LANIE STEVENS Books & Meditations -- http://laniestevens.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/28/2016 8:22 pm  #1

Do I Message Him??

So, I have been in contact with my guy for about a week now after not speaking for 6 months. I was reading what Lanie was saying about no contact. I find myself struggling trying to figure out if I should message him at all or let him do all of the initiating . . . we have been talking since he contacted me and so far today no contact. I was thinking about messaging him, but I am not sure! 

9/28/2016 8:44 pm  #2

Re: Do I Message Him??

pixelpie wrote:

eleven wrote:

So, I have been in contact with my guy for about a week now after not speaking for 6 months. I was reading what Lanie was saying about no contact. I find myself struggling trying to figure out if I should message him at all or let him do all of the initiating . . . we have been talking since he contacted me and so far today no contact. I was thinking about messaging him, but I am not sure! 

I find when one is not sure it's better to do nothing. (You seemed worried and that's the worst time to make any move.) Only message him when you are in a happy care free none worrying mood☺(that way you don't freak out if they don't get right back to you.)

That is a good way to look at it! I was just wondering because I don't know if I should let him initiate ALL contact or if that is silly to expect

9/28/2016 9:15 pm  #3

Do not text.... Texts,call, or email do not work.
I did this mistake before and didn't work with my man and will not work with yours either.

Lanie said not to text and move on.
You are not trusting the thecnique. If you get in a good place the visualisation will be satisfactory for you.

Yesterday I was missing my man I did some eft meditation and then I connected with him. It felt good and this evening it felt amazing and real.

Just connect with him this way and he will be back. Like Lanie said, we need to give time for the flame to burn.

I have been using PW in my girlfriend as she is close to me where I can watch her and I realise that this thecnique it's working but in a very subtly way.  It's slow
Sorry but I had to do a bit of Bwd thecnique too and she flirt with me a bit.
I need to see results.  I was in the gym went to have a shower and she said. "Do you want enjoy me." Lol
She keeps sharing her stuff with me. Lol
I never visualise asking her things, but I guess this is the way she is showing her love and apreciation towards me. Which I find sweet.
This is the girl that was a night mare before,  I was really anoyed and she had caused some problem. I was going to stop even my friendship with her. I didn't like to stop my friendship, because I genuine like her. So I start use the PW to keep her as a good friend and see the results close.

Be in a good place. Just focus in love yourself  and this feeling will pass.

Last edited by Linda (9/28/2016 9:28 pm)

9/28/2016 9:21 pm  #4

Linda wrote:

I did this mistake before and didn't work with my man and will not work with yours either.

You are not trusting the thecnique. If you get in a good place the visualisation will be satisfactory for you.

Yesterday I was missing my man I did some eft meditation and then I connected with him. It felt good and this evening it felt amazing and real.

Just connect with him this way and he will be back. Like Lanie said, we need to give time for the flame to burn.

I have been using PW in my girlfriend as she is close to me where I can watch her and I realise that this thecnique it's working but in a very subtly way. It's slow
Sorry but I had to do a bit of Burn thecnique too and she flirt with me a bit.
I need to see results. I was in the gym went to have a shower and she said. "Do you want enjoy me." Lol
She keeps share her stuff with me. Lol
I never visualise asking her things, but I guess this is the way she is showing her love and apreciation towards me.
This is the girl that was a night mare before, I was really anoyed and had cause some problem. I was going to stop even my friendship with her. I didn't like to so I start use the PW to keep her as a good friend and see the results close.

Be in a good place. Just focus in love yourself and this feeling will pass.

I understand what you're saying! But, once contact has been made, isn't communication what makes two people move forward?

9/28/2016 9:32 pm  #5

eleven wrote:

Linda wrote:

I have been using PW in my girlfriend as she is close to me where I can watch her and I realise that this thecnique it's working but in a very subtly way. It's slow
I need to see results. I was in the gym went to have a shower and she said. "Do you want enjoy me." Lol
I never visualise asking her things, but I guess this is the way she is showing her love and apreciation towards me.
This is the girl that was a night mare before, I was really anoyed and had cause some problem. I was going to stop even my friendship with her. I didn't like to so I start use the PW to keep her as a good friend and see the results close.

I understand what you're saying! But, once contact has been made, isn't communication what makes two people move forward?

Yes but when he is contacting you first. If you haven't read Lanie Pussy Power yet I would suggest you do.
Are you making excuses for him?
A man will act like a dog when they want the woman. Give him time and he will chase you like a dog I am sure.

9/28/2016 9:36 pm  #6

Linda wrote:

eleven wrote:

Linda wrote:

Yes but when he is contacting you first. If you haven't read Lanie Pussy Power yet I would suggest you do.
A man will act like a dog when they want the woman. Give him time and he will chase you like a dog I am sure.

I have not read it yet! I was planning on buying it tonight actually but wasn't sure lol I guess I will

9/28/2016 9:41 pm  #7

eleven wrote:

Linda wrote:

eleven wrote:

I have not read it yet! I was planning on buying it tonight actually but wasn't sure lol I guess I will

That will keep you busy and will take your mind off things.
I realise that my man hate woman that chases him. In fact he like to chase.
I remember when I met him I used to treat him not so nice and he was just like a dog not joking. He even said you are the fist woman that not chase me. He fell in love. Then I start to feel insecure and chase him.
Not anymore I will have finally found my place and he is going to chase me again.
He likes it to chase and he likes if I don't give him the attention in the world it will definitely get his attention and thinking more of me.  It's pleasure for him, I know him that well.

I am loving this power. Lol

You have the tools use my sister. Xx

Last edited by Linda (9/28/2016 9:43 pm)

9/28/2016 9:43 pm  #8

Linda wrote:

eleven wrote:

Linda wrote:

That will keep you busy and will take your mind off things.
I realise that my man hate woman that chases him. In fact he like to chase.
I remember when I met him I used to treat him not so nice and he was just like a dog not joking. He even said you are the fist woman that not chase me. He fell in love. Then I start to feel insecure and chase him.
Not anymore I will have finally found my place and he is going to chase me again.
He likes it to chase and he likes if I don't give him the attention in the world it will definitely get his attention and thinking more of me.

I am loving this power. Lol

You have the tools use my sister. Xx

We do have the tools!

9/28/2016 10:06 pm  #9

pixelpie wrote:

Looks like Linda has it covered☺ You got this just trust the process☺

Okay just to be clear: I should let him always initiate conversation??

9/29/2016 6:55 am  #10

eleven wrote:

pixelpie wrote:

Looks like Linda has it covered☺ You got this just trust the process☺

Okay just to be clear: I should let him always initiate conversation??

That's how I (try to) do it.  
I now remove his number after each reaction I sent him so I'm not tempted to text him again.

Board footera