LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

11/20/2016 8:00 pm  #71

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Focused4 wrote:

What if you can't do no contact because of work?

Thanks

Just don't contact them.  Be nice, be friendly and upbeat and not desperate, sad or stalking!  :-)

11/20/2016 8:02 pm  #72

lalalovely wrote:

I was wondering: Could your PW/Visualizations interfere with your current reality? 
Because for the last couple of days (since I try to structure the PW/BWD more by doing it daily) I have really strong vivid feelings/'memories' of my love being with me in the moment (current reality). When I hear certain songs I see me and him laughing/dancing together/singing the song to each other (some memories are pure but I am certain some 'memories' are not real, they are from songs we never did those things too). When I get in the car of my current boyfriend (who I love too, but it's not the same connection I had with my POI) I have the feeling that I sit in the car of my POI (like literally the chair/height feels different). I experienced flashbacks when my boyfriends kisses me on the cheek to the face of my POI. Yesterday my current boyfriend commented something on a serie we were watching in the EXACT words/manner my POI always did (it was one of the behaviors I miss in my ex). The scariest thing is that now I sometimes have the urge to sayout the name of my POI.. I have no idea what is happening to me. I have been doing PW/visualizations for a few months now, but never experienced something like this. The last time I saw my ex is exactly a year ago now.. Why all of a sudden do I experience this? Do more people experience this?

I don't know that interfere would be the right description but many women have other men say and do what they are visualizing.  :-)  Your current boyfriend may be getting vibes that you are sending to your ex.

11/21/2016 5:15 am  #73

Lanie Stevens wrote:

lalalovely wrote:

I was wondering: Could your PW/Visualizations interfere with your current reality? 
Because for the last couple of days (since I try to structure the PW/BWD more by doing it daily) I have really strong vivid feelings/'memories' of my love being with me in the moment (current reality). When I hear certain songs I see me and him laughing/dancing together/singing the song to each other (some memories are pure but I am certain some 'memories' are not real, they are from songs we never did those things too). When I get in the car of my current boyfriend (who I love too, but it's not the same connection I had with my POI) I have the feeling that I sit in the car of my POI (like literally the chair/height feels different). I experienced flashbacks when my boyfriends kisses me on the cheek to the face of my POI. Yesterday my current boyfriend commented something on a serie we were watching in the EXACT words/manner my POI always did (it was one of the behaviors I miss in my ex). The scariest thing is that now I sometimes have the urge to sayout the name of my POI.. I have no idea what is happening to me. I have been doing PW/visualizations for a few months now, but never experienced something like this. The last time I saw my ex is exactly a year ago now.. Why all of a sudden do I experience this? Do more people experience this?

I don't know that interfere would be the right description but many women have other men say and do what they are visualizing.  :-)  Your current boyfriend may be getting vibes that you are sending to your ex.

Thank you for your response Lanie. If my current boyfriend receives these vibes, does my ex also still receive them? (So do they receive them both or do I accidently send them to my current boyfriend because my target in my PW is not clear enough maybe?)

11/22/2016 12:39 pm  #74

lalalovely wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

lalalovely wrote:

Thank you for your response Lanie. If my current boyfriend receives these vibes, does my ex also still receive them? (So do they receive them both or do I accidently send them to my current boyfriend because my target in my PW is not clear enough maybe?)

I think you're clear in PW but it creates an aura around you, too.  It's a good thing that others respond positively to what you are putting out into the universe.  Don't worry about it just enjoy the power and good feelings!  :-)

12/21/2016 1:03 am  #75

Hi lanie,  so glad to have discovered you,,started the visualizations for two days..my q is on the frequency of the visualizations? I find myself wanting to do them whenever I feel good for the guy I'm seeing.  Is that ok? I do pw more than burning with desire as I desire a full on relationship with passion.  What do you think? So far I've been feeling really great doing them totally grounded, at peace and eager for the unfolding! I just wanted to say I love your voice absolutely

12/28/2016 3:27 pm  #76

Minami wrote:

Hi lanie, so glad to have discovered you,,started the visualizations for two days..my q is on the frequency of the visualizations? I find myself wanting to do them whenever I feel good for the guy I'm seeing. Is that ok? I do pw more than burning with desire as I desire a full on relationship with passion. What do you think? So far I've been feeling really great doing them totally grounded, at peace and eager for the unfolding! I just wanted to say I love your voice absolutely

Thank you...I'm so glad you're enjoying my Texas accented voice!  LOL  You can use both meditations interchangeably.  PW for love and commitment and BWD for passion and desire.  :-)

12/29/2016 3:22 am  #77

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Minami wrote:

Hi lanie, so glad to have discovered you,,started the visualizations for two days..my q is on the frequency of the visualizations? I find myself wanting to do them whenever I feel good for the guy I'm seeing. Is that ok? I do pw more than burning with desire as I desire a full on relationship with passion. What do you think? So far I've been feeling really great doing them totally grounded, at peace and eager for the unfolding! I just wanted to say I love your voice absolutely

Thank you...I'm so glad you're enjoying my Texas accented voice!  LOL  You can use both meditations interchangeably.  PW for love and commitment and BWD for passion and desire.  :-)

12/29/2016 3:24 am  #78

Minami wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Minami wrote:

Thanks so much for your response dear Lanie! He's someone I see almost everyday and yes we are on good terms just want the extra step.   How should I act in front of him? I suppose with pw in the works, I don't have to 'chase' him in 'reality' right?

12/29/2016 3:44 am  #79

Oh and I also wanted to say he's not an ex.. we are going out casually and I would like a full on relationship with him hehe.. I suppose the same principles apply? He has confessed to feelings for me and even said he's imagined marrying me!

12/29/2016 6:34 pm  #80

Hi Lanie,

I'm new to this forum, I have your book Pussy Whip and some of the meditations. They're great, I love them. I'd like to know if PW works on people whom I haven't seen for a long time (2-3 years)? Also, if it can be used to make peace with a friend (we had a bad quarrel and hasn't been on speaking terms since).
Thanks for having this forum and answering our questions, you are the best! I hope everything is going well with you and your boyfriend.

Board footera