LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/26/2017 6:45 pm  #101

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

kellykelly wrote:

Is it normal that i always cry during PW, especially starting on the part when i am visualising him in front of me?

Yes, it happens to me too.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

3/01/2017 7:23 am  #102

1)i have stopped crying during PW/BWD and now seem to have difficulty experiencing that intense emotion/attachment that i previously had during the sessions. is this a bad sign? what does it mean?

​2)i have dozed off during PW/BWD many times,, does it lose its effectiveness since i am no longer visualising?

Thanks

3/05/2017 4:06 pm  #103

I am doing  pw meditation and it's been two weeks ,I feel so much connected with him during meditation.But no response from him yet .Just wondering if his subconscious is receiving my thoughts and he is thinking about me .do these thoughts intsantly travel to their subconscious during meditation process? I wish I could see how he feel that time .

3/06/2017 9:07 am  #104

Wasi wrote:

I am doing pw meditation and it's been two weeks ,I feel so much connected with him during meditation.But no response from him yet .Just wondering if his subconscious is receiving my thoughts and he is thinking about me .do these thoughts intsantly travel to their subconscious during meditation process? I wish I could see how he feel that time .

Yes,  they instantly receive it.

3/07/2017 10:36 am  #105

I know I am not a newbie but I didn't know where else to ask! I am really struggling with visualising at the moment. My mind either wonders or I am too tired and fall asleep?! Is this normal haha! I have been so busy working out, studying, working full time i am just flat out at the moment! xx

3/07/2017 2:22 pm  #106

Evey2222 wrote:

I know I am not a newbie but I didn't know where else to ask! I am really struggling with visualising at the moment. My mind either wonders or I am too tired and fall asleep?! Is this normal haha! I have been so busy working out, studying, working full time i am just flat out at the moment! xx

Do you do it lying on bed?  Same happened with me until I started doing it sitting on chair or in bed back support and I stay awake until it finishes also doing it with full emotions keeps you awake.

3/07/2017 2:32 pm  #107

Wasi wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

Do you do it lying on bed?  Same happened with me until I started doing it sitting on chair or in bed back support and I stay awake until it finishes also doing it with full emotions keeps you awake.

Yeah! I keep waking up like dammit haha!! I will try sitting up instead thank you xx

3/08/2017 7:53 pm  #108

Evey2222 wrote:

I know the feeling - it's like, once I hit that subconscious zone, my mind is all over the place and I can't force myself to visualize anything relevant!  I feel like if I am actively thinking about what I see and "hear," then I must not be in the right state. 

Maybe guided meditation while sitting up is the way we need to go!

3/09/2017 5:59 am  #109

DiscordEcho wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

I know the feeling - it's like, once I hit that subconscious zone, my mind is all over the place and I can't force myself to visualize anything relevant!  I feel like if I am actively thinking about what I see and "hear," then I must not be in the right state. 

Maybe guided meditation while sitting up is the way we need to go!

Yeah I was thinking that! I found listening to romantic instrumental music really helped me last night to focus I will send a link the one i used on YouTube and see if it helps you too xx

3/09/2017 2:54 pm  #110

If a person does a lot of PW and then decides they want it more balanced, would a few sessions of BWD balance it?  Or would the person have to do the same amount of BWD to match?

Board footera