LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2016 12:34 pm  #1

About the connection

Did you guys feel connected before using the mp3s of the meditation?
I haven't had chance to use the mp3.
I am looking forward to it.
But  what I want to know is do you guys feel more connected after starting with the mp3?
physically (i.e feeling sensations, etc) and mental connection  too.
Some of you perhaps feel their emotions too right?
Some of you see the conversations happening automatically as well I suppose.
I don't see conversations taking place on their own. I don't think I feel his emotions.

Last edited by Aphrodite11 (9/27/2016 12:58 pm)

RISE

9/28/2016 7:38 am  #2

Re: About the connection

Yes I feel more connected using the MP3.  It really does help you to focus.

9/28/2016 11:02 am  #3

pixelpie wrote:

Yes the mp3s are perfect for better understanding how to do it from the info in the books. It's kinda like 1st you read the book. Then you may try it own your own. But with the mp3s it's like Lanie is giving you a one on one to help you do the meditations. She becomes your very own personal coach that you can take anywhere(since it's an mp3) And once you get down how to do it with her help. You'll be able to do it on your own faster and faster without the mp3s as guidelines.

Do you recommend the PW mp3 meditation with or without the 3 minutes of silence??

9/28/2016 12:57 pm  #4

eleven wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Yes the mp3s are perfect for better understanding how to do it from the info in the books. It's kinda like 1st you read the book. Then you may try it own your own. But with the mp3s it's like Lanie is giving you a one on one to help you do the meditations. She becomes your very own personal coach that you can take anywhere(since it's an mp3) And once you get down how to do it with her help. You'll be able to do it on your own faster and faster without the mp3s as guidelines.

Do you recommend the PW mp3 meditation with or without the 3 minutes of silence??

I use it with 3 minutes of silence. So I can fill in what my love has to say to me in his own words (and language). That makes it feel more real to me I guess I often let him say something different to mix it up, it keeps it fun for me that way

9/28/2016 3:34 pm  #5

pixelpie wrote:

pixelpie NAILED it. When I purchased Lanie's mp3's it was like night and day. I felt more connected in my meditations.  The way she guides you through is very powerful. Once your done you know that your message was received. After a few weeks using her meditations I was able to reach the meditation state on my own with out guidance. Although I still use her meditations I find that I can now get to that state on my own now. If it was not for Lanie's mp3's I would have never been able to achieve that on my own.

Her mp3's I highly recommend purchasing. I look forward to her creating more of them in the future. I think it would be pretty cool if Lanie could create mp3's for intermediate and advance meditations. Kind of like having PW and BWD meditations levels. 

9/28/2016 6:40 pm  #6

pixelpie wrote:

I second that! I can't believe how fast I can tap in to someone's subconscious! Believe me at one time I felt like I wasn't doing anything at all and then one day it just happened I could actually feel the tingling that everyone was talking about!😂 It was only after using Lanie's MP3's it just clicked it was an awesome feeling!! I know you'll be there shortly my dear!!😘

9/29/2016 3:45 am  #7

This is fucking awesome!!!!
I tried getting mp3 but my debit card was rejected since most debit cards in India do not support international transactions.
I will see what can be done about it.
Thank you so much everyone.
If you guys do not mind, then post more of your experiences and benefits you guys have had with mp3 or any visualizations.

RISE

9/29/2016 7:49 pm  #8

I actually feel more connected when I PW or BWD without the meditations. It gives me more time to enjoy the visualization I'm creating. Having said that, I do incorporate some of Lanie's commands in when I meditate without her guided mediations. In a way I feel rushed when I listen to guided meditations. 

Board footera