LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

1/30/2017 9:42 am  #91

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Hi Lanie,

I have been doing the PW everyday. But the past few days, whenever I try to visualize my man,  I feel a white light or sort of a block. And I can't seem to 'connect' with him.

I don't know what's happening?
Need a bit of help here. :-)

Aidor

1/31/2017 10:52 am  #92

Lanie Stevens wrote:

It is absolutely possible but you need to be healthy emotionally.  Ask yourself:  Would I want someone who is needy, obsessive, controlling or desperate?  

Focus on getting yourself to a good place and I promise everything else will fall into place.  Your life will change and not hinge on one specific person.  However, she will see you differently and if there is something there (and there probably is) she will be more likely to come back.  Allow your positivity to affect every area of your life and don't give up seeing yourself as happy, whole and complete with yourself.  Not relying on anyone else for your happiness and contentment.  :-)  

I love this Lanie, your books are great and they make me laugh too :0 Thank you so much for your wise words! xx

1/31/2017 5:35 pm  #93

Claire_Bear wrote:

It's a crush from a long time ago and he's never met me. Which is a little weird, I guess.

So I am very, very creative with my visualisations.  In those I've thus far imagined me meeting him in a park in the city centre where he lives (because it's easier to visualise someone from the right distance away in that setting) but I may change the "venue" - and it comes across really positive - that we "recognise" each other.  He says the stuff I want him to - we're meant to be together, that sort of thing.  I am amazed at my own creativity. Though there is nothing sexual going on.  I wouldn't, not in the park !!!

So really I am starting with a blank drawing board and it fascinates me to think that this man can receive thoughts from someone he has never met, but when he does, he will wish he had??  What's he thinking of when I am doing this? Am I getting that right?!

Hi Claire_Bear, wow this is so exciting. You need to keep us updated. Wouldnt it be cool if, when you do actually meet, he will 'recognize' your spirit. I put it this way because if youve never met, he wont remember you but there may be this sense of familiarity he feels about you.. 

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

2/03/2017 6:56 pm  #94

Lanie Stevens wrote:

buh-buh-bacon wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I'm sorry and I know how much this hurts.  Please read my post on PW tips because I state what to do when someone tells you to move on.  xoxoxoxoxoxo

Hey Lanie, I bought both PW & BWD and I absolutely love them both. Plus the meditation for PW. Thank you so much! My question was how you made your ex listen to music that reminded him of you. I'm trying to attract back an ex and what we both loved was music. We have the same taste of music and there are dozens n dozens of songs that remind her of me specifically. I want her to listen to songs the same way you did it to your ex. How did you do that by using PW? Did you visualize you telling him the song names for him to listen to or what? How can I get her to listen to specific songs by using PW or the way you did it?

Another thing to get it off my chest. I love the PW technique and I know there's no way of doing it wrong. But I have trouble imagining a laser beam or focusing on my third eye. I just visualize ex turning around when I call her, walking towards me, and her telling me the things I want her to say with my reply and so on. I do feel emotions whether it's sad or happy. I wanna know if I'm doing things correctly and if you could give me any tips on focusing on my third eye, etc. if it's necessary ?? Also, I imagine my ex being really sad and even crying, feeling sorry when she's telling me things because that's the reaction it would be from her because I know her so well. Is my visualization okay? Any tips?

You don't have to focus with the third eye.  You will naturally visualize in that area so don't worry about it.  When I heard a song I would just call him to me and tell him he would think of me when he heard it.  It doesn't always have to be a full-fledged meditation that you send messages.  You can just close your eyes, call them to you or feel yourself pulling them close and give them the message during the day when meditation isn't possible.  Your visualization is fine!  Only you know what is best and easiest for you to create.  :-)

Love this

2/04/2017 3:09 pm  #95

emmiline wrote:

Claire_Bear wrote:

It's a crush from a long time ago and he's never met me. Which is a little weird, I guess.

So I am very, very creative with my visualisations.  In those I've thus far imagined me meeting him in a park in the city centre where he lives (because it's easier to visualise someone from the right distance away in that setting) but I may change the "venue" - and it comes across really positive - that we "recognise" each other.  He says the stuff I want him to - we're meant to be together, that sort of thing.  I am amazed at my own creativity. Though there is nothing sexual going on.  I wouldn't, not in the park !!!

So really I am starting with a blank drawing board and it fascinates me to think that this man can receive thoughts from someone he has never met, but when he does, he will wish he had??  What's he thinking of when I am doing this? Am I getting that right?!

Hi Claire_Bear, wow this is so exciting. You need to keep us updated. Wouldnt it be cool if, when you do actually meet, he will 'recognize' your spirit. I put it this way because if youve never met, he wont remember you but there may be this sense of familiarity he feels about you..

That's what I was imagining.  He was in a band, which is how I came across him a long time ago and I got that "zing" immediately I saw him.  So I am looking for my zing!

2/25/2017 8:58 am  #96

Is there a limit to the amount of time we can do the PW meditation per day?

2/25/2017 12:27 pm  #97

kellykelly wrote:

Is there a limit to the amount of time we can do the PW meditation per day?

There's no limits on anything but you don't want to drive yourself crazy by overdoing it.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

2/26/2017 4:03 am  #98

Can PW be used in conjunction with Ho'oponopono?

2/26/2017 4:39 am  #99

Is it normal that i always cry during PW, especially starting on the part when i am visualising him in front of me?

2/26/2017 5:08 pm  #100

kellykelly wrote:

Can PW be used in conjunction with Ho'oponopono?

Yes

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

Board footera