LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/26/2016 2:53 pm  #61

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Hi

Asking for a friend. She likes 2 guys..none of them are her exes. Can she do the techniques on both of them separately or should she decide on one guy only?
Thanks

10/28/2016 2:52 am  #62

Hi Lanie :-),

I have a weird question lol. But I noticed that sometimes or at least the last few times I did PW on my guy suddenly some of my furniture is cracking/chrackling or maybe the tv or something? I don't know it's so weird. I've never noticed that when I go to the sleep or when I'm reading and it's quite too but since a while almost everytime when I'm doing my techniques this strange stuff is happening... Is that a coincidence?? Or what's happening? Sometimes it's so loud that I even got shocked lmao...

10/28/2016 4:35 am  #63

MadMoiselle87 wrote:

Hi Lanie :-),

I have a weird question lol. But I noticed that sometimes or at least the last few times I did PW on my guy suddenly some of my furniture is cracking/chrackling or maybe the tv or something? I don't know it's so weird. I've never noticed that when I go to the sleep or when I'm reading and it's quite too but since a while almost everytime when I'm doing my techniques this strange stuff is happening... Is that a coincidence?? Or what's happening? Sometimes it's so loud that I even got shocked lmao...

Spooky! I love that stuff haha! I've also been naturally psychic (as we all are) and very empathic and sensitive my whole life... but since doing these meditations for months... I've had weird messages and vibes coming through...

Like I had a friend who's grandfather had just died and I'd had a glass of wine or two.. and I just said... I know this sounds crazy but... there's a sewing machine above your head... and loads of blue flowers..

I wasn't on drugs lol! Felt like it though. Turns out they'd been left this giant old sewing machine inherited it and didn't know whether to keep it! And his coffin was covered in beautiful blue flowers and forget-me-nots...

Spooked me a bit but I'm interested to see what else accidentally happens! I think meditating so often like this just taps us into the powers we all already have. So thanks lanie!!!

Happy Halloween lol
Xxxxx

10/28/2016 8:34 pm  #64

pixelpie wrote:

Hey Lanie nice to see you checking in on us☺. I hope everything is going well you and your guy? Lots of love going your way ☺

I know!  I've been MIA but my sisters are always on my mind and in my heart.  I know y'all have this forum running smoothly but I love to read about what's going on.  xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

10/29/2016 5:01 pm  #65

Just had a really good PW, I got a big smile from him and he waved before walking over! Had a lot of eye contact too and this time I didn't cry, i've cried at every other one i've done but not this time I smiled all the way through Oh and his current girlfriend still popped in a lot but I pushed her away first time and then kept seeing him push her away....go me!

Feeling really good tonight......as Enrique sings....I know you want me

11/06/2016 10:17 pm  #66

First the no contact rule...I haven't tried to contact him in over a week which is killing me. I talked to him everyday for 18 months. Now I'm friends with him on Facebook, I haven't looked at his page but he still can read my posts. Should I block him from seeing those?

The other question is is it a positive sign that it is working when I received a text out of no where from this guy I talked to in July. The back story to him is he is an employee to the guy I'm trying to reconnect with. There was no connection with this guy.

Last question it is almost impossible for me to visualize a person. I close my eyes and just see black. Any suggestions on how I can visualize?

11/13/2016 3:10 pm  #67

Talulahbelle wrote:

I haven't looked at his page but he still can read my posts. Should I block him from seeing those?

I would say no. Blocking means you show some kind of feeling. Why giving him that attention ? Don't even bother  

Talulahbelle wrote:

It is almost impossible for me to visualize a person. I close my eyes and just see black. Any suggestions on how I can visualize?

It's always like that in the beginning, don't worry.. The more you do it, the more clearly you will 'see' him. Just keep on doing it, he will feel the vibes anyway. It still works. 

11/17/2016 5:19 am  #68

I was wondering: Could your PW/Visualizations interfere with your current reality? 
Because for the last couple of days (since I try to structure the PW/BWD more by doing it daily) I have really strong vivid feelings/'memories' of my love being with me in the moment (current reality). When I hear certain songs I see me and him laughing/dancing together/singing the song to each other (some memories are pure but I am certain some 'memories' are not real, they are from songs we never did those things too). When I get in the car of my current boyfriend (who I love too, but it's not the same connection I had with my POI) I have the feeling that I sit in the car of my POI (like literally the chair/height feels different). I experienced flashbacks when my boyfriends kisses me on the cheek to the face of my POI. Yesterday my current boyfriend commented something on a serie we were watching in the EXACT words/manner my POI always did (it was one of the behaviors I miss in my ex). The scariest thing is that now I sometimes have the urge to sayout the name of my POI.. I have no idea what is happening to me. I have been doing PW/visualizations for a few months now, but never experienced something like this. The last time I saw my ex is exactly a year ago now.. Why all of a sudden do I experience this? Do more people experience this?

11/17/2016 1:26 pm  #69

What if you can't do no contact because of work?

Thanks

11/20/2016 7:59 pm  #70

Sushi wrote:

Oh, that's not what I meant, Lanie. I *know* this works and I *know* I've contacted his subconscious. I was contacting him remotely long before I found your book or method. I just didn't know what to do to influence him towards what I want him to do before I found your method. What I meant, is that he still has not picked up the phone or texted me. I am sure I am getting through to him. Thing is, like your John, he is hands down the most stubborn person I have ever met. When I get this man under control finally, it will be a huge feat. 

Girl I totally understand that impatience happens!  LOL  Be patient and create a happy life without the person and don't pay attention to the time that has gone by.  :-)

Board footera