LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/27/2016 3:00 pm  #1

What to do to get my ex BF back?

I dated a man for half year. He is very successful, decent, handsome, caring, gentle. We had lot of fun together. We met about three times per week when we dated. At beginning we were very passionate. But later we lost passion a little bit. But one my text just broke up our relationship. I texted him one day saying I wanted to settle down in several years. He replied and said he would never marry again and asked me to find someone else. The next day a friend was with me when I was heartbroken and she asked me to send ugly words to him. I thought he must be very mad reading the ugly text. Later I contacted him to apologize, but he didn't respond at all. I felt so guilty and so regret for doing it. Later he was back online dating site and invited multiple my friends to go out. But my friends turned him down, I have been very sad for losing him and couldn't eat or sleep for days. I start to do PW. Will see what will be happening.

Last edited by Winner (1/28/2017 9:03 am)

9/27/2016 5:33 pm  #2

Re: What to do to get my ex BF back?

Your putting to much emphasis of your relationship into one text message you sent him. He can feel your needy and desperate energy rite now and all that does is make a man run. Stop worrying about him not responding to your email and text messages. Take a step back, take a deep breath, clear your mind and visualize those amazing nights you two would go out and have dinner together. Visualize what YOU want the relationship to be. ONLY contact him through the technique.

Sometimes men pull away to regroup as they deal with their emotions differently then women do. With this divorce and the financial burden he mite feel like less of a man at the moment. That is a huge hurt to his ego. Just because he is saying he will never get married does not mean anything. Every man needs a strong women behind him.Show him your that woman! Pull back and give him his space. Stop chasing him!! Show him your worth!! Only reach out to him using the technique. If he is worth it he will be back in no time.

What I mean when I say reach out to him using the technique I mean when you are visualizing. Visualize him apologizing for acting this way. Visual him opening up to you about what is actually going on in his life. He just got a divorce. Maybe he is scared to jump into another realtionship.

YOU hold the power with these techniques. CHANGE YOUR STORY!! Script that you to are back together, Visualize you having sex with him. PLANT A NEW SEED!!! 

Last edited by Rubybell68 (9/27/2016 5:35 pm)

9/27/2016 9:09 pm  #3

What you say makes so much sense! Amazing! I will follow your instructions. I just did meditation following the MP3. I felt so real when doing it. I will update you for the results. I am so confident my thoughts were sent to ex BF and he feels it. Thanks a lot!

10/09/2016 6:13 am  #4

I have been using Lanie's techniques for two weeks now. My ex is back on dating site last week and I sent him a message on the site explaining something and told him if he likes I would like to meet to discuss. I could see he read my messages, but not respond. He shut down on me since breakup and no any words. My close friend is also on the dating site, but he doesn't know she is my friend and sent her messages. My friend just replied him with questions about his experience, but he didn't answer some key questions. I still use Lanie techniques and truly believe that he receives my feelings. Hope he contacts. He is very touch and stubborn. But I believe the universe will let him contact me one day.

10/18/2016 8:57 am  #5

Winner wrote:

I have been using Lanie's techniques for two weeks now. My ex is back on dating site last week and I sent him a message on the site explaining something and told him if he likes I would like to meet to discuss. I could see he read my messages, but not respond. He shut down on me since breakup and no any words. My close friend is also on the dating site, but he doesn't know she is my friend and sent her messages. My friend just replied him with questions about his experience, but he didn't answer some key questions. I still use Lanie techniques and truly believe that he receives my feelings. Hope he contacts. He is very touch and stubborn. But I believe the universe will let him contact me one day.

Any updates? How are you feeling?

10/18/2016 9:32 am  #6

ThisIsMyUsername,
​   Thank you so much for your checking, I appreciate that. He didn't contact me yet. We are on the same dating site now. He even invited one of my friends on the site for coffee. But my friend said lot of good words about me and said no to him. I feel he is so impatient to find next GF, it might be because I did the remote seduction with strong sex which makes him so hard. Haha.  In the past years I did similar stuffs to send feelings remotely to couple of men I dated, it all worked and they all came back to me. This my last man is very tough, maybe because the text I sent him make him completely shut down on me. But PW or the sex seduction definitely should work. Now I am doing the kundalini mantras another thread talks about and hope it will bring him back soon.
Now I am also looking for a new man to appear , not so obsessed to my last BF.
I will update you!!!  
Thanks a lot!

1/12/2017 5:48 pm  #7

My ex wanted to have coffee with me. When I said yes, he asked my schedule. When I told him my schedule he said probably might have to wait for two weeks. Not sure if he changed mind when I said yes, or he was really busy. But at least we are friendly now.

Last edited by Winner (1/12/2017 6:09 pm)

1/12/2017 5:50 pm  #8

Winner wrote:

My ex wanted to have coffee with me. When I said yes, he asked my schedule. When I told him my sterile he said probably might have to wait for two weeks. Not sure if he changed mind when I said yes, or he was really busy. But at least we are friendly now.

That's good news that he wants coffee! He didn't change his mind, love. He may just be busy! See if you can go for an early morning coffee, I'm happy things are working out for you!! Keep going 

1/12/2017 6:11 pm  #9

Blue,
   Thank you very much for your messages. He is still on the dating site most of days. But I will see if he will contact me back next week.

1/12/2017 6:15 pm  #10

Winner wrote:

Blue,
Thank you very much for your messages. He is still on the dating site most of days. But I will see if he will contact me back next week.

The dating sites don't matter, only you do Remember that you are the one and only, the dating sites don't mean anything!

Board footera