LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2016 2:50 pm  #51

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Hi Lanie! I love your books.. they are so powerful and inspiring and are helping me through a really difficult time. I'm going through a split with my man.. we were engaged... together almost 7 years. We have a son together..  this complicates no contact. I have to talk to him almost everyday and see him regularly. There is obviously no getting around this. How do I try to keep this from affecting my visualizations and us getting back together? I try to keep interactions very short.. but it is very difficult seeing him and speaking to him. I keep texts and conversations only to things related to our child, but I want him back. I want him to be the man I fell in love with again. I planned to get myself back and spend time with my son, work on myself, and my meditations and have him come crawling back to me realizing how foolish is. It's kind of hard to make a transformation with the man who broke your heart showing up to put your son on the bus everyday. Any suggestions please Lanie? You give the best advice.. Thank you so much <3 Blessings to you.. 

10/10/2016 2:54 pm  #52

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Welcome to the forum.  It doesn't matter what language you use because it is more the thoughts, visualizations and emotions that matter most.  The words are important to create the feelings.  I'm glad you're using the meditation because it really helps to get you centered and in a good place emotionally.  :-)  My fiancé' is struggling with cancer treatments right now.  Thank you for your well wishes.  xoxoxoxoxo

I just saw this.. I'm sorry to hear this.. I can't believe how dedicated you are to all of us still giving advice and coming online.. you are truly an angel..and I wish you both the absolute best. Sending healing and loving thoughts to you both. You have helped so many.. you have a lot of good karma coming your way. xoxo

10/10/2016 4:14 pm  #53

Hi , 
  i want to ask i dont know her name , i use her relation with nephew to call her for PW meditation as i know the name of nephew , is that ok ?

After doing it generally i sleep , but few days back i had a dream that one of my earliest gf( she is married now but was my gf in schol) smooched me and it was so real as if iam doing RS on her as i had the feel on my lips even after i woke up.. i was perplexed with what happened as i expected such reply from the girl i am dong RS on 

10/11/2016 8:42 am  #54

amethyst wrote:

Hi Lanie! I love your books.. they are so powerful and inspiring and are helping me through a really difficult time. I'm going through a split with my man.. we were engaged... together almost 7 years. We have a son together..  this complicates no contact. I have to talk to him almost everyday and see him regularly. There is obviously no getting around this. How do I try to keep this from affecting my visualizations and us getting back together? I try to keep interactions very short.. but it is very difficult seeing him and speaking to him. I keep texts and conversations only to things related to our child, but I want him back. I want him to be the man I fell in love with again. I planned to get myself back and spend time with my son, work on myself, and my meditations and have him come crawling back to me realizing how foolish is. It's kind of hard to make a transformation with the man who broke your heart showing up to put your son on the bus everyday. Any suggestions please Lanie? You give the best advice.. Thank you so much <3 Blessings to you.. 

When you see or talk to him be nice, sweet, open and act as if he is a man who interests you but you aren't going to go out of your way for.  In other words, the same as you were early in the relationship.  It throws them off when you aren't bitter, rude, cold or distant.  Act lighthearted and you will become it!  :-)

10/11/2016 8:43 am  #55

amethyst wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Welcome to the forum.  It doesn't matter what language you use because it is more the thoughts, visualizations and emotions that matter most.  The words are important to create the feelings.  I'm glad you're using the meditation because it really helps to get you centered and in a good place emotionally.  :-)  My fiancé' is struggling with cancer treatments right now.  Thank you for your well wishes.  xoxoxoxoxo

I just saw this.. I'm sorry to hear this.. I can't believe how dedicated you are to all of us still giving advice and coming online.. you are truly an angel..and I wish you both the absolute best. Sending healing and loving thoughts to you both. You have helped so many.. you have a lot of good karma coming your way. xoxo

Thank you Amethyst!  xoxoxoxo

10/12/2016 5:49 pm  #56

Hi Lanie, for the last week or so I have been having trouble after you call out his name visualising him turning around and walking towards me. I have always had trouble with this part of the technique, it's been very vague but just gone with it but for the last week I have just been calling,calling,calling his name and nothing I can't get it. In the end, I end up saying to myself get your arse over here and just have him stand in front of me. I know worrying about it is making it worse and I feel this is all impossible which I know doesn't help with manifestation.

Sorry Lanie I'll get to the point, my question is; Can you go from seeing him afar and calling out to him and then have him being up close without the in between bit of having him turn around and walking towards you?

I use to feel such connection and wonderful feeling in the heart area but since having trouble with the beginning I'm not feeling anything, which then lets doubt in. I've never been one to back down and always fight on but lately I've been asking myself why I am I doing this when I can't even get the technique right.

10/16/2016 10:54 pm  #57

I have such a hard time focusing and remaining focused in these. So instead of walking towards me, I've had him run up towards me excitedly. I don't think it makes a big difference, but I haven't been using the technique long enough yet to know how well it's working. I haven't had any contact yet. 

10/18/2016 1:08 pm  #58

Joshbemine wrote:

Hi Lanie, for the last week or so I have been having trouble after you call out his name visualising him turning around and walking towards me. I have always had trouble with this part of the technique, it's been very vague but just gone with it but for the last week I have just been calling,calling,calling his name and nothing I can't get it. In the end, I end up saying to myself get your arse over here and just have him stand in front of me. I know worrying about it is making it worse and I feel this is all impossible which I know doesn't help with manifestation.

Sorry Lanie I'll get to the point, my question is; Can you go from seeing him afar and calling out to him and then have him being up close without the in between bit of having him turn around and walking towards you?

I use to feel such connection and wonderful feeling in the heart area but since having trouble with the beginning I'm not feeling anything, which then lets doubt in. I've never been one to back down and always fight on but lately I've been asking myself why I am I doing this when I can't even get the technique right.

Do whatever feels best for you.  I see him walk towards to me because in "real life" that is what would happen.  I also sometimes call out a few times until I feel a connection.  :-)

10/18/2016 1:10 pm  #59

Sushi wrote:

I have such a hard time focusing and remaining focused in these. So instead of walking towards me, I've had him run up towards me excitedly. I don't think it makes a big difference, but I haven't been using the technique long enough yet to know how well it's working. I haven't had any contact yet. 

You have had contact! :-)  You just haven't received confirmation from him.  Remember, there is no way the person doesn't get the message, the feeling, the longing or just the thought of you when you use the technique.  That's contact!  :-)

10/20/2016 4:32 pm  #60

Oh, that's not what I meant, Lanie. I *know* this works and I *know* I've contacted his subconscious. I was contacting him remotely long before I found your book or method. I just didn't know what to do to influence him towards what I want him to do before I found your method. What I meant, is that he still has not picked up the phone or texted me. I am sure I am getting through to him. Thing is, like your John, he is hands down the most stubborn person I have ever met. When I get this man under control finally, it will be a huge feat. 

Board footera