 2:28 pm  #3

Re: I did CC and BWD; got a nasty mean message?

Lanie Stevens wrote:

You can't let every little bump in the road disrupt your life.  Shake it off and continue!  :-)

Lanie, so even if they are mean or seem to be cold and distant, to ignore it and continue doing PW/BWD? Ignore current reality?

Board footera