LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2016 1:17 am  #1

Lots of questions about PW and BWD

Hi all! (Waves). I'm new here and I love this forum already. I have been reading through all the threads, one by one and there is a wealth of helpful information! I was introduced to LOA and Lanie by one of the sweetest people I know (she is on this forum! But i don'tknow if she wants to be named) and I am endlessly grateful to her.

Anyway, I was in a brief but extremely intense relationship with my man that I screwed up badly (he was going to move countries for me!) and now long story short, several months later, communication has dwindled to the rare text that only I initiate, and there may even be another woman now.   

I got to LOA and Lanie really late, but it has helped hugely already. I am getting my positive vibe back after months of gut wrenching misery. I do my visualisations, meditation and scripting and have a gratitude journal too. Ok, my questions. When I do PW and BWD, I don't see the golden light and the laser beam. Is that okay? Also, my visualisations are still a bit rocky although when I do BWD, I get really turned on!   

Second question - is it weird if I describe aloud my PW visualisation? I have realised that when I write or speak aloud, I immediately get a smile on my face because it takes me directly to a happy place.

Third question - I try and do PW or BWD every night but I also do Neville's visualisation. As I understand it, Neville says to visualise the end point, the final thing. Is that too much?
And should I start in small steps, first visualise him texting me, then him calling, then us meeting...stuff like that? Or just go for the kill, as it were lol

Sorry, I know those are a lot of questions! I apologise for being a bother.

9/27/2016 1:41 am  #2

Re: Lots of questions about PW and BWD

Hello and welcome!
Great to read you are already getting your positive vibe back. An amazing feeling, isn't it?

Your questions:
1) I also don't see a laserbeam when I do PW or BWD. I do however, feel the golden light (but I notice my heart area is really strong). It is not necessary to see it for your visualizations. It's different for everybody.
2) If it works for you, go for it! I know from my study i psychology that saying it aloud will also get that audio feedback into the consciousbrain (and so your memmories). So maybe it's an extra stimulation for your unconsciousness.
3) Whatever feels good for you. As long as you visualize with your emotions in it. Not because "you have to do it because it is on your agenda". I first started to visualize text messages (and receive them), I found this easier to manifest. Now I am focussing on the end result. Just make him say what your heart want to hear and visualize the life you want with him. you can't go wrong with that

Hope this helps

Last edited by lalalovely (9/27/2016 1:41 am)

9/27/2016 2:19 am  #3

Re: Lots of questions about PW and BWD

lalalovely wrote:

Hello and welcome!
Great to read you are already getting your positive vibe back. An amazing feeling, isn't it?

Your questions:
1) I also don't see a laserbeam when I do PW or BWD. I do however, feel the golden light (but I notice my heart area is really strong). It is not necessary to see it for your visualizations. It's different for everybody.
2) If it works for you, go for it! I know from my study i psychology that saying it aloud will also get that audio feedback into the consciousbrain (and so your memmories). So maybe it's an extra stimulation for your unconsciousness.
3) Whatever feels good for you. As long as you visualize with your emotions in it. Not because "you have to do it because it is on your agenda". I first started to visualize text messages (and receive them), I found this easier to manifest. Now I am focussing on the end result. Just make him say what your heart want to hear and visualize the life you want with him. you can't go wrong with that

Hope this helps

Thank you for your lovely and very helpful response. And so prompt too!

I am so grateful for this forum because it is a bit of a lonely road -- none of my friends would understand this (or why I feel so strongly for this brief relationship!) I have always been so centred and self reliant that I never really let my guard down in any relationship, so this desperate unhappiness was very new to me. It's all about learning and getting stronger though. :-)

Board footera