LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/09/2017 4:24 pm  #111

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Evey2222 wrote:

DiscordEcho wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

I know I am not a newbie but I didn't know where else to ask! I am really struggling with visualising at the moment. My mind either wonders or I am too tired and fall asleep?! Is this normal haha! I have been so busy working out, studying, working full time i am just flat out at the moment! xx

I know the feeling - it's like, once I hit that subconscious zone, my mind is all over the place and I can't force myself to visualize anything relevant!  I feel like if I am actively thinking about what I see and "hear," then I must not be in the right state. 

Maybe guided meditation while sitting up is the way we need to go!

Yeah I was thinking that! I found listening to romantic instrumental music really helped me last night to focus I will send a link the one i used on YouTube and see if it helps you too xx

Thanks so much!! 
Last night, I actually found some stuff on the Whisper Technique on YouTube, and the lady who does them (you all know who she is, I'm sure - I think I got the link to her from another post on this forum, somewhere) is so amazing.  I actually felt like I was able to focus a bit more when we got to the visualization part.  Since her Whisper Technique and the technique she had posted to manifest a text message (yeah, I know, it seems silly, but we're long distance and he hasn't made contact with me in a month, it seemed logical at the time) made me feel so great afterwards, I went ahead and purchased Lanie's PW guided meditation.  BEST $10 I've EVER spent.  I feel AMAZING after doing it.  Even if my POI decides to be a stubborn butt and not actually contact me, I KNOW I'm infiltrating his thoughts and making him realize what he could potentially lose.

The situation I'm in is kind of complicated, so I know this is all going to take a while, but ultimately, my outlook on things now is pretty much the opposite of where I was before I found you all and Lanie's books/meditations.  

If you haven't already, I highly, highly recommend purchasing whatever guided meditation Lanie offers that resonates with you the most.  Even if the results aren't seen immediately, you'll feel so much better.  And guided helps those of us with the attention spans of gnats focus and successfully PW our POIs!!

Edited to add: Found out he's been insanely distracted today, to the point of not being able to focus at all on his side job/project.  He had to cut it short tonight, which he RARELY does.  He was clearly upset/distracted by something, and my intution says it has something to do with the messages I've been sending to him.  I kind of feel bad, but at the same time, I can see things are working.

Last edited by DiscordEcho (3/10/2017 2:00 am)

3/09/2017 8:41 pm  #112

DiscordEcho wrote:

Evey2222 wrote:

DiscordEcho wrote:

I know the feeling - it's like, once I hit that subconscious zone, my mind is all over the place and I can't force myself to visualize anything relevant!  I feel like if I am actively thinking about what I see and "hear," then I must not be in the right state. 

Maybe guided meditation while sitting up is the way we need to go!

Yeah I was thinking that! I found listening to romantic instrumental music really helped me last night to focus I will send a link the one i used on YouTube and see if it helps you too xx

Thanks so much!! 
Last night, I actually found some stuff on the Whisper Technique on YouTube, and the lady who does them (you all know who she is, I'm sure - I think I got the link to her from another post on this forum, somewhere) is so amazing.  I actually felt like I was able to focus a bit more when we got to the visualization part.  Since her Whisper Technique and the technique she had posted to manifest a text message (yeah, I know, it seems silly, but we're long distance and he hasn't made contact with me in a month, it seemed logical at the time) made me feel so great afterwards, I went ahead and purchased Lanie's PW guided meditation.  BEST $10 I've EVER spent.  I feel AMAZING after doing it.  Even if my POI decides to be a stubborn butt and not actually contact me, I KNOW I'm infiltrating his thoughts and making him realize what he could potentially lose.

The situation I'm in is kind of complicated, so I know this is all going to take a while, but ultimately, my outlook on things now is pretty much the opposite of where I was before I found you all and Lanie's books/meditations.  

If you haven't already, I highly, highly recommend purchasing whatever guided meditation Lanie offers that resonates with you the most.  Even if the results aren't seen immediately, you'll feel so much better.  And guided helps those of us with the attention spans of gnats focus and successfully PW our POIs!!

I'm so happy you're enjoying my meditations!  xoxoxoxoxo

3/11/2017 8:36 pm  #113

That's so great! I'm happy for you I have purchased the love spell ones and cutting the cord, I find them most relaxing! And without sounding creepy I love lanies voice haha! When I next get paid I will try the PW one! Let me know if you get any success in contact by doing the PW one 😍 Xx

3/13/2017 9:55 pm  #114

I have read several books including the most recent love spell. (LOVE them & have started meditations for a few weeks)  I'm a big believer in LOA and have been working at making it second nature for about a year fairly successfully. I wanted to ask about scripting....do you need to write it daily? Or just read it frequently? Also, is writing it more effective then typing it? (I typed a memo on my phone of my ideal man last May....just re-read the list....I have him in my life now :D) It's now time to strengthen our relationship, move him to me, & get married. So want to include the most effective scripting

(I did search, hope I'm not asking something I should have easily found -apologies if so)

3/14/2017 2:12 am  #115

Positive2017 wrote:

I have read several books including the most recent love spell. (LOVE them & have started meditations for a few weeks) I'm a big believer in LOA and have been working at making it second nature for about a year fairly successfully. I wanted to ask about scripting....do you need to write it daily? Or just read it frequently? Also, is writing it more effective then typing it? (I typed a memo on my phone of my ideal man last May....just re-read the list....I have him in my life now :D) It's now time to strengthen our relationship, move him to me, & get married. So want to include the most effective scripting

(I did search, hope I'm not asking something I should have easily found -apologies if so)

Welcome Positive!

I'm not into scripting, but there are several threads about scripting here,  

please use the search function on the nav bars above.  I made a link of the

search results and it worked at first but then it didn't

You can start a new thread about this if you would like to get more responses

Last edited by Indigo (3/14/2017 6:33 am)

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3/17/2017 1:51 pm  #116

During a PW session this week, for the first time I felt like I was going to cry.  I could feel my eyes watering on up.  It was because I could feel the love that I would send him. I've seen people posting about crying during PW before but not I can certainly say that it isn't a bad thing when it happens. I think it's a sign that the connection is very strong.

3/17/2017 4:00 pm  #117

Avaelle wrote:

During a PW session this week, for the first time I felt like I was going to cry.  I could feel my eyes watering on up.  It was because I could feel the love that I would send him. I've seen people posting about crying during PW before but not I can certainly say that it isn't a bad thing when it happens. I think it's a sign that the connection is very strong.

when I visualise him to say something to me .that joy makes me cry oh my baby how much you love me.And I always feel intense connection with him.I hope he also feels something strong .but how I will know he is feeling it

3/17/2017 5:01 pm  #118

I too cry during my PW sessions. Sometimes my tears are flowing but not in a bad way. Afterwards I wash my face and I feel peaceful and love. Also there are
times where I see his eyes water up when he is telling me what I have him say as if he is feeling love too.

3/20/2017 9:41 am  #119

there are some PW sessions where i cried my heart out (mucus flowing non-stop, tears dropping) during the 'conversation exchange', because i feel completely overwhelmed and moved by 'his' words.  i wish i knew if this is good or bad - i mean - if we are truly in alpha / theta state, we shouldn't be feeling this way, right?

there are also some PW sessions where i don't feel any emotions at all.

3/30/2017 11:40 pm  #120

Hello!
I have started using PW technique since the day before yesterday and since then im feeling very positive and i sometimes feel like the universe is responding.. giving me signs .. it is magical.. but i have a question for you,. im not sure whether i am in a deep meditative state when i do the practice. the thing is when im meditating and when i visualise him , i do follow your instructions and imagine him say all the things that i want to hear. but it makes me cry everytime i do it soo much that i open my eyes and the visiualisation is left incomplete.. i doubt if im doing the technique right 

Board footera