LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/13/2017 10:11 pm  #11

Re: What to do to get my ex BF back?

Blue,
   Thank you so much for your encouragement. I will do PW again. I will update you later! Thanks a lot!

1/13/2017 10:12 pm  #12

I'm in a bit of a similar situation, in that my guy is active on the dating site where we met. However, I take that as a good sign, in that he hasn't been able to find any one woman who he wants to be with. And if he needs to date a bunch of women to find out that I'm the one, well that's his journey to us being together. My journey is staying focused on making myself the best person to share with the right guy.

Keep looking for the positives, they're always there!

1/13/2017 10:35 pm  #13

Raindrop,
  What you say is so true that our journey is to make ourself the best version.  My guy is also very active on the site we met. Yes, if they need to meet many women and find out we are still the ones it is their journey for us to be together. Thanks for all encouragement.

1/14/2017 12:39 am  #14

Absolutely!  Always glad to help shine a positive light on a situation. 😊

1/17/2017 6:20 pm  #15

Thank you, Blue! Two weeks has passed, he didn't contact me back. I feel when he said wait two weeks it meant he changed mind and didn't want to meet me.

1/17/2017 6:35 pm  #16

Winner wrote:

Thank you, Blue! Two weeks has passed, he didn't contact me back. I feel when he said wait two weeks it meant he changed mind and didn't want to meet me.

Don't worry about it, Hun. Just keep doing PW, it does work 100% I can promise you that. Just focus on you for now.

1/17/2017 7:35 pm  #17

Blue,
  Thanks a lot for encouragement.

Last edited by Winner (1/18/2017 9:10 am)

1/19/2017 7:02 am  #18

I completely give up on this ex because he is an extremely cold guy and not worth my energy at all.

1/19/2017 1:41 pm  #19

Funny, when I told myself to completely give up on him, he sent me invite to meet. Amazing. It has been my dream to meet him.

1/28/2017 9:05 am  #20

I met my ex couple of days ago. It has been my dreams to meet him again. Thanks to universe for this to be happening, unbelievable. But when I met him I had no feelings on him at all. Is human beings strange? I have been missing him so much. But when I met him, no feelings?

Board footera