LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2016 11:57 am  #11

Re: Is it enough to "KNOW" they're coming back?

Thanks guys

I don't think I'm quite there yet, but almost there. This anxiety medication is pushing like all my worries away and giving me time to actually stop the thoughts in their tracks, and hold onto belief, if that makes sense

I hope meds don't make manifesting more difficult in any way, because they're synthetic.

But thank you! I'll keep visualizing too!

9/29/2016 8:45 am  #12

Re: Is it enough to "KNOW" they're coming back?

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

ThisIsMyUsername wrote:

Both Lanie and Veronica talk about visualization as being incredibly vital to do this.

But what about just embracing the feeling of KNOW ING they're on their way back to you, and just relaxing and feeling at ease in that feeling? Is that enough to manifest them back? Without any visualization? Visualization feels like a chore to me.

No. The purpose of visualization is to imprint your subconscious mind. That´s why you have to do it everyday until you feel it real and don´t have any doubt. 
Read Neville. Veronica is good, but Neville Goddard is the father of the LAW. 

I will take a slightly different take on this.

When you ask is knowing enough, I'm going to replace "knowing" with believing. And in that case yes it is enough. The process says Ask Believe Recieve.

However do you believe without a doubt. If you are completely confident and know/believe then no you don't need to do anything else because that belief is there. It's already imprinted.

So why visualise? We visualise/script/do any other LOA process, because that believe is not securly planted into our subconscious. We have doubts, we have limiting beliefs these are the blocks which will slow down our manifestations.

When that believe becomes a knowing that's when you may actually need visualisations less. You just know. Just like you know after day comes night you will just know what you want is coming to you.

Board footera