LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2016 10:30 am  #1

Is it enough to "KNOW" they're coming back?

Both Lanie and Veronica talk about visualization as being incredibly vital to do this.

But what about just embracing the feeling of KNOW ING they're on their way back to you, and just relaxing and feeling at ease in that feeling? Is that enough to manifest them back? Without any visualization? Visualization feels like a chore to me.

9/28/2016 10:56 am  #2

Re: Is it enough to "KNOW" they're coming back?

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Both Lanie and Veronica talk about visualization as being incredibly vital to do this.

But what about just embracing the feeling of KNOW ING they're on their way back to you, and just relaxing and feeling at ease in that feeling? Is that enough to manifest them back? Without any visualization? Visualization feels like a chore to me.

When my guy and I first broke up a year ago, I turned to LOA to try and manifest him back and I would do visualizations every day, but I was not in the right frame of mind and so it felt like a chore because I felt like I was doing the visualizations for nothing because I was not seeing anything happen physically. I realized it is because I wasn't doing the visualizations because they made me feel good, I was doing them solely for the reason of wanting him to come back to me. I ended up stopping visualizing because it was stressing me out and I wasn't able to enjoy myself. I only started back up again months later when I did not feel resistance towards him and I did it because it felt good to visualize us together.

I have done visualizations my whole life and manifested many things without even knowing about LOA. I always liked to imagine a scenario in my head while falling asleep because it just felt good to me. This is even how I manifested a relationship with my guy 6 years ago, although I did not know about LOA. So, if it is not feeling good to you right now, then take a break from visualizing and come back to it when it starts to feel good again  

9/28/2016 11:13 am  #3

eleven wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

When my guy and I first broke up a year ago, I turned to LOA to try and manifest him back and I would do visualizations every day, but I was not in the right frame of mind and so it felt like a chore because I felt like I was doing the visualizations for nothing because I was not seeing anything happen physically. I realized it is because I wasn't doing the visualizations because they made me feel good, I was doing them solely for the reason of wanting him to come back to me. I ended up stopping visualizing because it was stressing me out and I wasn't able to enjoy myself. I only started back up again months later when I did not feel resistance towards him and I did it because it felt good to visualize us together.

I have done visualizations my whole life and manifested many things without even knowing about LOA. I always liked to imagine a scenario in my head while falling asleep because it just felt good to me. This is even how I manifested a relationship with my guy 6 years ago, although I did not know about LOA. So, if it is not feeling good to you right now, then take a break from visualizing and come back to it when it starts to feel good again  

Well thank you
I've actually been feeling amazing lately haha! Like I have a "knowing" she's coming back. I cant explain it.

Somehow I have to force myself to take time to visualize, if that makes sense. Yeah I want her back, but I'm like, "maan. I'm too lazy to visualize right now. I'm playing guitar" or something ha. It's not just her though, I mean, visualizing about anything at all feels like a chore to me, which is why I ask if just knowing would work

But thank you!

9/28/2016 11:16 am  #4

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

eleven wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Well thank you
I've actually been feeling amazing lately haha! Like I have a "knowing" she's coming back. I cant explain it.

Somehow I have to force myself to take time to visualize, if that makes sense. Yeah I want her back, but I'm like, "maan. I'm too lazy to visualize right now. I'm playing guitar" or something ha. It's not just her though, I mean, visualizing about anything at all feels like a chore to me, which is why I ask if just knowing would work

But thank you!

Then that is great!!! If you are feeling amazing and just have a knowing that she is coming back then I think that is just fine I play guitar too, by the way! Woohoo! :D

9/28/2016 11:17 am  #5

Yes. It is enough.

It has to be an absolute solid dominant belief, though.

All of the the typical LOA techniques are just tools to help people get to this point of knowing. It's not the techniques themselves that attract whatever it is you want to you.

Last edited by Em (9/28/2016 11:18 am)

9/28/2016 11:20 am  #6

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

No. The purpose of visualization is to imprint your subconscious mind. That´s why you have to do it everyday until you feel it real and don´t have any doubt. 
Read Neville. Veronica is good, but Neville Goddard is the father of the LAW. 

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (9/28/2016 11:21 am)

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

9/28/2016 11:22 am  #7

That's so awesome you play guitar

Guy's thank you so much for the help!! Maybe my new medication is adding to the feeling of "zero doubt" (is that a problem) But I have no doubt in my mind that she's coming back haha! So I guess I just have to ride with this feeling

Thank you so much!!

9/28/2016 11:25 am  #8

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

No. The purpose of visualization is to imprint your subconscious mind. That´s why you have to do it everyday until you feel it real and don´t have any doubt. 
Read Neville. Veronica is good, but Neville Goddard is the father of the LAW. 

Faith and knowing alone really is enough. It's the foundation of the LOA. You literally don't need anything else.

Visualising is not magic, nor is it that that brings people back into our lives. The only problem is, as humans, we are not necessarily programmed to just make ourselves believe in something so naturally. That's where the "tools" and "techniques" come in handy, to help people reach that same level of knowing that they may not be able to reach otherwise.

I already wrote how I consciously manifested my ex back last year by doing nothing other than knowing and having the utmost faith. It was such a strong dominant thought in my mind that whenever I thought about him NOT coming back, it simply did not seem like a possibility. No visualising, no scripting, no affirmations, no nothing. Because I didn't need them to help me, I was already naturally at that point of just knowing. Nothing other than pure faith in knowing he would come back.

Last edited by Em (9/28/2016 11:29 am)

9/28/2016 11:33 am  #9

But it has to be the absolute most dominant thought in your subconscious mind. You have to feel it and genuinely believe it to your very core.

It's not enough to just tell yourself you know she's coming back and kid yourself into thinking you believe it. You REALLY need to believe it on a subconscious level.

And if you don't, then that's how the techniques will help you reach that level.

9/28/2016 11:46 am  #10

Em wrote:

But it has to be the absolute most dominant thought in your subconscious mind. You have to feel it and genuinely believe it to your very core.

It's not enough to just tell yourself you know she's coming back and kid yourself into thinking you believe it. You REALLY need to believe it on a subconscious level.

And if you don't, then that's how the techniques will help you reach that level.

Exactly!!!

He is on his way. It is inevitable. 

Board footera