LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

12/30/2016 9:36 am  #81

Re: Answers to Questions About My Techniques

Lanie Stevens wrote:

lalalovely wrote:

Lanie Stevens wrote:

I don't know that interfere would be the right description but many women have other men say and do what they are visualizing.  :-)  Your current boyfriend may be getting vibes that you are sending to your ex.

Thank you for your response Lanie. If my current boyfriend receives these vibes, does my ex also still receive them? (So do they receive them both or do I accidently send them to my current boyfriend because my target in my PW is not clear enough maybe?)

I think you're clear in PW but it creates an aura around you, too.  It's a good thing that others respond positively to what you are putting out into the universe.  Don't worry about it just enjoy the power and good feelings!  :-)

That's happening to me on a regular basis. When I "make" my target say or do certain things during PW, another guy will show me this exact result (one I have no romantic interest in). I definitely say it's a good sign, and I imagine how powerful my vibes must be an the guy I want, if random people respond to me... and it shows me that i really am on the frequency of loving relationships, so my soulmate must be on his way... thinking about it this way helps me detach from the outcome because if I'm on the right frequency, love is on its way, and even if the Gyumri truly want does not respond, I will attract someone even better, so either way it's never a waste of time! 😘

1/01/2017 3:09 pm  #82

Coraline wrote:

Hi Lanie,

I'm new to this forum, I have your book Pussy Whip and some of the meditations. They're great, I love them. I'd like to know if PW works on people whom I haven't seen for a long time (2-3 years)? Also, if it can be used to make peace with a friend (we had a bad quarrel and hasn't been on speaking terms since).
Thanks for having this forum and answering our questions, you are the best! I hope everything is going well with you and your boyfriend.

Welcome to the forum!  :-)

PW works on anyone you send the message to.  Whether it is someone you see regularly or haven't seen in 2 or 3 years.  They believe the feelings and thoughts are their own.  All of a sudden you will pop into their mind as they receive the messages you send.  It is truly an amazing way to contact someone and send love, forgiveness, desire, etc.  

1/14/2017 7:07 pm  #83

how do you cut the chord meditation?

1/16/2017 2:09 pm  #84

Esty83 wrote:

how do you cut the chord meditation?

It is available on my website.  :-)

1/16/2017 2:23 pm  #85

Had really bad feelings and thoughts of missing him sprung on me from nowhere these past few days, at one point I thought they were coming from him.....daft I know!  Need to start doing cutting the cord more starting tonight.

Is it best to do CTC after PW/BWD or before, or does it not really matter? Also is it best to do this alongside every PW/BWD session you do?

1/17/2017 3:51 am  #86

Hi daisychain, try it instead of the PW / BWD then gauge how you feel. Once you are feeling lighter, or in a better headspace then continue with PW / BWD

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/26/2017 8:29 pm  #87

Sorry, I know this keeps getting brought up and I'm not sure Lanie wants to keep talking about. But in regards to that gross guy who was doing PW on you Lanie, I know you said you had nightmares that made you aware of what he was doing, right?

I'm a little confused why the men we are doing PW on also wouldn't have nightmares then? I truly believe my POI has strong feelings for me and could easily fall in love with me. I also believe we're very good for each other and I have good intentions for him. But I'm just wondering your thoughts on this and why ppl's brains sometimes become aware of PW and sometimes don't?

1/29/2017 9:31 pm  #88

Hi jessieroro,

This is my take:
its why we are encouraged to use the techniques with love / sending heart energy. Lanie experienced nightmares because she was the target of someone who wanted to manipulate and control her, he was using the technique with negativity. It manifested into a psychic attack and caused the nightmares.

All advice given is intended in the best interest of whomever I may be replying to & my opinions may not necessarily reflect those of the wider community on the forum.

1/30/2017 5:48 am  #89

OK that makes sense and what I was assuming was the case. Thanks for clarifying.

1/30/2017 9:30 am  #90

Lanie Stevens wrote:

Coraline wrote:

Hi Lanie,

I'm new to this forum, I have your book Pussy Whip and some of the meditations. They're great, I love them. I'd like to know if PW works on people whom I haven't seen for a long time (2-3 years)? Also, if it can be used to make peace with a friend (we had a bad quarrel and hasn't been on speaking terms since).
Thanks for having this forum and answering our questions, you are the best! I hope everything is going well with you and your boyfriend.

Welcome to the forum!  :-)

PW works on anyone you send the message to.  Whether it is someone you see regularly or haven't seen in 2 or 3 years.  They believe the feelings and thoughts are their own.  
All of a sudden you will pop into their mind as they receive the messages you send.  It is truly an amazing way to contact someone and send love, forgiveness, desire, etc.  

I'm actually really loving doing this, because I'm in effect starting with a blank canvas.  It is not an ex, anyone I have had problems with, I have none of that "I really miss him", haven't argued or split with him or have issues to put right or has cheated on me or anything like that - there is nothing negative there whatsoever. Does that make any difference? I've no highly charged negative emotions about him in that respect. 

It's a crush from a long time ago and he's never met me. Which is a little weird, I guess.

So I am very, very creative with my visualisations.  In those I've thus far imagined me meeting him in a park in the city centre where he lives (because it's easier to visualise someone from the right distance away in that setting) but I may change the "venue" - and it comes across really positive - that we "recognise" each other.  He says the stuff I want him to - we're meant to be together, that sort of thing.  I am amazed at my own creativity. Though there is nothing sexual going on.  I wouldn't, not in the park !!!

So really I am starting with a blank drawing board and it fascinates me to think that this man can receive thoughts from someone he has never met, but when he does, he will wish he had??  What's he thinking of when I am doing this? Am I getting that right?!

Last edited by Claire_Bear (1/30/2017 10:41 am)

Board footera