LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

4/08/2017 1:58 am  #121

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

kellykelly wrote:

there are some PW sessions where i cried my heart out (mucus flowing non-stop, tears dropping) during the 'conversation exchange', because i feel completely overwhelmed and moved by 'his' words.  i wish i knew if this is good or bad - i mean - if we are truly in alpha / theta state, we shouldn't be feeling this way, right?

there are also some PW sessions where i don't feel any emotions at all.

Your description on how you cried made me laugh but in a loving way.

You're cute ❤️

4/08/2017 7:57 pm  #122

gini wrote:

Hello!
I have started using PW technique since the day before yesterday and since then im feeling very positive and i sometimes feel like the universe is responding.. giving me signs .. it is magical.. but i have a question for you,. im not sure whether i am in a deep meditative state when i do the practice. the thing is when im meditating and when i visualise him , i do follow your instructions and imagine him say all the things that i want to hear. but it makes me cry everytime i do it soo much that i open my eyes and the visiualisation is left incomplete.. i doubt if im doing the technique right  

Just keep doing it, you will get the hang of it eventually.  When I first started
doing the meditations about six months ago I used to fall asleep and couldn't
remember what happened and so I would have to do it all over again, but I
just kept at it and believed that the meditations work.  You too will become
more confident with time, especially once you start to see results.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
*                   Don’t Be Pushed By Your Problems. Be Led By Your Dreams ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson                   *
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

4/30/2017 7:41 am  #123

I have just started reading Lanie's books and I find they make me feel so empowered and happy! I do wonder about my own situation though. It is a little complicated because my ex has a child with another woman. That is part of the reason we broke up - his ex wasn't really allowing him a lot of contact with his child... So now they are back together. For a long time I was really down and didn't believe there was any chance of us reuniting. I got kind of desperate about a year ago and talked to him about it. He said he wasn't sure if he was happy but he had to do what was right for his child. He said he still cares about me and thinks about me and thinks I'm awesome... I probably got *too* desperate after that and talked to him several times, begging him to come back. Anyway, the last time I spoke to him was a few months ago. I asked if he though we could be together someday and he just said "maybe". I feel like he still cares for me but feels like there are no other options because if he leaves he won't have the same access to his child. I sympathize completely but I still love this man. I love his child. I want to be with them again. Is there hope?

5/06/2017 3:49 pm  #124

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Joshbemine wrote:

Hi Lanie, for the last week or so I have been having trouble after you call out his name visualising him turning around and walking towards me. I have always had trouble with this part of the technique, it's been very vague but just gone with it but for the last week I have just been calling,calling,calling his name and nothing I can't get it. In the end, I end up saying to myself get your arse over here and just have him stand in front of me. I know worrying about it is making it worse and I feel this is all impossible which I know doesn't help with manifestation.

Sorry Lanie I'll get to the point, my question is; Can you go from seeing him afar and calling out to him and then have him being up close without the in between bit of having him turn around and walking towards you?

I use to feel such connection and wonderful feeling in the heart area but since having trouble with the beginning I'm not feeling anything, which then lets doubt in. I've never been one to back down and always fight on but lately I've been asking myself why I am I doing this when I can't even get the technique right.

Do whatever feels best for you.  I see him walk towards to me because in "real life" that is what would happen.  I also sometimes call out a few times until I feel a connection.  :-)

How do you know that you have connected? I have been doing this for a couple of weeks. I feel so much better, but lately I am not able to focus at all on him. I call out his name and then my mind wanders. I do it again and again. I feel that I really have to concentrate to hear him say what I want him to say and I usually find my mind wandering again. I do this over and over until I finally fall asleep.

So when I call out his name, how do I know i have made connection?
Thanks!

5/11/2017 1:24 pm  #125

gina wrote:

How do you know that you have connected? I have been doing this for a couple of weeks. I feel so much better, but lately I am not able to focus at all on him. I call out his name and then my mind wanders. I do it again and again. I feel that I really have to concentrate to hear him say what I want him to say and I usually find my mind wandering again. I do this over and over until I finally fall asleep.

So when I call out his name, how do I know i have made connection?
Thanks!

I physically feel it in my solar plexus, like a slight nervous-excitement butterflies in your stomach feeling that stays until I release. Not actually nervous just that same physical sensation. I emotionally feel it like I would feel hugging someone I was happy/grateful to see again, that heart-filled joy inside.

Last edited by MrsJJ76 (5/11/2017 1:26 pm)

6/07/2017 6:19 pm  #126

I'm quite confused after reading PW and then reading this. Lanie you say it always works but then on this thread you "need an ember to ignite a fire or else its like ressurecting a corpse" but in the book it states " there is nothing that you can't get your man to do say or to feel". 
So that's almost a bit of a contradiction. 
The way you describe the technique in your book as if your man/woman will be chomping at the bit just to be with you and will have loads of desire and "you will have him begging you back" but then I'm just confused as to why they wouldn't contact you and many on here don't have the perceived success.

I get what you say that you can't fail to reach your target with the technique, but in terms of giving them the emotion that you visualize seems like it could be dependent on many things.  

Also why would someone need to "give up" and "move on" if it always changes the emotion of a person and they will think about you? Like in your book it says "if you follow my instructions you will make him miss you, think of you and desire you". But yet on this forum I've seen people's exes who have told them to get lost and never contact them again, just doesn't make any sense. 
Belief is emphasized a lot with making it work but in your book you state "you don't have to believe in magic to try it and have it work". 

Please everyone don't get angry at me, I'm just curious as I need a bit of encouragement. I'm not trying to be negative but just need to develop faith. Whenever you question the technique on here, I've noticed you get bullied, which contradicts what people say about the LOA. I think it can work though. 

I'm still a newbie and only been doing this a month, but had no signs. Maybe I need to work on the LOA and let go and have fun in life and detatch from the outcome.

Last edited by carly100 (6/07/2017 6:36 pm)

6/07/2017 7:43 pm  #127

carly100 wrote:

I'm quite confused after reading PW and then reading this. Lanie you say it always works but then on this thread you "need an ember to ignite a fire or else its like ressurecting a corpse" but in the book it states " there is nothing that you can't get your man to do say or to feel". 
The way you describe the technique in your book as if your man/woman will be chomping at the bit just to be with you and will have loads of desire and "you will have him begging you back" but then I'm just confused as to why they wouldn't contact you and many on here don't have the perceived success.

I get what you say that you can't fail to reach your target with the technique, but in terms of giving them the emotion that you visualize seems like it could be dependent on many things.  

Also why would someone need to "give up" and "move on" if it always changes the emotion of a person and they will think about you? Like in your book it says "if you follow my instructions you will make him miss you, think of you and desire you". But yet on this forum I've seen people's exes who have told them to get lost and never contact them again, just doesn't make any sense. 
Belief is emphasized a lot with making it work but in your book you state "you don't have to believe in magic to try it and have it work". 

Please everyone don't get angry at me, I'm just curious as I need a bit of encouragement. I'm not trying to be negative but just need to develop faith. Whenever you question the technique on here, I've noticed you get bullied, which contradicts what people say about the LOA. I think it can work though. 

I'm still a newbie and only been doing this a month, but had no signs. Maybe I need to work on the LOA and let go and have fun in life and detatch from the outcome.

I think you just figured out what you need to do - it's in you last paragraph .

I think this was touched on already about what seems to be a contradiction and I believe that she changed her wording because people throw it back at her that she says it works everytime. It does, BUT, you cannot make someone act on their emotions, so sometimes people decide to give up because of that.

Faith is important, IMHO. And I only feel like there were a couple of people who were quite rude to others who questioned the technique, but not bullied per se, as that is used way too loosely it seems. I think people have a right to question, but sometimes the way they go about it is rude and attacks Lanie and the other posters. People don't like to be called out on their BS. And that works both ways - with the asker and the answer-er.

Sorry if I didn't answer you questions.

Also, a month is not very long, and I don't ever look for signs, they find me. Just relax and do the techniques when you are feeling it. Don't stress. Life is too short. I know what it's like to love and want someone, but we won't die without them.

6/08/2017 12:58 am  #128

carly100 wrote:

Hey Carly, go check out my other post I just put up about having recently manifested a run on with an old flame.

I think you said it at the end, let go and have fun! I believe that really is the key and then things just seem to happen. ❤

6/08/2017 7:04 am  #129

thanks for your responses. I think though when you want something so bad, like I do, you tend to question the technique a bit too much. It's not as if I'm trying to say that it doesn't work I think its just you get impatient. 
But unlike some others I'm willing to keep doing this technique and if someone better comes along I'm ok with that too. I was only with the guy a month or so, as silly as it sounds though, but never felt that way about anyone before. Things were going so well and we grew fonder but I made one mistake and he called it off. So I'm unsure if the emotion is there enough for him to reach out. It just seemed rather rash the way it ended, when he was the one initiating contact and chasing me the time we were seeing eachother. 
I'm 30 and think I grew up later. Had my first relationship when I was 26 and only just started to have confidence, so this shouldn't be the end for me, but it's hard when all your friends are married and have kids, feel a tad behind. 
thanks

6/08/2017 7:18 am  #130

i think its just some of the terminology in the book which doesn't sit too well, such as "he'll be begging" and things like that. But fair enough

Board footera